My Food Bag Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Food Bag

About My Food Bag: We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Love the enormous amount of mental space using MFB has created in my head! No more planning meals. No more figuring out what we need in a supermarket. No arguing over food. What is delivered is what there is for dinner and 100% fabulous and scoffed by all. Thank you My Food Bag."
(Ready In 20 (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 hours ago
"We have used my Food Bag at several different points - with extra family staying, or for Christmas one year, or to help through tough times like major illness. Its great. It takes the stress out of one of the most important parts of the day, and gives everyone something to look forward to, even if the rest of the day has been pretty rough."
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 5 hours ago
"Fresh Start is fantastic. The recipes are really tasty and we appreciate the variety. There is plenty of fresh, lower carb/calorie deliciousness."
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 7 hours ago
"I have found My Food Bag extremely helpful this week when I needed to postpone an order for urgent reason and they were accommodating. This type of service can only give good feedback and I will be spreading this experience by word of mouth - a great way of advertising. Thank you - my food bag!"
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 day ago
"Delicious, varied and really well balanced both in each meal and across the week. Has been a game changer for our family dinners, thank you."
(Heat 2 Cook 2 (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"My Food bag (fresh start) is amazing. Week 9 and no two recipes have been the same; they are flavorsome, healthy and easy to prepare and cook. If the recipe indicates it takes 40 minutes you know that it will be on the table in 40 minutes. I have always cooked evening meals; however, I have learnt so much from My Food Bag. The bonus - I am eating better than ever and have lost 7.5 kg. I would absolutely recommend it :-)"
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"I am half way through the fresh start 12 week program, and loving it. I often work late so it makes it much easier to decide what's for dinner without turning to the same thing over and over again. Certainly have much more energy these days since am getting a larger variety of fresh fruit and vegetables. The meals themselves are pretty good, filling and very easy to cook.👍👍👍"
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
"The convenience and fuss free cooking of My Foodbag is worth every penny. The meals are so tasty and fun to make. We love it!"
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Delicious meals. I have learnt some great food combinations and use on our off week. We just LOVE my food bag!!!!"
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Love the food, the variety, convenience and freshness."
(My Classic (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
"We are loving the ready in 20 Dinners. The variety of dinners and the flavors are incredible. Highly recommend!"
(Ready In 20 (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Great inspiration for a variety of vegetarian meals. Some of the recipes have started to get a bit confusing. Disappointed in the large amount of plastic packaging involved in the box which makes me consider stopping my subscription."
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"It's so exciting when we receive MFB at our doorstep on a Sunday night. And the fun begins when we start creating our meal with the oh so fresh and often new and interesting ingredients. I don't think we have made the same meal more than once. What's more, we find MFB great value for money. The portions are generous - we generally have enough for an extra guest or two, or for lunches the next day. We love MFB!"
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Meals are easy and quick. They have a variety in the week and taste great."
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Really enjoy receiving this on a Sunday, especially when it’s recipes I wouldn’t normally cook myself! No negative feedback, there’s only been a couple of meals the whole time I’ve been ordering where I wouldn’t want it again (personal taste) and only one ingredient missing over the whole time (wasn’t an essential ingredient so I didn’t report it). Overall I really enjoy the ready in 20 bags and will keep ordering. Only suggestion is that I’d love a flexiterian option for a bag as I prefer to eat less meat, so if one meal could be vegetarian each week I would LOVE that."
(Ready In 20 (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"We enjoy cooking again! Even after a long day at work. Would never have thought we could cook meals like these, and it's so easy! Delicious every time! Thank you My Food Bag!"
(My Classic (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
"I have enjoyed almost every meal so far, and love that my husband is also rolling up his sleeves and helping with the preparation and cooking. We also stretch some meals to include our son, giving him new things to try. Not having to think about planning meals is awesome as I am a busy working mum. I've had a couple of problems with a missing item and a fruit box that didn't arrive, but things seems to get sorted when I contact MFB. Thanks for making my life a little but easier."
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"My food bag is amazing! I look forward to receiving my recipes each week and trying something new. I order the Fresh Start bag and it’s great to not have to put a lot of effort into eating healthy. I love Fresh Start as well because although each meal is under 450 calories, there is absolutely no compromise on flavour! Achieving your weight loss goals while getting to eat tasty, guilt-free home cooked food - what more could you ask for?"
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
"I am enjoying the variety of meals which are as tasty as nutritious and my daughter who is 14 is keen to cook. Yah and your meals are much appreciated."
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
"We love my food bag! Only had one little whoopsies with delivery, but the team couldn’t have been more on top of it. Refund straight away no hassle. Awesome work."
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago