National Business Institute Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Business Institute
Read National Business Institute Reviews
Dependsble professional responsive
The NBI seminars and the materials helped me a lot last 4 years in completing the CLE requirements and more importantly, in extending my practice to the areas of probate and trust litigation, real estate litigation and family law matters.
The options of classes available with the online and live seminar classes make NBI a no-brainer. I'm enjoying how easy it makes completing my state's required CLE.
Very accommodating and helpful. Good range of topics.
The all inclusive pass is a bargain. You get to listen to great speakers ona variety of topics at affordable pricing.
Way to caught up on watching the attorneys time in and out of the seminar. We all have calls to make and need bathroom breaks. I have attended some seminars where the attorneys stopped lecturing a half hour ahead of time and that caused us to be short a half hour so we needed to attend another seminar.
Awesome support guys, thank you!
Excellent presentation, relevant, educational and worth the money! Would recommend to others who need online CLEs.
Excellent and courteous reps...helped me through several problems of plug-ins and starting sound. Good knowledge of my needs.
Great information and course materials.
Disappointed my recent CLE with you did not offer CLE credit!
very informative
useless, presentation needed some enthusiasm
Seminar was informative and practical for the unusual circumstances confronting all businesses in the present environment.
Not sure how to submit a review for a seminar you cancelled. The fact that I received a computer generated review for a seminar which didn't occur indicates that somebody is asleep at the switch.
NBI offers excellent courses and convenient as well. There is a wide range of topics.
Very informative and always well presented.
The materials provided are comprehensive in nature. I particularly appreciated the various examples provided in PDF format. Simply a wonderful training tool.
Cost exceeded the value of the content. The Senate still needs to pass legislation and until then the value of the course is limited. Also, unless I am mistaken I did not see any print outs with the course content or a slide presentation.
NBI is a great resource for CLE programs. I wish NBI would develop an app that could be used on an iPhone.
National Business Institute is rated 4.24 based on 290 reviews