National Business Institute Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Business Institute
Read National Business Institute Reviews
The Water Right conference wasn't very informative, some speakers were good, but most were not. Not a great conference.
Great product
Programs have been accurately described in the brochures. Materials provided have been complete and organized. Speakers have been knowledgeable.
I am extremely pleased with the options that NBI has provided for me to complete the CLE credits that I need.
I could not make the font large enough to see easily on my laptop. The screen showed both the speaker and his screen with text. Would like the ability to make the text larger so I could listen, read the text and make notes.
Handouts were not prepared for the state that the presentation was being conducted. Arizona Law was presented to California. Most presenters had no handout and promised to make PowerPoint available yet have not. this made it difficult to follow along and or participate meaningfully. It appeared to be thrown together at the last minute and materials from other presentations substituted. This was not the professional presentation I expected.
Stellar customer support, easy-to-use system, broad topic coverage, and the best bang for the buck.
The training was horrible. The manual was on Arizona law, but we are in California and the presenters shared that they were subs with only a few days to prep. It showed. They used PowerPoints and we did not not get access to them
I would prefer more california presenters in the area of trust/probate/conservatorship, but there is also a lot of excellent basic material.
NBI provides a wide variety of courses, and the courses are presented very well. The course materials also become very good source material. I would recommend NBI to any of my colleagues.
NBI service itself is very good. However, due to the nature of multi-state CLE's they tend to be overly broad with information. Most CLE's just give you a generalization of the topic as if you knew nothing. I understand the necessity for this. However, I do wish they could add more multi state specific CLE's
Very easy to use and educational CLE videos.
I'm a CA attorney. I signed up with NBI instead of CEB because of the live in-person classes. I've attended a total of 4 days of live classes. The classes are only as good as the teachers (some are better than others). When my membership is up, I'll probably go with CEB so that I can get CA-specific classes since the live in-person trainings are not exceptional.
Technical support was outstanding. Course instructors and materials were excellent.
All of the employees were very helpful!
I wish the seminars could be state specific for NY and California , the two largest bar associations. The general nature of the semibar is helpful but needs to be more specific
NBI is my go-to source for satisfying my annual CLE requirements. I really appreciate the wide range of course topics offered, the instructors are always interesting and informative, and the entire process from registration to reporting is easy and seamless.
Your host always has a very pleasant and helpful attitude. She keeps order and workflow with a smile. The presenters are very informative and the downtown location off Poydras Street is great with convenient paid parking and plenty of places to catch a quick lunch.
Too many emails, but good service for booking Cle.
I need have CLE requirements in four states, and the unlimited pass to NBI’s programs provides me with the most efficient way to meet those requirements. Not only is there a wide variety of topics and formats, but NBI submits all of the courses to the four states so I don’t need to submit them myself. It’s a great value for a solo practitioner with multi-state requirements.
National Business Institute is rated 4.23 based on 221 reviews