My Food Bag Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My Food Bag

About My Food Bag: We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"We started out with the Lite option which we loved and recently decided to give the classic bag a try to change things up a little - love the convenience of my foodbag plus the recipes have been great - tasty and easy to follow - thanks MyFoodBag"
(Classic For Four 5 Night) - Posted 1 day ago
"My Food Bag has been a real bonus for us, it has made meals much more interesting and enjoyable, and we've tried things we'd never thought of buying or eating before- all delicious and satisfying! I have a new outlook on food now- Thankyou, My Food Bag!"
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 1 day ago
"After a couple of months with a hectic work schedule and lots of eggs on toast or takeaways for dinner we decided to give MFB a go. It's not often something exceeds your expectation but we've been so impressed with the "Heat 2 Cook 2" option we've been using. My husband isn't much of a cook but now I get home to prepared or cooked dinners which is life changing! We've learned lots of new ideas for cooking, been able to recreate some of our favourite recipes, have lots of variety and try new things, and most importantly we know we are having a high quality, nutritious, healthy and delicious meals. So much for saying I'd only do it for a couple of weeks..... it's been months!!"
(Heat 2 Cook 2 For Two) - Posted 1 day ago
"I love the fact that 4 meals a week are taken care of with My Food Bag. I love the fact there is no wastage of food- If a recipe states you need one red onion , that is all you get. I also love the spices and sauces that come with the recipes and the easy to follow quick recipes."
(Classic For Two 4 Night) - Posted 2 days ago
"Interesting recipes, especially love the fish. Reliable service."
(My Own Bag) - Posted 2 days ago
"Love coming home knowing what I'm going to cook, how I'm going to cook it and know that it will taste YUM!!!"
(Fresh Start Lite 5) - Posted 2 days ago
"The weekly delivery is well packaged and full of interesting recipes that are easy to prepare and cook!"
(Classic For Two 4 Night) - Posted 2 days ago
"Fresh start from my food bag has helped me out heaps, as I need to eat low carb and low sugar diets for my hormonal imbalances, this has made it way less stressful to plan for that and we have loved the food! Only critism would be that we would like to have slightly less meat meals and there is a few products which seem to have unnecessary packaging."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 2 days ago
"Love my Food bag. We did not know how much we loved it until we went on holiday at Xmas and had to think about tea meals again. We were so happy this week when our food bag arrived with our tasty meals for the week and I no longer had to waste time thinking about tea meals and visiting the supermarket every second day."
(Classic For Four 5 Night) - Posted 2 days ago
"Amazing! Love it. So easy, no thought or forward planning required."
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 2 days ago
"I have been enjoying my food bag, I’m having the gourmet bag witch I like but my only criticism would be the constant use of chicken breast and cucumber, please use more chicken thighs and other vegetables like fennel, beetroot, pumpkin :-)"
(My Gourmet Bag) - Posted 2 days ago
"Tasty recipes with some very yummy flavours. Occasional non-entity but mostly really delicious. Has made me think of alternatives especially in terms of the carbs I consume, even though I think that I generally eat well as I grow most of the vegetables I eat and cook in my own garden."
(Fresh Start Lite 5) - Posted 2 days ago
"Loving have it all together . Finally after 45 years my husband is cooking two nights a week . !!! Freshness is so important and it ticks all those boxes"
(Classic For Two 4 Night) - Posted 2 days ago
"I love the convenience of my food bag, delivered to your door once a week, with healthy, nutritionally balanced meals.Even a novice in the kitchen can prepare these meals to the same high standard that they are presented as, I just love it!!!"
(Fresh Start Lite 10) - Posted 2 days ago
"We love the meals, healthy, easy, nutritious. My 6 year old loves them aswell. Very flavoursome. Happy to recommend. We are a busy family and these meals suit our lifestyle.."
(Heat 2 Cook 2 For Four) - Posted 2 days ago
"We love my foodbag. The only complaint we have is that my partner and I both dislike lamb, which is a weekly option. You can switch the beef, you can switch pork but it is not easy or possible to switch lamb. We have called about this options several times but there does not seem to be a way around it."
(Classic For Two 4 Night) - Posted 2 days ago
"We love our Fresh Start Food Bag for 4 - we have our daughter and son in law staying with us at present and my food bag has been the perfect solution to meals for us all. Given I work in a local cherry orchard this is such a busy time for me, so My Food Bag has been very much appreciated."
(Fresh Start Lite 20) - Posted 2 days ago
"I really enjoy My Food Bag. Love not having to think about what's for tea and its mostly delicious. Always get great tips on different ways to cook/flavor the meals. The Vegs are all what's in season. Great Meals"
(My BBQ Bag) - Posted 2 days ago
"Only been using my food bag for around 10 weeks but find it fantastic & so stress free & don't even know what i will be making that night until its time for dinner. Sometimes find the instructions a little difficult to read & need to re-read, one good thing my husband will now cook as everything is there for him -yeah, his only comment & possibly mine is that there isn't enough green vegetables in the meals as he will eat 3 varieties in a meal. Would love to go into the draw so i have more money to buy extra green veges. Raewyn"
(Classic For Two 4 Night) - Posted 2 days ago
"We have been receiving food bag for a few months now and are really happy continuing to receive our weekly delights. The variety and quality of the food is outstanding with very little waste tasty menus that we haven’t tried before which are simple to follow. The mere fact that we don’t have to think, plan or shop for the meals makes a busy working life so much easier. The delivery is always excellent and on time and with a quick text message back up to remind us it’s waiting is awesome. The price is really good and doesn’t increase our weekly budget at all, in fact it stops us buying junk food! All this without mentioning the added benefits of a balanced healthy meal and enough leftovers to satisfy Hubby’s appetite at lunch time. Totally sold on food bag. A big thank you from the parish family."
My Food Bag is rated 4.66 based on 442 reviews