My Food Bag Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

The fresh food and products arrive in great condition, and the box and product packaging is well thought out for ecology and food safety. The my veggie food bag recipes are delicious, innovative,varrying and creative. A lot of effort has been made to ensure they are fairly quick and easy to prepare. There are always a lot of tasty seasonings. The only recommendation I have,is that often the final recipe instruction on presentation,or bringing the various parts of the meal together, is thin on the "how to" explanation for serving .
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 22 hours ago
Very convenient and good quality produce , some bland recipes and would love to see a low carb option, on the whole a great service
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 day ago
What a cost effective, super easy way to eat fresh, healthy cooked meals! It can't get any easier than this! We look forward to our delivery every Sunday and even the kids get excited about it. Well done to the chef on the recipes of the Gluten Free option, absolutely love it!
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 day ago
Best decision ever, I've learned how to cook / use veges and spices I would normally never use. So much variety, I've been receiving My Food Bag for around 3 months and don't think I've had the same recipe twice. Great for the family to try new foods also. My husband and I cook together which now makes dinner enjoyable, not a chore. So easy and convenient and outstanding value for money. So much time and money saved at the supermarket now. Thank you!
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 day ago
3 stars, 1 for the convenience, 1 for the exposure to new food and recipes, and 1 for teaching us new skills in the kitchen. after using this for a few months now 2 stars are lost. 1 for the price and 1 for the repeatative meals each week. overall we enjoy it.
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 day ago
We have been trying Fresh Start for several weeks. We are enjoyingthe lighter eating with no temptation to pig out - as there isnt anything else in the house. The meats, veg & sauces seem to be of a better quality/flavour than standard food bag. It certainly is a great investment into better living, not just putting food on a plate.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
I love the plant based food bag and look forward to my meals every week. It saves me so much time
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
I look forward to my arrival of MFB plant based option. It helps make dinner a pleasurable experience both in the preparation and eating.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
My food bag has changed our lives. Meal times are now enjoyable and we get excited about how things will taste. All the little condiments and extras make things seem much more gourmet. My little ones are also trying new foods and are enjoying it. My only negatives are that you don’t deliver rurally so I need to pick this up from a colleagues house each week. I would also love to see a low carb/keto type box someday.
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
Dinner is always a surprise, meals are delicious and easy to prepare. I love that all the ingredients are provided with easy to follow recipes. Customer service is second to none, staff are friendly and willing to help.
(My Classic (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
I love Fresh Start! I am cooking fabulous meals and there are so many other bonuses: I no longer have to think about what I’m cooking for dinner. Meals are healthy AND always delicious. Prep and cook time reduced. Supermarket visits greatly reduced. Customer service is great too. What more can I say except for the fact that I can kick myself for not having done Fresh Start sooner!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
I think that overall I really love my Fresh Start food bag, but I love it more in summer than I did in winter (because salads in winter are not the best). I wish there was more variety for the low cal meals, because even if they aren’t all supposed to be salads, they do feel like salads when you eat them each night - if that makes sense. More variety in that way would be great. Cause otherwise it’s like having a lunch box where it’s all just sandwiches. Very good for lunch, but there’s other options for lunch. If you get my example... but overall I think that there’s been very few recipes I haven’t really enjoyed.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
Very helpful and time saving not to think about what to cook and go to the grocery store
(My Choice (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
Always fresh vegetables and great meals
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
We are thoroughly enjoying the Fresh Start menu. It comes with a great deal of variety and the portions are very filling without making you feel like you have overeaten. Prep time is quick and menus easy to follow. I would, however like a vegetarian dinner as one of the 5 meal dinners.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
I’m doing the start fresh food bag, it’s amazing with easy are easy to follow. I would like the option to swap out red meat for chicken as I don’t eat red meat, apart for that delicious .
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
Absolutely loving the plant-based food bags, enjoyed by our family of teens and adults. They’re simple yet fun to cook, and the seasonings are sublime!
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
The recipes are great and the ingredients always arrive fresh and on time.
(My Classic (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 6 days ago
We have been getting Fresh Start on a fortnightly basis for about 6 months now. Whilst my partner is an amazing cook, we still continually surprised how delicious these meals can be. Quick to prepare & a great way to eat a variety of foods. It’s great not having to think about what to eat every night. Stoked!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 6 days ago
Best thing that’s ever happened getting ingredients and recipes couriered every Monday, the ingredients are fresh, most recipes are delicious and Meat is free range, only 4 star because there’s too much rice for the GF option
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago