My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Food bag didn’t turn up this week
Not easy to track, sent email
No reply
Hard to call as no phone number
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
After getting the wrong delivery this Monday and the nightmare it took to get in touch with someone to rectify I was told there was a my food bag fit left and wld b sent to me as a replacement Tuesday. I got an email confirming this too. Tuesday came and went but assumed as I am Far North I cld expect it Wednesday. I called 10am that morning to follow up as no notification that it had bee sent and was told it was definitely enroute and shld b to me by 11.30am and to call if not ther by 12pmish. I waited till just before 1pm to call and follow up to be told that if I hadnt got it Tuesday then they doubted if it was coming at all. Sure enough they were right. I am to b credited and given a 30% discount on next order which I appreciate but is very Mickey mouse and it was said that there were issue with NZ Post but Mondays issues were solely with My Food Bag. They gave me the wrong order it was delivered no problems.
(Fresh Start Fit (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Ula,

Firstly we are so sorry for the experience you have had this week, not only with your delivery being incorrect, but then not receiving the correct box at all! We can only imagine your frustration and to be honest we would feel exactly the same. We have our operations team following up these issues, with our depot and with NZ post so we can be sure we won't have these issues moving forward. Thank you very much for this feedback and we hope to make this up to you in future.

Kindest,
Mel Mozzarella
Incredibly poor that you are not looking after long-term customers a
who have regularly been getting My Food Bag at this time.
(Fresh Start Fit (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 8 months ago
While my query was resolved my first reply from customer service was rude and extremely unhelpful. This experience then ruins all the good of MyFoodBag.
(My Classic (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for the experience off new cooking . Exciting meals to end our days . Loved by every one in our new home and kitchen 💖
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 year ago