My Food Bag Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Food Bag

About My Food Bag: We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"We love 'My Food bag' when we get home from work we know what we are going to cook for tea, no more stress and everything is ready to just get on and cook. The variety of meals and flavours is just amazing and has given us a real taste of other foods we may not have tried by ourselves."
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Really enjoyed my latest FoodBag (classic) Only suggestion for improvement would be to offer an option between the classic and the vegetarian with fewer meat-based recipes. Eating 4 meat-based dinners a week feels too much for me. Perhaps 2-3 meat based and 1-2 vegetarian."
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"We are loving My Food Bag. It saves so much time and hassle and mental energy - and trips to the supermarket! The recipes are fresh and delicious, and easy to make - the kids are happy to contribute to cooking , especially the baking recipes that come free, which is a bonus"
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Great quality of food. Fantastic verity of flavours. Meals have all been easy. Loving trying new food and flavours and no stress of thinking what's for tea tonight."
(My Classic (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"I love how my food bag gives you the push to eat and make delicious food. For the not confident chef like myself; it really installs the basics that enables you to make the best cuisine. The suitability of having the food delivered to your door makes working and living on par with each other."
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Really delicious recipes, fresh food, good value :)"
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Make cooking a lot easier 😊👍🏻"
(My Classic (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Previously I subscribed to the veggie food bag, but cancelled as there was too much dairy and it was being thrown away. But with the introduction of the plant-based food bag, decided to resubscribe. It has been overall, quite tasty. Only two issues; one, the portion sizes are quite small and two, it really lacks a solid protein replacement. Out of eight meals, tofu has been used only once. There are so many plant-based meat alternatives to choose from, it shouldn’t be difficult to provide one. Based on that, it works out quite expensive when it’s just primarily vegetables."
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Love my food bag! It’s taught my boy friend to cook. Yum healthy food. Would love if the packaging avoided lots of plastic though"
(My Classic (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very enjoyable meals that are easy and very tasty. We are trying things we would of never tried otherwise like Gnocchi and fish recipes. Thoroughly enjoying this service!!"
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
"Food bag meals ingredients variety and taste is great. We love in in our house, 4 flatmates sharing for 5 nights. Have had some issues with delivery and missing ingredients but other than fantastic."
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
"Our family love My Food bag - Fresh Start. The food is always fresh and of good quality. I love that the team are always trying to be more sustainable and use much less packaging that other similar products. My boys also love the fruit box, the fruit is again such good quality and easily lasts the week (although the usually eat it all!)."
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
"Great quality ingredients. Well priced. Delicious!!!!!"
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
"The delivery is always within the timeline specified which is impressive. I have got into the habit now of checking off the ingredients received to the list provide to ensure I have received everything I should. There has been Occassion to ring the customer service line when items have either been damaged or left out. The response to these inquiries are efficient and always solution based which is very proactive. The receipts are easy to follow, and I like the fact that the receipt sheets are water proof and you can wipe these down. The ingredients are always of excellent quality and fresher thank in supermarkets. I like the fact that we are no longer wasting food with the portions generous and leftovers fought over for lunch the following day. On occasion we have found the spices included are not enough for our palate, but this is personal preference."
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
"We are trialling the plant based bag even though we are not vegan. My husband is very impressed with the flavours of the vegan meals, although I have added a little fish or chicken occasionally if the meal is suitable for such addition. Last week's Teriyaki Tofu Sushi bowl was a standout, as was the Saucy opad Thai and the Loaded Mexican Kumara wedges. Personally, I think the wedges would be better served on the side to stop them becoming soggy with the sauce on top. Last night's Roasted Cauliflower Coconut Korma was also excdellent, and didn't need the little bit of fish I added to it for the omnivores! Highly recommend it so far, but I'd be careful with the quantity of spices if serving to children."
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
"Easy and tasty! One way of teaching hubby to cook-anyone can do it!"
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
"Excellent, tasty and healthy. Quite expensive but worth the investment in your health"
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
"Fresh Start has been fantastic for our family, interesting lower carb meals that the kids like too. A good way to add variety to meals with minimum effort, thank you!"
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
"Fresh Start Food Bag is awesome. Coming home after a day at work and not having to think what to have for dinner,but still knowing we’re having a lovely fresh taste loaded meal in 30-40 mins is a godsend. The recipes have introduced us to new exciting flavours and the portion sizes are very generous. Thank you Nadia and your team for your attention to detail and the whole Food Bag experience."
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
"We love My Food Bag because you receive all the ingredients at once and the recipes are easy to follow. It has really encouraged us to cook more!"
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago