My Food Bag Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Food Bag

About My Food Bag: We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

"Great variety of dishes representing many countries. Fresh flavours and light but substantial. Really enjoying being introduced to new spices, condiments, sauces and techniques as part of the Fresh Start journey. Ingredients are consistently of a high standard and recipes are clear, simple and timely to follow and create."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 6 hours ago
"Easy, convienant and wonderful tasty meals that are healthy!"
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 23 hours ago
"It would be fantastic if there was a gluten free version of fresh start."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 2 days ago
"I love my foodbag. The quality of the produce is outstanding. Lots of variety. I'm enjoying food again now I don't have to decide what to eat and I'm eating things I've never tried before. It's lovely to get the occasional treat turn up makes you an even more loyal My Foodbag customer. Reccommend it to everyone!"
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 2 days ago
"No wasted of food, quick easy and healthy, great not to think what we a having each night. Been a long time foodie."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 3 days ago
"Such a great service all round! I love it! The recipient are healthy and tasty, and it’s a quick and easy way to Get great nutrition without all the planning and prep. Great having quality, carefully chosen ingredients delivered with new food and cooking methods to try. Customer service when needed is timely, cheerful and effective. I feel consistently positive. The only niggle I have is the plastic pottles. Otherwise a brilliant idea put together well."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 3 days ago
"Thanks for providing such an awesome service"
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 4 days ago
"As a foodie who loves to cook and enjoys eating, "Fresh Start, My Food Bag" works for me. The meals are all so tasty, varied and enjoyable and I get to eat my way around the world, while losing weight. Amazingly, on Fresh Start I rarely feel hungry and almost forget that I'm on a diet. I view it as a lifestyle choice rather than a diet. I can happily remain on track, rather than getting bored with the food and straying from the weight-loss plan. I have also put in place many health food eating practices which have now become part of my normal everyday life. For example, I now look forward to eating a healthy, varied breakfast, instead of toast every morning. Another advantage, is that there is very little food wastage as I only get sent the amount I need for each meal. In the past, portion sizes have been a big issue for me, but with Fresh Start this is solved. Plus, I'm learning good eating habits in the process. Therefore when I feel less motivated to lose weight, or too busy or stressed to think about food, I no longer gain weight! Yay, no more yo-yo dieting! Instead I have consistent, steady weight loss, whilst eating filling, healthy fresh food, that satisfies my taste for variety. I also love hearing everyone's stories on the closed 'Fresh Start Facebook group' and the support everyone offers when required. So far, I have lost and kept off 20 kg and I know that I'll continue to lose more weight in the future."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 4 days ago
"Consistently fabulous with fresh quality produce and innovative recipes that are enjoyable to prepare. My husband says it's like having a restaurant meal every night. Love it!"
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 4 days ago
"I absolutely love MFB and regularly sing your praises!! Super inspiring healthy recipes that are flavour bombs..."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 4 days ago
"Love the variety and not having to think of dinner options"
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 4 days ago
"I have been doing My Foodbag since it was launched in Tauranga. I can’t begin to tell you how it has changed our lives! To start with we are now eating healthier than ever before and are eating a huge array of different food types I would never have dreamt of cooking. Then there is the fantastic result of having easy to follow recipes... our whole family will get stuck into the cooking and preparing, it has been great to see our daughters happily cooking. Then there is the effect it has had on our time. No time is spent planning, driving, shopping and spending, and on that note I can honestly say our food spending has decreased significantly since having My Foodbag. I hardly go to the supermarket now where as before I would go s few times a week going for 3 items and coming out with 33! I have introduced several friends to My Foodbag all who love it. The food is always fresh, varied and delicious. My only suggestion would be to change the ordering system to enable you to swap and change your Foodbag weeks in advanced to cater for visitors etc rather than having to do it the week before."
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 4 days ago
"Tasty fresh easy to prepare food"
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 4 days ago
"No more , what's for dinner. It's organised, and ready to go. Great tasting healthy food. What's not to love."
(Fresh Start Lite 5) - Posted 4 days ago
"I love my foodbag! Fresh start is my fave and I’ve tried them all. Fresh start is super tasty and there’s usually enough for lunch the next day. Low cal and carb without losing points for taste. Wasn’t really after a “diet” box just liked the look of the recipes more. Not disappointed it real yum. Bonus points = my teens can follow the recipes and actually cook! It wouldn’t really matter what the food tasted like to encourage teens to cook"
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 5 days ago
"I love the recipes - the seasonal vegetables - the amazing service from you - the lovely courier that we have etc etc etc!"
(Fresh Start Lite 5) - Posted 5 days ago
"Often don't use all the pots of dressing and sauces, spices etc as find some of the flavours a bit creamy and rich/not to my taste. Love all the Asian inspired dishes and would happily have these every night. Overall it is good quality ingredients and variety delivered to the door. I do get the fruit box also and have found the bananas bruised a few times quite badly. They look ok on the outside but completely bruised inside. Sometimes it feels like value for money and other times it seems a bit empty but generally again a good variety. Happy overall."
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 5 days ago
"I'm just loving the 'fresh start' food bag It always arrives on time there is no hassle with me thinking up menus it's all been done the food is beautiful and fresh and simple and quick to prepare and we're just loving it thanks my food bag. Michelle Toulson"
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 5 days ago
"I look forward to receiving my food bag each week, while not all meals are to my liking, it has definitely increased my food choices, and the "rate the recipe" area is where we can make helpful comments. After many years of thinking "what am I going to cook for dinner" I now know exactly what I am going to cook and it is so good. Keep up the Good work."
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 5 days ago
"My husband and I have been cooking my food bag for approximately 1 year now with the odd week off for holidays etc. We have really enjoyed most of our light 10 meals and have lost 50kg between us. I love not having to think about what to cook each night and we have enjoyed trying new flavours."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 5 days ago