My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

I’m doing the fresh start bag at the moment and there is some yummy food in there.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 day ago
I have been using My Food Bag for a few months now and absolutely love it. There is just the two of us, but we order the My choice for 3 nights for 4 people. It is refreshing to deviate from usual cooking routine. We have quick delicious nutritious dinners and heaps of left overs for a yummy lunch which causes envy in the lunch room. Often we have enough left overs for a buffet on Thursday night as well, so the economy is excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend My Food Bag and I look forward to trying some of the other options.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 5 days ago
Loving My Food Bag for the variety of meal choice, quality of ingredients and taste. Occasionally a meal is not enjoyed as much as anticipated however almost every meal is delicious, fun and easy to make.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 days ago
Our whole family enjoys the variety & quality of food with My Food Bag. The instructions are so clear that even my husband can cook dinner!
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 6 days ago
Love the convince and how easy it is to change plans and try different thngs
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 days ago
We absolutely LOVE getting My Food Bag. 9.9 times outta 10 ya nail the recipes and that's just what we need in our lives. HOWEVER, this week we did receive herbs that were all wilted and we haven't been able to use those which is disappointing - but as a general rule, we can't fault ya!
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 days ago
Been very happy with the amount it feeds! Always left overs
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 days ago
The Fresh Start Lite is a great way to help you eat healthier. My only gripe would be that with this particular plan there is no flexibility at all.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 6 days ago
I’ve tried several food boxes but Fresh Start is by far the best! I get the box for five meals for one person and can bulk up the recipes with ingredients provided to make lunch for the next day too. The recipes are delicious and I love not having to think about what I’m going to eat.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 6 days ago
Great new recipes every week that have gotten us excited about eating more vegetables and expanding our horizons past meat and 3 veg. Love it!
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 days ago
We had one hiccup where our box was delivered to the wrong street but that was the couriers fault but customer service was quick to sort it out. Good variety of recipes and very tasty, only a couple of meals were not to my liking but that was just a personal taste thing which is bound to happen from time to time. Overall the boxes have been so convenient as we no longer have to worry about thinking of new recipes and firing huge weekly shops.
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 days ago
The food is so tasty. I have eaten a lot of things I would never cook before. Great service as well.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
Since joining we have only once had a problem which was dealt with straight away we love the convenence of it and the meals are to die for and if we don"t like there is a change on the menu
e so we are very happy except get the check list back into the box would make it even easier
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
My Food is Bag has made my busy life much easier, the food is very good as a rule and we rarely have a "miss". Everything is beautifully fresh and the fish and meat are excellent quality.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Great variety, and decent sized meals. Loving it.
(My Classic (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
love the food, love the variety!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Love the easy, the freshness, the recipes :)
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
We are a family of four and get the 5 nights for 4, we love how easy, yummy and quick the meals are! Also the variety of keals each week is great! We are eating new things that we wouldnt have otherwise cooked ourselves and as a family each week we love unpacking the box, the kids love being involved!
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
We love My Food Bag! Not having to meal plan every week is a lifesaver, and in our busy household being able to come home and cook a delicious and nutritious meal quickly is fantastic. We order the Classic for 2, and there is always enough food for my husband, myself and our toddler - with enough for lunch the next day!
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Love the recipes and easy preparation of meals - my delivery day, Sunday, is something I really look forward to.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago