My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Karyn
My Food Bag 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Sue
My Food Bag 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Nicole
Amee
Love that I don’t have to choose what is for dinner each night. Love the Fresh Start box as it is low calorie. Dislike how many of the meals are smokey based.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
I love how many vegetables I’m getting into my diet - so much more than if I was cooking on my own terms. Recipes are delicious and easy to follow with great flavours. It’s done with some vegetables but would be great if there were smaller portions. E.g. half a cauliflower is sent when only ¼ will be used.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Sophie! Thank you so much for your feedback - we will certainly pass this on to our innovations team. We hope that you are able to utilise the remaining ingredients in your other meals through the week or for lunches. Happy Cooking! Kindest, -Ally Avocado 🥑
I enjoy the size of the meals and that thought has gone into the calories as I like to eat healthy
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Feiona! We are so happy to hear that you are loving these meals ❤ Kindest, -Ally Avocado 🥑
The food is really nice, with top quality products. The delivery times are flexible and meet today's changing situations. The app works well allowing management of your account easy. We have had other food boxes and found these to suit us the best.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Paul! Thank you so much for your lovely review. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your Food bag! Happy Cooking! -Ally Avocado 🥑
I enjoy the constant variety in the meals to choose from; these options push me into cooking recipes that I might not normally go for and I am always pleasantly surprised. The quality of the ingredients is usually very good. I like the clarification that came through about how to recycle all elements of the packaging.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Matt, thanks so much for your review! It's awesome to hear our recipes have offered you with some great variety and new flavours! Happy cooking 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Love not having to think what to cook during the working week, very tasty 😋
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Jade! Thank you for your lovely review! We are so happy that our meals are helping you through the week with your busy schedule! Have a wonderful rest of your day, Ally Avocado 🥑
Some of the plant based menus don't have enough protein
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Scott! Thank you so much for your feedback. We base our protein servings on the Ministry of Health guidelines, however, we definitely take your feedback seriously about this, and I have passed it over to our test kitchen and supply team, as we definitely want our lovely customers to feel full and satisfied at the end of a meal. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to email us on hello@myfoodbag.co.nz. Happy Cooking! Ally Avocado 🥑
Love the plant based bags. The recipes are fresh, healthy, interesting and delicious. Instructions could maybe be a bit clearer according to my partner but that’s men haha. Love love that it’s so easy to make vegan meals without the headache ☺️
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Bree! Thank you for your wonderful feedback - we will certainly pass this on! Happy Cooking, Ally Avocado 🥑
Great recipes and variety. Love it!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you Belinda! We are so stoked that you are loving your meals each week ❤ Kindest, Ally Avocado 🥑
great but would love for you to do 3 and 4 night 1 person fresh start boxes
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Victoria! Thank you for your lovely feedback - we are so happy to hear you are loving the meals. Unfortunately we currently do not offer the option for less nights per week with our Fresh Start Bags. 5 Nights was chosen based on market research and customer surveys which resulted in responses for 5 nights to help Foodies keep on track with their health, wellness and weight loss goals each week. While our Fresh Start bags are currently only available for 5 nights, we are always open to feedback and will definitely pass on your request to our development kitchen for the offer of less nights a week as we are always working to improve our products and provide our Foodies with what they want :) Kindest, Ally Avocado 🥑
Always look forward to cooking with My Food Bag, and we always have leftovers for lunch. Love the tasty extras/sauces/sprinkles that I would never bother to use myself. We have to make some adaptations for the kids, but it is exposing them to a wide range of foods and encouraging them to try! Very happy - don’t think I’ll ever stop now!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Julia! Oh that is so wonderful to hear - we are stoked to read that you are loving both the meals and the leftovers you can use for lunches! Happy Cooking! -Ally Avocado 🥑
Tasty, low in carbs, easy to prepare.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Karen, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your deliveries :) -The My Food Bag Team
It is a great way to mix up your dinners, as meat eaters we use the veggie bag as a way to have a couple of meat free days in the week.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Lucie, thanks for your review. Feel free to check out the My Choice Bag which include both veggie and non-veggie options :) - Michelle Mango 🥭
A great addition to helping us make good food choices that are healthy and nutritious for our family. As busy work schedules and juggling balance amongst many things, My Food Bag is a solid favourite with pre planned balanced meals making it to the table. Loving the freshness and convenience. Most of the meals go down well with the whole family.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Maree, it's so awesome to hear that My Food Bag has been able to make dinner time easier :) - Michelle Mango 🥭
Love the variety, a lot better than other food boxes we have tried due to the variety
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Lucy, we love providing a variety of different options to our Foodies every week! - Michelle Mango 🥭
Meals are delicious and always a great variety to select from that’s my favourite thing. You don’t get sick of seeing the same meals or same ingredients. It’s fresh and creatives meals !
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the kind feedback Vicky, we love to hear you are enjoying the variety My Food Bag. We hope you continue to enjoy the deliciousness 😊 - My Food Bag Foodies 🤍
I really like that the food is sourced locally and the meat is from Nz. The quantities are generous. The freebies are a lovely touch. Great variety
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Lisa! We're stoked to hear that you have been enjoying the delicious, fresh local produce! Thanks so much for your ongoing support 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Have received My Food Bag on and off over the past couple of years and have thought the quality of the produce to be very good. However currently I have concerns over the choice of meals being provided. I have always used Fresh Start but are begining to find these meals currently are turning out to be salad and a protein with a scatter of dried seasoning. As i purchase meals for one I understand the price is slightly higher than buying for say two however i am of the thinking that these meals are not value for money and are currently considering as to whether i continue receiving the food bag.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hey Jill, thank you for your feedback - we really value the time you have taken to let us know how you are feeling. The best way to pass on feedback regarding specific recipes is via the "Rate Your Recipe" section on our app or through your account. This way, you can let our chef's know what you are loving, and what is missing the mark for each meal 😊 - My Food Bag Foodies 🤍
I really enjoy the variety of meals, the text on delivery, the easy to ready, follow recipes. All my family members take turns cooking and all find it easy - my only wish is for low carb / grain free options. I take the rice / wheat / grain out and replace with paleo options if I need.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Nicola, thank you for the epic feedback, it's great to hear My Food Bag is helping your family enjoy delicious food together! We will be sure to pass your feedback on regarding a paleo option 😊 - My Food Bag Foodies 🤍
Really enjoying the meals and we focus on seafood & vegetarian on the 3 day plan to help us have a balance with meat meals we cook on the other days. We also use another provider and whilst there packing is neater and easier the quality and quantity they provide is not as good as My Food Bag. Unfortunately we have to cancel some of our orders on Public Holidays as we don't want delivery on Public Holidays as it goes to a work address that is closed and other providers delivery the day after which works for us.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Paul, Thanks for your review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your Food Bag deliveries. We will be sure to pass your feedback on about delivering the day after public holidays :) -The My Food Bag Team
My Food Bag is rated 4.71 based on 2,493 reviews