My-Picture.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend My-Picture.co.uk
4.6
Based on 3,608 reviews

Tell us how My-Picture.co.uk made you happy
Good quality products and well packaged. Only wee complaint, is although it does state an average of 5 days for delivery, I am still waiting and it’s a week now. It’s not deal breaker though, you just have to plan and expect it. Other than that, I would recommend them.
I did think the cushion would be bigger but overall happy with the quality
Great product but took over a week for delivery
Good quality a bit long winded on delivery
Really quick delivery & pleased with product
Finished product (canvas) is perfect, delivery length very good, price is also very agreeable, overall very happy, I have removed one star as the amount of spam from the company post order is far too much, very annoying and sadly will have to be blocked.
Excellent value for money Well informed on order status
Not as quick delivery as I'd of liked but believe this to be royal mails fault. Well worth the wait and quality very good
Price, print quality and delivery are all good but I really don’t like the shiny fabric used. Not practical for cushions. I wouldn’t choose this again.
Good quality
Really happy with the quality of the canvas. Would have been 5 stars, but the delivery dates were changed 3 times at short notice by UPS.
Great service. Lovely product. Fairly prompt delivery.
Love .loved them..very happy
Great service and lovely product. I've given 4 star as opposed to 5 only because the canvas photo wasn't straight when mounted in the frame, so more attention to detail needed.
Only issue is probably down to me . Sending photos directly from iPhone is probably not the best option- please advice. Should I send from laptop??
Picture is excellent.
Great service and quality, but delivery slower than it has been before (and slower than the 5 days promised). But we're very happy with the pictures.
I posted a review previously which was the complete opposite, poor quality photos, the order took ages to arrive and the customer service guy Eric was very very unhelpful BUT I managed to get through to another person in the end who changed my perception of the company completely. Thank you Maria, you have been simply amazing and fixed my problem.
Good quality, took longer to arrive than initially expected
Was very happy with my purchase the only complaint I have is the delivery driver left my parcel on my doorstop and I was away for a few days. Didn’t get an email to inform me that delivery was going to happen .
My-Picture.co.uk is rated 4.6 based on 3,608 reviews