My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Karyn
My Food Bag 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Sue
My Food Bag 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Nicole
Amee
Almost every meal has been tasty and turned out really well. I've had only one meal out of about 25 which I didn't like. I like the variety and that the stress of planning and shopping is taken away from me.
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 11 hours ago
Excellent delivery with advice. Lovely fresh ingredients & great tasty recipes.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
I have absolutely loved getting My Food Bag and have now got my Mum, my sister and my mother in law to sign up too! I enjoy cooking, but as the Mum of a toddler and a very busy person I find coming up with ideas each night and doing the grocery shopping hard work. Getting yummy meals with heaps of different vegetarian options has been so much fun. I enjoy using the app as it's easy to change the meals or stop it if I am heading away or want a break.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
Enjoy receiving the food bags each week and I very much enjoy most of the meals. The organisation is perfect and I haven't had any problems. The only downfall for me is that I ordered the 8 week challenge hoping to drop weight and only managed 1 kilo. Yes there were lots of lunch recipes but the cost to buy all the extra's for lunch was a little to much for me but could very well suit others. I found with also trying to do the lunch as well I felt I was tied to the kitchen, so I just do the dinner meals.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 3 days ago
WOW! My Food Bag is awesome 👌 Every household is busy. This cuts out grocery shopping, wastage, meal planning. My Food Bag has given us food variety, portion control, more time for ourselves and an opportunity to cook together ❤😋 love it. Can't see our household ever reverting back. Love love love it!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
Every meal we have had has been restaurant quality- loving it & getting very inspired to cook again with lots of new & great ideas 😁
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent value for money. Fresh items. Veggie meals delicious. Have saved heaps by not going to the supermarket. Highly recommend.
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
Since starting the Gluten Free My Food Bag in February my coeliac blood test results have never been better. After being diagnosed 4yrs ago I’ve always been very cautious of what I eat but no matter how hard I tried something was still creeping in unknowingly. I now feel great, am eating more veggies than I ever would have & let’s not forget the rest of the family who love it was well. Food is always fresh, full of flavour & delivered on time. Keep up the great work in making meal times so enjoyable & healthy.
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
We are really enjoying the my food bag variety, eating food we never thought of trying before, no 2 meals are the same, quick to prepare after a busy day,would definitely recommend to anyone.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
Loving how interesting and delicious the vegetarian options are. Don’t miss meat at all with these recipes. Kia pai tō mahi!
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
Love these boxes! Healthy quick and easy and delicious. I look forward to cooking now and the flavours don’t disappoint
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
I order the gourmet food bag for 4 nights for 2. Both of us have been extremely happy with the recipes that arrive. The food has generally been of the finest quality. Have had a sauce missing and some sad herbs but the recipes are easy and yummy. We will continue and are considering extending to 5 nights. We now also get the lunches for 5 days just for one at the moment. Thinking about doubling up. No more food thrown out at the end of the week and the fridge is much easier to manage.
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
My food bag has made my life so much easier! I have more time to do other things and cooking the meals is fun, easy and non time consuming!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
I'm loving My Food Bag for great and easy to cook recipes that take hassle of serving family dinner!
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 days ago
Kia ora Kevin, Thanks for your review! We are thrilled to hear that your Food Bag is taking the stress and hassle out of busy family meal times! :) -The My Food Bag Foodies
We love my food bag. The selections are always great in fact we genuinely struggle to choose just 4 some weeks. There is always more than enough and the recipes are easy to follow. Definitely recommend my food bag. Not having to have the dreaded what are we having for dinner conversations and less supermarket trips actually help save money which is a great added bonus.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Casey! Thanks you so much for your lovely feedback, it is really appreciated. It is great to hear that we are helping make meal time that much easier :) Happy cooking for the week ahead. -Dan Dijon 🍯
I have fallen in love with food bag, always excited to choose my meals, open my box and cook the meals , the portions are generous and there is no waste and my family and I now eating healthier
My Food Bag 5 star review on 28th April 2021
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Karyn! That is so wonderful to hear! We are so stoked that you and your family are loving these meals. Kindest, -Ally Avocado 🥑
I have found the fresh start food bag an excellent way to lose weight. It's easy & works.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Dale! Thank you so much for your feedback! Weare thrilled to hear that you are loving the meals and that they are helping you with your weight goals! -Ally Avocado 🥑
Fresh ingredients, easy to make, tasty sauces and marinades. Good variety of meals to choose from in My Choice.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Georgia! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so stoked to hear you are loving these meals! Have a great rest of your day, Happy Cooking! Ally Avocado 🥑
We love My Food Bag! In recent months since we started selecting our choice, receiving the wonderful fresh produce, deciding what to have for dinner, having all of the ingredients, and easy steps to follow, has made life so much easier! The meals are amazing, easy to prepare and delicious! We are very happy and love the convenience while eating high quality gourmet meals! As foodies and people who love to cook, we thank you!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Carolyn! Oh, this is so lovely to read. We are so happy to hear that our product is fitting in with your busy lifestyle. Happy Cooking! Ally Avocado 🥑
Excellent taste and great variety of meals. All nutritionally balanced and delivered right to the door. Couldn’t ask for anything better
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Sally! We are stoked to hear you are loving your meals 😊 Kindest, -Ally Avocado 🥑
My Food Bag is rated 4.71 based on 2,493 reviews