National Business Institute Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Business Institute
Read National Business Institute Reviews
1. Why was this titled "Top Mistakes in Issuing, Dividing and Transferring LLC Member Interests"? This was not the subject matter covered in the lecture. A more accurate title would be "Oral Modifications of LLC Operating Agreements Under Washington State Law." 2. This was mostly about the case law and statutes in the State of Washington. Why is this marketed to a national audience. 3. Sound quality of the CD is poor.
The Judges Speak: Civil Court Litigation Do's and Don'ts was informative and educational. I'll use the advice I received for years to come.
The presentation was very informative and well presented.
It was difficult to hear most of the CLE. The audio was not good. The speakers voice faded in and out or too much background noise.
The judges were great, but the materials provided were dumbed down, not tailored to California (written by someone in WI) and didn't wholly follow the outline the judges did.
The training course was very informative and I am grateful for the information packets and documents provided. However, the presenters went too fast or skipped around a lot which made it hard to follow. By the time I found where they were they were skipping around again or rushing through information that I thought was important. That was frustrating.
class was awesome
very educational! Enjoyed the experience!
The first speaker at the training was late, yet she went over her time allotment, therefore, the latter speakers did not even get a chance to discuss the main topic for which I was attending the training. I was very disappointed. However, the materials that I received were good. Perhaps the individual from NBI who is monitoring the entire training could have maintained the schedule better so ensure that all topics were presented.
We purchased a DVD. We were given a choice between a download or a hardcopy for accompanying material. We chose hardcopy, but never received it.
I originally signed up for two seminars, and on the second seminar I noticed a special price for live seminars and webcasts for a year, and as the price was just a little more than two seminars I believed it to be a great investment. I am thrilled, and I attended a webcast of one of the seminars I signed up to attend originally, and the refresher and myriad of topics make it very attractive. I want to especially thank Kirsten who walked me through the various available options and is directly responsible for a very satisfied customer. One item, I was completely unaware of the multitude of topics for which expert teaching is available to improve the quality of the profession and practitioner. Your e-mail survey would not send, so I am sending it via the online response. Jimmy Parker
This seminar was very rushed with speakers unable to complete their presentations. Good thing we got a book to cover things later.
Really enjoyed the content and professionalism. Links to power points and/or provided booklets were very helpful.
I have an annual subscription to NBI. It is the only continuing education source I use. The seminars are well presented and conveniently located.
I've received hundreds of flyers in the mail from NBI since attending one program. I only need so much CLE a year. Quit sending me your flyers. Please.
The only issue I have with NBI is that there are rarely, if ever, speakers who are NY attorneys addressing applicable NY law.
Very informational.
Excellent seminar. Presenters were very knowledgeable.
The website is very user friendly. It was very easy to find the CLE I needed, and the price was excellent.
National Business Institute offers a variety of continuing legal education courses applicable to the area of law I focus on. They also offer these courses locally in lieu of down state, which is extremely important to me as it is not a good use of my time to travel 5 hours round trip for a 6 credit CLE.
National Business Institute is rated 4.25 based on 173 reviews