My Food Bag Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Food Bag

About My Food Bag: We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"With two kids under 10 our evenings are hectic. My Food Bag frees up so much time every night and we get amazing meals. They're healthy and the kids love them. The variety is also great. We also get lunches and fruit which are top notch. It really is life changing."
(Classic For Two 4 Night) - Posted 1 day ago
"The food delivered is all good quality, and the spices etc make for a constant variety of meals. It is so easy to get into a rut with food choices when you are working or in a hurry - My Food Bag makes sure we have a well balanced meal, and that we get to try a whole raft of vegetables that we would never otherwise think to try, or know how to prepare."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 2 days ago
"The short explanation is....."I don't know how I survived without My Food Bag!". Absolutely love it, love that I no longer have to think about what we'll have for dinner week after week, love that I no longer have to spend time walking around in circles at the supermarket looking for inspiration for meals, love that the produce, ingredients and meats from My Food Bag are top quality, love the delicious healthy meals and the ease of putting them together to create top 'restaurant-style' plates of food. Oh and one last love is that we are eating foods we thought we didn't like or didn't even know existed haha. My Food Bag is simply YUM!"
(Classic For Two 4 Night) - Posted 2 days ago
"I love my Food Bag. I have recently decided to be vegetarian and the vege my food bag has made this really easy. The meals are tasty and easy to make."
(My Veggie Bag) - Posted 2 days ago
"You can’t beat not having the ‘whats for dinner’ discussion every night. Plus, the quality of the food is always on point."
(Classic For Two 4 Night) - Posted 2 days ago
"The fresh food we receive each Sunday pleases my husband and I a great deal. We like the variety and the novelty of not having to decide. The creamy chicken pasta this week was a real hit and the flavours in the Spanish meatballs tonight were a complete contrast. Keep up the good work we say, thank you."
(Classic For Two 3 Night) - Posted 2 days ago
"I first started using My Food Bag for my husband & I to make planning & shopping for food easier for me, post breast cancer surgery & treatment. We continue to enjoy receiving our Vegetarian Food Bag weekly. I look forward to the variety in meals & we always have leftovers for the next days lunch. We are hooked. Thanks Nadia & your team."
(My Veggie Bag) - Posted 2 days ago
"We have enjoyed our meals and experienced many new flavours since joining My Food Bag. Our bag is delivered on time with everything included and the recipes are easy to follow. Keep it up."
(Classic For Two 4 Night) - Posted 2 days ago
"I'm loving ready in 20. In reality its ready in 10! Loving it!!"
(Ready In 20 For 2) - Posted 3 days ago
"Yum yum, the gluten free food bag has changed my hubby and mines eatting life. It has taught us that there is more to dinner than just meat and three vege when it comes to having a food allergy and it has given my hubby so much more confidence cooking in the kitchen. Thank you guys 👍🏼"
(My Gluten-Free Bag) - Posted 3 days ago
"More food..... less waste....more flavour...less bulk buying of ingredients....more variety.....less bulging waistline...... if you want more flavoursome, quality food on your plate and less stress at dinner time, I highly recommend My Food Bag Lite. We are loving it!"
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 3 days ago
"My husband and I love the Fresh Start food bag. Not only is it healthy, the recipes are easy and quick to make. Some nights I make two recipes so we both have a healthy lunch the next day especially if we are heading out for dinner. We have been super impressed with the great range of recipes and look forward to dinner every night. The healthy daily dinners also encourage us to make other healthy food choices for breakfast, lunch and snacks. Thank you My Food Bag team!!"
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 3 days ago
"We are thoroughly enjoying the fresh tasty food. After a while it does seem a bit “all the same” (ie same formula of grain, meat/fish, salad) so a little break is needed. Mayb much spinach. Lovely flavours, spices etc."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 3 days ago
"awesome variety, great selection"
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 3 days ago
"Absolutely loving Fresh Start ... the flavours that I get to introduce to my family is amazing, let alone all the nutritional goodness. It’s easy, it’s nutritious & it’s just so GOOD!!"
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 3 days ago
"Love Fresh Start, variety, quality, taste & customer service all excellent. Like any service there has been the odd human error, but these were resolved with speed, no fuss and extremely good customer service."
(Fresh Start Lite 5) - Posted 3 days ago
"Our fresh food bag arrives with innovative easy to follow receipes, healthy nutritional food, low in sugar, high in fibre and protein. It’s convenient and hassle free, food parcels arrive st my front door, I don’t have to wander store aisles and make decisions, the delivery process is easy and customised. I like that I receive a text advising confirmation of delivery. Minimal and recyclable packaging.💚 flexibility to stop and reschedule deliveries and cost effective for our family of five. My fruit book arrived with a couple of spoilt blood oranges however we enjoyed the variety of seasonal fruits."
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 3 days ago
"We are only new to My Food Bag as a family and I would have to say it has revolutionised my life. My husband and I work for a charity and we work long hours so coming home to a meal plan and all the ingredients has been absolutely amazing!! It has also given my two teenagers confidence to prepare the meal which has been a huge help when we have gotten home late from work!! I also love the variety, freshness and NZ products used! It took me a while to convince my husband to sign up but he now 100% on board and telling everyone else about it!! Thank you My Food Bag from our family to yours!"
(My Family Bag) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very good and easy to make Dont need to worry what to make tonight"
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 3 days ago
"I recently found myself on my own and finding the enthusiasm to shop and cook for myself was incredibly hard. I was surviving on custard. My first box arrived and suddenly I felt inspired to come home and cook the fantastic meals that were waiting for me. I have only found each week the best produce and meat and the variety of receipies is great. No more custard and I will be continuing getting My Food Bag each week. Michele"
(Fresh Start Lite 5) - Posted 3 days ago