My Food Bag Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

The meals are faster to prepare and the carbs in the Fresh Start bags are lower than previously, which is why I have returned as a customer. A couple of the meals haven't been as flavoursome as I remember, maybe I need to add more salt?? Overall the first week has been a good experience.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
We are absolutely loving our "My Food Bag Meals". We feel healthier and the variety of flavours keeps us very happy.
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
Love trying the new recipes and not having to think about what to cook! It extends my range of recipes so I’m not cooking the same things all the time. I’ve gone from being a little bored with my cooking to more interesting and no doubt healthier. Love the high quality of the meat and fish thanks.
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
My food bag takes the hassle out of worrying about what you’re going to cook and the stress of getting groceries. Everybody says that but it really does!
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
After being married and cooking for 50 years I was getting a little bit stale with ideas! Fresh Start appealed to us both and we have certainly enjoyed the very healthy way of eating. And I thoroughly enjoy not having to think up what we are having! It has been a very rewarding experience and delicious food.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
Havent had a meal I havent liked yet and also have lost 10kg.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi guys, love the service you provide it’s definitely a winner in my house. I get my parcel when l order it you txt to remind me,the food is fresh and always enjoyable my whanau love the food and even look forward to dinner. The variety is great, thanks👍🤪
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 5 days ago
For a self professed terrified person in the kitchen, only able to put together a handful of meals, Nadia Lim's recipes have opened up my world to creating delicious meals from all over the world. It is so wonderful to put the meal together with all the ingredients sorted so easily, to make it a joy to cook. Thanks Nadia for opening me up to the magic world of good times in the kitchen!
(Heat 2 Cook 2 (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 5 days ago
I would give it a 5 star for flavour and produce but with so many orders of ours being wrong it’s hard to look past that part of the service . One week receiving one chicken breast for a family of 4 , another week only received 2 our 5 meal sauces which creates the flavour and the last order receiving completely green hard as rock tomatoes and missing another main sauce ingredient. If these incidents didn’t happen then I would rate higher but since we are paying for a service and the convenience of not having to go to the supermarket I have to rate lower as it has been a frustrating process .
(My Classic (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Very healthy meals.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
Love that it takes the fuss out of what’s for dinner - generally all the vegetables arrive Un-damaged and the meals vary every week. I personally look forward to every meal and rate the flavours highly
(My Classic (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
I love the meals, they are so easy to cook and very tasty. There is always plenty of ingredients and I seldom have to buy veges for the week when I don't get My Food Bag. Because I work afternoons one week, I cook the meal for lunch and take the left overs to work for tea. There is always enough for 2 meals for me.
(My Classic (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
I love my food bag! Makes me feel like I have my life together, it’s amazing knowing I have something healthy and delicious waiting at the end of the day.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
We loved my food bag, the food was delicious, easy to follow, fresh and flavour full. Tried bargain box due to financial circumstances changing, much preferred my food bag. Thank you it was a wonderful time eating right
(My Classic Christmas Small – Ham) - Posted 1 week ago
Great food lots of variety and lovely fresh ingredients
(My Classic (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Is is so convenient and stress free to come home from work each week night, just go to the fridge and pantry and pull together a delicious nutritious and very tasty meal. I miss this convenience and simplicity of ‘what to have for dinner’ when I haven’t ordered ‘fresh start’ for the week. Huge thanks to Nadia
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Good produce with easy recipes and the heat and eats are also good.
(Heat 2 Cook 2 (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Vegetables are always fresh. Recipes are easy to follow and delicious. I also enjoy the low gluten, dairy and egg in the recipes. Heat 2, cook 2 is so convenient.
(My Classic Christmas Large – Ham) - Posted 1 week ago
I love the variety and the instructions. I would prefer to supply my own herbs in the summer as mine are fresher given I pick them for use. I would like the seasons to take South Island seasonal produce into consideration a little more. I would like you to consider rural delivery where it’s only 1 km from non rural delivery and we are reasonably densely populated. My food bag has taught me to try new foods and combinations and I’m loving it!!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
We all love the food you wonderful people send us every fortnight. Its always fresh, and exciting to look in the box and see what we have, its like getting a big present every time!! We also love that there is always a variety of meats and fish. My children have never loved dinner time so much in fact, and some nights no-one talks at the table because we are all enjoying our meal so much! Those recipes go at the front of our folder. Thank you so much for giving us such diverse meals to enhance our lives, you have all really made a positive impact. Keep up the fabulous work you all do please, we so appreciate every bite!! XX
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago