My Food Bag Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Food Bag

About My Food Bag: We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Me and my partner love my food bag and find it works so well for us. We are away most weekends and only require meals to feed us during the week so 5 meals a week is the perfect amount for us. The fact that you can pause your subscription is also super helpful as we also travel a lot for work. There are only the 2 of us, however we order 5 nights for 4 people, and use it to feed ourselves for dinner and lunch the following day (and there is always a good amount of food). Highly recommend šŸ‘šŸ¼"
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
"I LOVE the convenience my food bag offers, especially when I am just cooking for myself - despite getting a one person fresh start MFB I still have leftovers after every meal which is great for lunch the next day. The only thing that would make MFB EVEN BETTER - would be if you delivered to Arthurs Point in Queenstown as that's where I am located and it is a pain having it delivered to an alternative address!"
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 4 days ago
"We love that we don't have to go shopping for groceries. We don't have to decide "what do I eat today?" and the meals and very quick and easy to prepare. We have so much more variety in our food intake than what we used to have... My Food bag has truly transformed our food lives. The only thing that I would say is that sometimes it would be good to get some melas with strong and spicy tastes (maybe asian recipes etc.)"
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
"Love my food bag veggie option. I can't believe we haven't had the same yummy meal since we started. So tasty, easy to follow and generally quick to prepare. Only issue is all the boxes."
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
"Always exceptional quality produce and delivered on time every week. Highly recommend!"
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
"My food bag is a godsend for the busy weeks"
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
"We had the classic 3 nights for 2 people this week. The meals were large enough to serve 3, which we did. The leek and feta stuffing balls are great, I’m certainly making them again! The lasagne was made so differently from my usual way and was really delicious but on a side note the recipe says lasagne with broccoli however there was no broccoli. I did add my own anyway. Looking forward to trying out the vege bag next week. Loving the meals!!"
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
"Delicious food, great ideas."
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
"So wonderful having a variety of healthy meals. We have saved so much money and time by not having to worry about dinner and leftovers for lunch!"
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
"We look forward to My Food Bag delivery every week. We are constantly blown away by the variety, the quality, the substantial amount of veggies and last but not least how good each meal tastes!! Thank you My Food Bag."
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
"I personally love my food bag more than the husband. He is a meat vege guy....he finds just a few too many coleslaws. One day we would love the carb-less bag to be invented!! Thanks for the wonderful meals. It helps me 3 nights a week."
(My Classic (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
"healthy interesting food, takes thinking/worrying out of what to cook and ingredients."
(My Classic (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
"Time saving, delicious and affordable!"
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very impressed by the quality of the produce and meal ingredients - better than I would normally get at the supermarket. I love how many veges make their way into every meal and all the recipes are well thought out and have great variation. Sometimes the recipes are not written in a particularly clear or logical way but it's not hard to figure out what to do."
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
"Cooking is more fun with MFB, I like being introduced to new ingredients with good instructions on how to use them. We are eating healthier and yummier food on the Fresh Start plan than we were and I think it is good value."
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 4 days ago
"We love our gluten free food bag box we look forward to the meals each night and the flavors vary each night and week to week making no night the same"
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
"I love the food bag ,I love not thinking about what I have to cook for tea and that I have everything at home. Wish they did a family of 5 box or a little bigger meals so you could have left overs for lunch for everyone"
(My Classic (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
"I just love my food bag. I Iive on my own and having the food bag,I know that I am getting all the goodness that I need. Thank you Nadia and her team.šŸ˜šŸ˜"
(My Classic (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 4 days ago
"We love my food bag! Delicious meals, so easy and convenient for busy lives!"
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
"The meals are interesting but vegetarian can be the same from week to week. The delivery people have been refusing to collect the cooler bag and insulation material for recycling. I have called about this."
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago