My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Priscilla
My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Priscilla
Just sometimes products don’t last till Sunday
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
We’ve been getting a food bag for a couple of months now and I’m so glad we’ve started. We’re eating fresher food than before and becoming more confident in the kitchen too.
Sometimes the portions are large so we carry some over for lunch the next day.
An ingredient has been missed once or twice but the friendly team are quick to rectify any problems. Thank you!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
So great for me and my situation!
It gives me motivation to cook for myself when I’m alone & not only that, I look forward to eating it, it’s healthy & tasty. I love the variety of recipes too
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 3 days ago
Foodbag has significantly improved, the meals have always been delicious but the portions are right and it helps with my cooking confidence
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
As a working Mum, I've found my food bag really makes a massive difference to my life. I love having delicious healthy food without having to plan meals and shop. We Also eat a lot more variety with my food bag than my same 10-15 stock standard meals!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
We have been enjoying Fresh Start but we have found some of the ingredients have been too repetitive. For example capsicum and cucumbers . Good portion sizes and tasty sauces.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
We have been using My Food Bag for a long time and started with vegetarian then moved on to plant based we are now using My Choice. We find in convenient and interesting. The only problem we have occasionally is the produce isn’t always the best.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
We love my food bag choices. It saves me thinking about what to cook each week and we save on the grocery bill as we don't have to go as often!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Liz,

Thanks for your review.

We are thrilled to hear that your My Choice Bag is going down a treat! Thanks for your support :)

-The My Food Bag Team
Enjoying cooking and meals every week but the quality of vegetables needs to be improved. I have received damaged or not freshed vegetables received recently.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Mutsuko,

Thanks for your review.

We love to provide our Foodies with top quality produce, so it's disappointing to have let you down. If you haven't already, please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Love Team and they can follow this up for you.

-The My Food Bag Team
some meals are a little too bland or take much much longer than what it should
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Lily!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are sorry to hear that you find some of these meals bland. Don't forget to login to your account and rate your recipes - this feedback goes directly to our Development Kitchen team and helps them to plan future menus. We hope you enjoyed the other recipes this week and thank you again for the feedback 😊

-Ally Avocado 🥑
Yummy and interesting for the children
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much for your support Naomi!
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Varied and delicious meals that are reasonably low in calories. The only negative is the packaging which is improving over time.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Celia :) Thanks for your review!!

We are pleased to hear that you have being enjoying the meals and trying out some you possibly usually wouldn't!

We completely hear you in regards to the packaging and we aim to be as sustainable as we possibly can. We have a team dedicated to sustainability and are working hard to do our bit, and we will continue to work on this!

-Jess Couscous
Loving our veggie foodbag. Meals are so delicious and it’s helping my partner learn to cook which is a bonus!
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Emma! So great to hear that there is another keen pair of hands in the kitchen 😊
Thanks for your support ❤
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
We love the meals from 'My Food Bag. My choice is great as we can choose which meals we prefer. My only complaint would be the way the box is packed, it looks like everything is just thrown in and no care taken. The bags of lettuce and spinach have quite often been at the bottom with heavy stuff on top leaving it squashed and limp.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hey Amanda, cheers for the review! Sorry to hear that the lettuce and spinach has taken a bit of a hit in transit, we'll let out packing teams know about this! Besides this we are stoked that your loving the My Choice range so far! - Mel Mozzarella
Find recipes very easy to follow, as I am not a great cook, but some delicious meals
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Oh cool, thanks for the feedback Janette! We'll let the chefs know to keep up the good work, you'll be a great cook in no time! -Mel Mozzarella
Good the majority of the time. Carrots seem to be a bit old consistently, serving portions quite small on some dishes
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kristel, we're glad you have been enjoying your meals with us! We will be sure to pass your feedback about portion sizes and the carrots onto our teams so they can look into these!
-Emma Maple🍁
The price is quite high, but the recipes are delicious. Love the south Asian flavours.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
My husband and I are always excited to receive our Gourmet Food Bag on a Sunday night, we enjoy not having to supermarket shop, I like that my husband cooks a superb meal with ease and I get nights off. The variety always means we aren't bored with cooking and has opened us up to different food options that we would never have tried otherwise. Good work team.
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia Ora Robbie! It's great to hear that you are enjoying the convenience and variety of meals in your Gourmet Bag! We hope dinner time continues to be exiting for you both going forward 😊 - Patrick Pesto
Fresh ingredients easy to follow recipes. Has given our family great new ideas for mealtimes.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Joanne! We are happy to hear that your are finding the recipes easy to follow and are gaining new ideas for meals 😊 - Patrick Pesto
Really enjoying the meals! Nice variety and fresh produce. The flavours come together really well and the large amount of veggie is really nice too. My only gripe is that they sell you on 5 recipes but only 4 of them are included. 1 of them is a “feeds 2” which is meant to be spread over 2 nights if feeding one person. The 5th recipe is just a bonus that uses some of the leftovers but any additional ingredients have to be purchased separately. Not a big deal but I just wish it was made clearer before I signed up.

Otherwise it’s great so far!
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia Ora Raiha! Thanks for this feedback!
It's good to hear that you are enjoying the variety of meals in your Food Bags and the fresh produce.
We are sorry for the confusion around the 5 Meals For 1 orders. We do try to make this clear on our website however, we do not want to cause any confusion at all so we will follow this up with our digital team 😊
Thanks! - Patrick Pesto