My-Picture.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend My-Picture.co.uk
4.6
Based on 3,604 reviews

Tell us how My-Picture.co.uk made you happy
I have always been happy with my products but this time I was a bit disappointed with my crystal cubes I thought they were going to be bigger than that and one of them cubes are a bit scratched inside the cube .
Canvas was better than last time but delivery tends to be slow
Great picture but shame it comes with no fixings to hang it. I ordered another different picture a few days before I ordered this one which has not arrived yet but this one has which seems odd.
The colour and clarity of the picture wasn't brilliant.
I couldn't fault the canvas, the delivery however is extortionate and it took well over a week to arrive, despite being despatched quickly.
I'm pleased with the canvas picture that I ordered but unfortunately it took a long time to arrive...over a week to process the order, then another week to arrive. I would use them again as great value .
Good quality however unexpectedly slow delivery time
Still waiting to receive my order. Ordered weeks ago and needed as a 50th birthday present for tomorrow. Hoping it arrives in time. Normally a fantastic service
The product looks great. However, the promised 5 day delivery time took 14 days missing the birthday it was meant for
Product took longer than stated to arrive, bombarded by marketing from emails.
communication was great transaction great. delivery via UPS slow. opened package and found that they had put the hanging kit on the centre of the canvas leaving a dent. I am hoping that this goes once hung on the wall.
I have used this service many times and would have given 5 stars however this time I used them out of 3 pictures (I had them copy for a picture on canvas type of look), the paint appeared to have run from the picture around the edges. I am an artist so I will try and repaint some parts that are faulty. Just hoping next time this does not happen.
I ordered a cushion which took 3 weeks to arrive rather than the 5 working days as stated when I ordered it .other than the long wait for it to arrived ,I am happy with the cushion ,very good quality and value for money ...thankyou
Picture was lovely, shame the wait was so long 2 weeks nearly is too long.
Its nice but the delivery was alot longer that expected 3.weeks longer!!
I, too, wasn't aware that my canvas was coming from Germany and so it came a week later than the UPS schedule initially said because of Brexit related issues. Not too bothered now that I have actually got it. I had a digital drawing I did printed to use as an underpainting for a personal project - and I have used this company before twice without issue - but my image arrived quite a bit darker than the one I had done. Again, not a huge issue since it is being used as an underpainting, but for anyone else's reference, be sure that you increase the brightness of your image just a bit if it is a darker image or you might lose some detail to abstract black areas.
I ordered a canvas for my other half for Valentine’s Day. I ordered it 3 weeks in advance and it still didn’t arrive for the day. I was very disappointed with this service as I was told it would only take 6-9 working days. Despite the poor delivery, the product was amazingly made and perfect to what I ordered!
Ordered 12th January, still waiting for delivery! Traced in Germany and held up because of Brexit the carrier states. If you want your purchase quickly I suggest you buy else where!
Extremely disappointed with the service Ordered a print for as present Order sent but apparently lost by shipper Cannot contact my-picture for answer, do not use
Having bought from here previously and being delighted I ordered 5 canvas in December - printing and colour is good but disappointed by two pictures that are not stapled to the frame straight. Have tried to submit customer care form with photos but will not send. I have tried to send about 10 times but says "something went wrong" then follow by clicking chat but no agents available and no email can be found for customer service. Not yet had my situation resolved as can't make contact by methods available.
My-Picture.co.uk is rated 4.6 based on 3,604 reviews