National Business Institute Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend National Business Institute
"Always very helpful. Responds quickly to any emails. Seminars always very good."
Thank you, Cheryl!
"The course materials are not very helpful. It seems that the presenters often wish to provide only an outline rather than detailed information. Also, the location for the live seminars in Pittsburgh, specifically the Fort Couch Road location is very inconvenient. The hotel in the South Side is more centrally located and provides parking"
Thank you for this feedback Deborah. We will pass this along to our venue and development teams!
"Very happy with the services provided. Many topics to choose from. Will continue using the products and programs."
Thank you, Lance!
"NBI courses keep me current on developing law, providing real value especially in areas not my focus."
Thank you!
"I enjoy their Seminars"
Thank you, Anna!
"Great seminars over a wide range of topics. Very accessible locally and also by webcast."
Thank you, James!
"NBI is a wealth of information. New courses added every month. I highly recommend NBI for continuing legal education."
Thank you, Maryann!
"Overall, I have been pleased with NBI. The website is easy to navigate, and all of the people with whom I have dealt have been responsive and helpful."
Thank you, Susan!
"They offer wonderful classes. I am usually interested in the "in person" ones. My only criticism would be that they are starting to only offer classes that are for lawyers. As an Enrolled Agent, I am interested in tax preparation, tax update, estate planning, etc."
Thank you, Shelley! We will pass this feedback along to our development team.
"I found out the most of guy speakers were more knowledgeable and took seminars more seriously than some lady speakers in the seminars I took. Also, the seminar coordinator lacks of flexibility and too restricted. Last, hope there are some bagels and bottles of water on site than sodas."
Thank you for this feedback! We will pass this along to our event team.
"The only reason for a “good” rating is the cost."
Thank you for this feedback, Cassandra!
"The subscription service works well. Scheduling (and cancelling) is a breeze. The courses offered are relevant and timely. I would highly recommend NBI."
Thank you, Richard!
"Very good seminars--knowledgeable speakers, topics are right on target, and especially good when relevant prototype forms are included."
Thank you for this feedback!
"I like the ease of use! I also like the option to listen to the lectures at my own pace and convenience or attend live sessions. Very good!"
Thank you, Banyan!
"The variety of topics and quality of training is excellent. I wish there were more courses for CPA CPE."
Thank you for this feedback! We will pass this along to our development team.
"This is my first year of training with NBI. I am a CPA and I have multiple times that my clients have legal issue. I am learning legal issues from a CPA needed viewpoint to better help my clients. I paid for the unlimited training and it has been very beneficial. Attorneys think a little differently than CPAs. The training has been to bridge the gap and I have been very happy with online webinars and in person seminars on a variety of topics that affect all of us."
Thank you, Cynthia!
"Have utilized NBI on many occasions for CLE purposes, have, for most part, liked their presentations. However, there was a tendency to have non-attorney lecturers present when I first started using NBI. That usage appears to have ceased. Maybe it is me, but I have issues with non-attorneys lecturing on law, especially CPA's lecturing on tax law. The IRC is part of federal statutory law, therefore only lawyers should lecture on tax. Would have rated NBI a "very good" but or the use of non-attorney lecturers. One very definite positive to NBI, have more than recovered my investment in terms of CLE's attended. Their "pass" may be one of the best, if not the best, bargain in terms of obtaining CLE. Finally, a very good CLE option if one is licensed in multiple jurisdictions."
Thank you for this great feedback! We will pass this along to our development team.
"I am getting little response to my inquiries"
Thank you, E. Lang! We have passed this feedback along to our customer team.
"NBI has nearly every topic I need to learn and enhance my practice. It is an invaluable tool for me."
Thank you, Staci!
"Generally staffed with knowledgeable speakers that provide the attendees with updated info on the subject matter they are presenting. Convenient locations are utilized for seminars."
Thank you!