My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Recipes are delicious and fast to cook, ingredients are fresh. Saves me heaps of time and effort - thank you!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent variety, different flavours and rich foods. Love everything

From kaic008
My Food Bag 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Recipes are easy to follow and food is fresh and delicious
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Healthy and easy to make meals that never skimp on taste. What more could you ask for? Deliveries are also always on time, and the app works well too. Can and do highly recommend it to friends and family.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
Absolutely love my week of " My Food Bag", no grocery buying that week no wastage of food and start making tea 4pm. Menu all sorted for me, food all there ready to go.....love it so easy
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Really enjoy the variety.
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Every meal we have had has been delicious. We love the convenience of this including choosing our meals for the week. The vegetables have always been fresh and I especially love the choice of a ready made meal so I get the night off cooking (Woohoo). Thank you Nadia and team it's perfect x
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
Love it all the meals are great 👍
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
I am always looking forward to receiving My Food Bag, because it feels as a gift with the beautiful fresh food and fantastic recipes! It's top restaurant style!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 6 days ago
I absolutely love My food Bag, my 2 boys pick a meal each week to make themselves. They love to cook and it is giving them a greater sense of independents. They don't love every meal but won't they don't eat I have for lunch the next day so win/win. I love trying all the different variations of our favourite meals. Ingredients are always on point. Love how I can make delicious Gluten Free meals that we can all enjoy.
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
I'm loving the fresh start meals, the produce and meat are fresh and delicious and by having the correct amount supplied for each meal I've had a lot less wastage. The tastes and textures are varied, the meals are really well balanced and I haven't had a receipe that I didn't like so far. I only signed up for the eight week challenge but am loving the meals so much that I'm carrying on with the fresh start menu.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
Fresh exciting meals that we look forward to coming home to make. Convenient, delicious and nutritious. Highly recommend.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
We always look forward to recieving our plant based meal box. The meals are really tasty and full of goodness. My kids enjoy the meals too. Great for the whole family.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
All meals are very tasty easy to put together
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
I love that I dont have to plan or shop for meals, and minimum prep and cooking times. My partner is enjoying the variety of food and tastes, but still plenty of organic meat for him and veg for me. Easy to skip or change to a different plan. Christmas is sorted Christmas menu ordered. My FoodBag is an all round winner for us.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
It’s great having a really tasty meal each night, it only takes 30 mins, and it has forced me into a great routine, I’ve never been a cook, my best effort used to be pasta in sauce at the last minute.

Great value for money, I have left overs for my lunch the following day. My favourite are the fish dishes, but I’m enjoying everything.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
We have been receiving 'My Choice" from My Food Bag for a couple of months now - all products are super fresh , recipes are easy to follow and portions size is good. We like that you can recycle packaging and that changes can be made easily in the App.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
We moved over to My Foodbag as it suited us better. We wanted 3 meals covered for 2 people and we wanted healthy options. What we love is that the fish options are frequent and the ready meals a bonus. The vegetables are also very generous and the flavours awesome. Thank you and keep up the good work. BTW the occasional freebie new product in the bag is a real treat and surprise as well..........we will be staying with you.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fantastic My Food Bag. I had an operation on both my feet on the 25th August. Was so concerned how I would cope as my husband had dinners cooked by moi for 40 years. He took to My Food Bag like a duck to water. The recipes were varied and easy to follow. Had a few funny moments initially but he got the hang of it. We haven’t looked back. Decided it was cheaper and easier for us to continue on. Converted customers.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
We love getting our fresh start box each week. The hard work is done and we can just go through the recipe steps on autopilot. So healthy and yummy. I don’t think we will ever stop!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago