My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Priscilla
My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Priscilla
So worth it! Easy to follow, exciting recipes with everything included that is needed. My husband now eats food that he has always rejected (tomatoes and other salad ingredients) because they are in such delicious recipes. πŸ€— Too expensive to have every week for OAPs but love getting it fortnightly.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent - takes all the quesswork out of what to have for dinner - great variety of fresh options
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
Every week a delicious selection of meals, healthy, so so tasty, and yet so simple - you always say to yourself, Why didn't I think of that!? Definitely worth giving it a go, you won't be disappointed - and if you have commitment issues like me, a delivery every fortnight works well! 10/10
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 days ago
Having the choose your meal options are the best for our family.
We get the meat or no meat options we prefer and my husband gets
to cook when its his turn. They turn out beautiful every time and super
healthy super easy meals. A win win situation. Thankyou 'My Food Bag'
you are a life saver for our family.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
I love it so much that I have continued ordering!
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
My food bag makes is great.
The produce is fresh and the recipes are very easy to follow. My choice allows me to select what meals I want in advance and helps plan my week.
100% would recommend
(My Choice (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 days ago
It’s like dining out in a different ethnic restaurant every night of the week!
Living in a rural area there are not too many good places to eat, so to have such interesting, high quality food delivered to our door is indeed a treat ... and a healthy one as well.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
We love not having think “what’s for dinner” every night. It’s all ready to go and often food I would have thought to cook, or cook differently to what I would normally do.
We are saving a fortune not going to the supermarket every day.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
I was initially concerned about the amount of single use packaging but myfoodbag uses recyclable packing where possible. The frozen food is in a wool bag. Brilliant!
As a single mum of two young children, I appreciate how I no longer have the stress of figuring out what to eat each night. It’s been revolutionary for me. 10/10
My Food Bag 5 star review on 18th February 2021
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Heather, thanks for the review! It's awesome to hear that your Food Bags have helped take some of the stress out of your meal planning! We hope you and your Whanau enjoy your meals going forward :) - Patrick Pesto
My Food Bag (Fresh Start) has provided me with the motivation and opportunity to eat healthy, try new recipes and to lose weight. At the end of a long working day I've appreciated having an easy to follow recipe and the ingredients to bring together a healthy meal for my husband and I. I've learned a lot in the process and become generally more creative and healthy when planning and preparing meals. It's been very worthwhile.
Kia ora Jennie,

Thanks for your review.

Its great to hear that our recipes have have provided you with the motivation and confidence to get more creative in the kitchen. Keep up the hard work!

So quick and easy.
Get home from work tired and if I didn't have the food box we would not be having a healthy meal.
Kia ora Merilyn,

Thanks for your review.

Its so great to hear that your food bag deliveries are making meal times that much easier :)

Thanks for your support.

-The My Food Bag Team
Love the variety and quality ingredients
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Adele,

Thanks for the support, we love to provide our foodies with only the best!

-The My Food Bag Team
This is second time we have used food bag loving it this time round easy to prepare meals and we are also losing weight
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Julie,

Thanks for your review.

We are stoked to hear you are enjoying your deliveries. Keep up the great work!

The My Food Bag Team
I'm finding the variety of meals better than other food boxes I have tried, and the minimal packaging of the ingredients is also great as everything easily fits into fridge and pantry.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Deirdre,

Thanks for your review! Its awesome to hear that you are enjoying your food bag deliveries and meals so far! :)

-The My Food Bag Team
So good to have tasty and nutritious meals ready in a jiffy without any hassle - love it!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much Sarah for your great feedback - it is awesome to hear you are loving these meals 😊

Enjoy!
Brilliant
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Claudia!

Awesome to hear you are loving your meals so far - enjoy!

-Ally Avocado πŸ₯‘
Ordering my food bag is the best thing I ever did ! Meals are amazing and easy to make. πŸ’–πŸ’–
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Debbie! Thank you so much for your feedback - we are stoked to hear you are loving these meals 😊

Happy Cooking!
-Ally Avocado πŸ₯‘
We are absolutely loving my food bag, we have tried others out there and they just don’t compare to my food bag! The produce is always fresh and the recipes are delicious and easy! We have a small baby so we need dinner time to be as stress free and easy as possible and this makes that happen for us! My husband and I both normally hate cooking and are not very adventurous in the kitchen but this has made us enjoy cooking and eating at home much more!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Kia ora Jess! Thanks so much for these lovely words. Means so much that we have made a positive difference to your young family 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Have gotten fantastic boxes delivered to my door!!!!! Keep up the great work!!
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Kia ora Eurika, thanks for your support! We love delivering the goodness to our Foodies 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Quick and easy meals for weeknights. The recipes are easy to follow and the best part is you don't have to think about what's for dinner!
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 weeks ago