My Food Bag Reviews

Based on 3,045 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 29th June 2022
Tanya
My Food Bag 5 star review on 29th June 2022
Tanya
We really enjoy the yummy and varied recipes! Convenient and easy to follow recipes and if we're lucky enough to have leftovers a lovely lunch.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
Hey Brett, that's awesome! We are so glad you are enjoying your recipes... happy cooking! - The My Food Bag Foodies
Amazing for the convenience! We love that we get our delivery on a Sunday and have all our meals for the week sorted without having to think. Unfortunately, we find the portion sizes could be improved. There is always way too much salad ingredients/slaw/rice/noodles etc. and we end up throwing out quite a lot of these which is what we are tying to avoid by getting my food bag. Meals are always tasty and we love all the sauces and toppings that we wouldn’t think of using ourselves.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
Hey Annalise, thanks for your lovely review! We have sent your feedback onto our Innovations team about the excess salad, thanks for letting us know! We are so glad you are enjoying everything else, we love to help inspire in the kitchen :) - The My Food Bag Foodies
It has been really good to try new meals that I wouldn't have normally prepared. Overall ingredients have been of good quality and recipes easy to follow.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
Hey Yvonne, thanks so much for your lovely review! We are so glad you have enjoyed using My Food Bag so far :) - The My Food Bag Foodies
Love my food bag! Food is always fresh and meals always different and delicious
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Tink! Thats great to hear that you have been loving the meals! Thanks so much for passing on this feedback. 😀 -The My Food Bag Foodies 🥕
Good variety of vegetarian meals and they are delicious! Only draw back is the portion sizes are a bit big for everyday, I get the 2 person meals and split them to have for tea and then the leftovers for lunch the next day and it feels like a LOT of food.
(My Plant Power (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Rachael. Great to hear you have been loving the meals! Thanks so much for taking the time and passing on this feedback! - The My Food Bag Foodies 🥕
My Plant Power is amazing! I get to eat my favourite foods every night, and I'm learning new ways to cook them. Really generous portions and sometimes leftovers for lunch too. Definitely recommend for other vegetarians. Whilst the cost might seem high, I spend hardly anything at the supermarket now, so it all balances out!
(My Plant Power (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hey Trish, thanks so much for your kind review! We are so glad you are enjoying your Plant Power box - this is really nice to hear, you have made our day! - Georgia Lemonade
The menus are always very yummy. Enjoyed by EVERYONE in the family. Love how easy it is to make the meals especially when I am working Nightshifts.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hey Sharon, we are so glad you and your family enjoy My Food Bag! Thanks so much for your kind review :-) - Georgia Lemonade
We have been experiencing the plant-based food bag for 3 months now and as vegans very impressed with the delicious meals. We left the teenager to fend for himself for two weeks and he loved following the recipes and loved every dish. Now he has no excuses about cooking us dinner . 10-10
My Food Bag 5 star review on 8th November 2022
(My Plant Power (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Sarah-Jane, thanks for your kind words. We love hearing how well My Food Bag is working for families; we hope this continues🤗 ~ Belinda Brioche 🥐
Easy, tasty recipes and so much flavour. A great way to manage your dinners when time poor. Really enjoying them!
(Fresh Start Choice (4 Nights For 1)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great quality meals, fun to make. Helps diversify our dinner times
(My Choice (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Unfortunately, there have been a few hiccups with my experience with My Food Bag. I have had ingredients missing or the wrong ones delivered, eggs arrived smashed, best before dates expire & some vegetables unusable. The food does not appear to be as fresh as advertised. I have emailed my food bag when this has happened and did receive a $10 voucher as compensation for the broken eggs.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Outstanding and delish recipes ;)
(Fresh Start Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
I love the healthy food options, excellent variety, recipes are very easy to follow, so easy my son loves making them.  Highly recommend.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Glenna! This is amazing news thanks so much for writing a review! Meal looks amazing keep it up! 💪 -Tessa Tabasco 🌶️
Signing up for My Food Bag was the best thing I’ve done this year. What I love the most is coming home late and tired from work and not have to worry about what I’m going to cook for dinner. I know I have all the ingredients for a meal that will be super tasty, easy to prepare and be well balanced and nutritious. So easy and so good😊 what more could you want.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
This is so great to hear Janene! Thank you for passing on these kind words. It makes us so happy to be helping out Kiwis such as yourself! Meal looks delicious keep up the good work foodie! 👏 - The My Food Bag Foodies 🥕
WOW we love cooking again because every recipe turns out amazingly good and no one has to think about what's for dinner YAY. Plus no more late night Uber eats so I'm saving money. I've ordered the Bbq Christmas dinner because I know everything will taste delicious and I don't have to do Christmas groceries!!!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Jackie! Yay - we are over the moon to hear this! We cannot wait to get a delicious Christmas Feast out to you. Thanks so much for your review :) -Jess Couscous
Love the selection of recipes and quality of the food. Wish there was less single use plastic (herb trays specifically as they can’t be recycled where i live). Also think the soft plastic return courier bag should be discounted since they contribute the plastic to it.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
My choice from MyFoodBag has changed our lives. We look forward to dinner now. The delicious combinations of spices, sauces, lemon zest, salads etc makes us feel like we are trying a different restaurant each night. Fresh produce and the highest quality goods make this an absolute pleasure to use.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Deborah! Thank you for passing on these kind words. It makes us so happy to be helping out Kiwis such as yourself! - The My Food Bag Foodies 😊
We had changed to my food bag from another competitor and we couldn’t be more happier! The food is fresh, the recipes are so bloody tasty and the verity is amazing! We love how you just don’t have to think about what to cook after a busy day at work.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
This makes us so happy to hear holly! Thank you for passing on the kind words. 😊 - Tessa Tabasco
Variety of recipes to choose from. We love how things are packed in the box, cold stuffs are in a separate box and the design of the box is great. We reuse the box to store our stuffs i.e. Kids toys etc. We used to be with Hello Fresh and switched to My Food Bag and loving it ❤️
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Am finding that the vegetables look a bit sad by the time I receive them especially mung beans. The meals are lovely though. Thanks
(Fresh Start Choice (5 Nights For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago