My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Sue
Nicole
awesome tastes. Unusual ingredients. Love the surprises
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 11 hours ago
Absolutely love my food bag the choices of meals are great with a good selection to choose from. Has definitely made our meals alot more exciting 😊
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Rose!

We are so stoked to hear that you are loving all our delicious recipes!

Happy Cooking,

-Ally Avocado πŸ₯‘
We are into week 10 of Fresh Start and my husband and I are loving it. Quick to make and full of freshness and goodness, Highly recommend getting My Food Bag and making your life a breeze!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
Wow Sue πŸ˜‹ That looks delicious! We love to hear that Fresh Start is making your life easier! Keep up the delicious work!
- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
These are the absolute best meals I've made in years! Light yet packed with zest and taste. I love your recipes πŸ˜‹
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
Kia ora Syliva, wow, what fabulous feedback, it is awesome to hear that you are enjoying the delicious and nutritious meals πŸ˜‹
Keep up the great work!
- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
I have gone from not having the time to shop and hating meal planning for my large family, to having to fight the kids for who is cooking tonight! Meals are easy to cook. Even my 10yr old can cook them. We are eating healthier and experiencing delicious foods that I would never have put together myself. Loving the freedom of lifestyle choices and cooking again with my family.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
Kia ora Karla, it's so great to hear that your whole whanau are getting involved in cooking - the core of My Food Bag is bringing families together! Keep up the fabulous work 😊
- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Hi nadia and my food bag team .i get my food bag for my son who is in Wellington. Some times hes a bit short of money. So i decided to get it for him . As a young man shopping for food not realy his thing. My food bag is the best thing ever its teaching him how to cook and what foods work together and all quite healthy he is really enjoying my food bag .so thank you very much as a mum i know food bag is a great thing for him πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
(My Classic (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
Kia ora, what a epic thing to do for your son, that is so kind! We love to hear that he is learning to cook through My Food Bag, go him!

- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Meals are delicious and always a great variety to select from that’s my favourite thing. You don’t get sick of seeing the same meals or same ingredients. It’s fresh and creatives meals !
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for the kind feedback Vicky, we love to hear you are enjoying the variety My Food Bag. We hope you continue to enjoy the deliciousness 😊

- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
We adore getting the vegetable based My Food Bag (vegan) it is totally delicious and so nutritious. My husband is a big meat eater usually but he is loving the flavoursome meals and I am learning how vegan meals can be so interesting, easy and tasty.
Thanks heaps.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Kia ora Joanne, thanks for getting in touch - it is epic to hear that you and your whanau are enjoying our Plant Based Bag, we think it is delicious too πŸ˜‹ Keep up the good work!

I look like a chef!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Keep up the good work Chef Tracey πŸ˜‹
- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
At first we loved my food bag and still enjoy the convenience however now finding the meals are a bit rich always a lot of sauces we are contemplating stopping our weekly order .
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Kia ora Annette, thanks for your feedback! We always appreciate hearing all feedback good or bad, as it lets us know what we can change moving forward.

Don't forget to login to your account and rate your recipes - this feedback goes directly to our Development Kitchen team and helps them to plan future menus!

- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Really enjoy My Food Bag, makes our life so much easier not having to decide what's for dinner. Never thought I would be able to cook food like this.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
Nicole! That looks amazing! We have no doubt it tasted as good as it looks πŸ˜‹ Keep up the fab work

- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
We are loving My Food Bags. We are a couple and have chosen 3 meals for 4 people. It makes food planning so easy. We will cook all or half of the meat and veg so the next night, there is even less prep time! One thing though that could be better (constructive criticism). When the box is delivered the heavy chilled bag is put on top of the more delicate food items, and nearly always on top of the small paper packets. For most of our deliveries the paper packets are sodden and the contents are moist. If at local level the packers could place the chilled bag to the side of box in it's own space and not on top of products that are already in the box it would make a big difference. Apart from that one small quibbable we are delighted with the product and service delivery.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
Kia ora Anne, thanks for your feedback - it is awesome to hear you are making My Choice work for you!
Thank you for the feedback regarding the packing of our boxes, we will be sure to pass this on. If you ever have any ingredients that you are unable to use, please do let us know! We appreciate you passing this feedback on - if we don't know about an issue, we can't fix it.

- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Quick and easy to follow recipes best of all there delicious!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for the feedback Janaya, keep up the deliciousness πŸ˜‹
- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Love My Food Bag. Meals are large, ingredients are awesome, veggies are always fresh, the sous vide meats are to die for! So much better quality than other food box companies and much lesd packaging. Recipes are easy and great variety.
Delivery is always predictable.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
Kia ora Jennifer, thanks for the kind feedback, we love to hear you are enjoying the deliciousness πŸ˜‹ Check out our new Soft Plastic Recycling Scheme, if you haven't already!
- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Our whole family is loving the FreshStart My Food Bag - the meals are delicious, very clear instructions and there's often a "little twist" that turns it from ordinary to delish!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
Kia ora Fiona, wow, how epic that your whanau are enjoying Fresh Start - we love to hear it! Keep up the fab work 😊
- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Really love my food bag quick and easy have shared with others in my family and they are loving it also
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
It's great to hear that your whanau are enjoying Fresh Start Quick, share the deliciousness πŸ˜‹ Thanks for your kind feedback Kathryn.
- My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Great variety in the vegetarian meals and love getting new ideas
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 days ago
Kia ora Ayeisha,

We love when our foodies gain the confidence to get creative and try new things in the kitchen, we hope to continue to inspire you with new and delicious recipes! -The My Food Bag Team.
Freshest produce, quick and easy recipes to prepare and really tasty food. What more could you ask for in our often busy and hectic lives. A real treat to come home to every day.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Paul,

Thanks for your lovely review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your Food Bag deliveries, thanks for your support! -The My Food Bag Team
I really like that the food is sourced locally and the meat is from Nz. The quantities are generous. The freebies are a lovely touch. Great variety
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Lisa! We're stoked to hear that you have been enjoying the delicious, fresh local produce!

Thanks so much for your ongoing support 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Disappointed at the amount of packaging this time around, including plastic packaged sauces. Some of the produce has seemed less than fresh, eg carrots that have gone soft within a few days (even when transferred to a bag). Also disappointed that you are no longer recycling the cool store packaging and box.
However, we are enjoying the meals more :) And the completed meal once a week has been great - and delicious as well.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Jane, thanks so much for the feedback!

Our recycling processes are something we constantly look to improve. Unfortunately due to current health & safety concerns, our drivers are unable to collect the wool and boxes. However, the cardboard can go out with your regular curbside collection and the wool is 100% biodegradable and compostable! We've recently launched a soft-plastic collection programme which will be great for the sauce packets and other items 😊

We are always working closely with our suppliers to ensure we deliver the freshest produce so it's disappointing to hear that the carrots and other veggies haven't been up to scratch. We hope you notice an improvement with future deliveries 😊

We really appreciate your support and look forward to delivering the goodness!

- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Thanks for your feedback Jane! We take sustainability really seriously, and it is something we are constantly working on improving. Yesterday we launched a Soft Plastic Recycling Scheme, which we are really proud of - you can check out more here: https://www.myfoodbag.co.nz/extras/soft-plastics-return.
We are not able to collect the wool pouches, but they are compostable (once the plastic wrap is removed, which can be put in soft plastic recycling), and lots of local organizations that will accept donations - think of SPCA's, local nurseries, schools etc. Hopefully that helps. We love that you are enjoying the meals, and please keep up the feedback 🀍
- My Food Bag Foodies 😊