National Business Institute Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Business Institute
Read National Business Institute Reviews
Relevant subjects, excellent speakers and materials.
Great selection of courses.
Programs and service are outstanding!
Thank you, Werner!
Many choices of classes
Excellent personnel who are knowledgable with procedures, state bar requirements for credit, friendly and professional.
Highly functioning educational procedure and classes.
Thank you, Kathleen!
2 of the speakers were good. The 3rd did not follow the material that was in the handout. She also kept getting interrupted by things in her office.
Thank you for this feedback, Leo! We have passed this along to the relevant internal team.
Good practical information for attorneys helping clients do some Medicaid planning. However, the audio quality was extremely poor making parts of the presentation worthless.
Thank for this feedback, James! We have passed this along to the relevant internal team.
Good.
Thank you, Shaune!
I love NBI, I have been with them for years and always feel empowered to go into any new area given I have access to NBI to teach me all I need to know. I will never be without NBI!!
Thank you, Emily!
Most NBI programs are educational and informative. Of particular interest have been those related to current events and the legal implications of COVID-19. More up to date programs would be appreciated.
Thank you for this feedback, Mary! We have passed this along to the relevant internal team.
NBI offers a variety of CLEs, including multi-credit classes.
Thank you!
I’m using this lockdown time watching. Cle. The advanced programs that I have watched were actually at that level with good materials and excellent speakers.
Thank you, Gary!
Very good seminars.
Thank you!
Our firm finds these courses very useful to refresh on topics and also learning new areas of Law.
Thank you, Hollyn!
The class was good. Liked the shorter 1 hour format for a general overview of a topic. Presenter seemed knowledgeable and delivered material well.
Thank you, Jeff!
Thank you, Scott!
Have found their CLE Pass to be a very value for the price. I have more than gotten my investment back in seminars.

What keeps NBI from getting a Five-Star rating is two issues:

1) Use of non-attorneys for some of the topics, although this issue is nowhere near as problematic as it was a few years back. Some of the non-attorneys used as presenters were of very poor quality. But the presenters have gotten much, much better and cannot remember a non-attorney presenter recently.
2) The topics seem to somewhat limited, primarily to probate, estate planning, business entities. have been asking for more diverse topics for a long-time. Finally saw two of my requests were scheduled, then came C-19.

A BIG plus for NBI: Customer Service.
Thank you for this feedback! We have passed this along to the relevant internal team.
NBI CLEs are like the McRib: when you see an advertisement, you think, “this looks great!” Then, when you try it, you remember they’re awful and why you swore to never try one again last year.
The information was good. I took the training as I transition into a director of special education position so a lot of what was said was things I know already but it put some of it in context of the law which was interesting. I thought both presenters were knowledgeable but a lot of overlap that could have been condensed.
I know I purchased an audio training module, but it would have been nice there was video. The PPT packet was good, but it was hard to keep track of where the speakers were. The additional resources were nice as well.

As for the company, it would be nice if you had different listserv for different job classifications as a lot of the MANY emails I have received already are not relevant to my position. I have already debated unsubscribing just do to the amount. (To my own fault, I haven’t looked to see if this is possible. If it is already, thank you!)

All in all, I think the educational information available from NBI!
This seminar was very informative. However, there were network issues throughout the presentation which was distracting and annoying.
Very informative. Speakers are knowledgeable.
Thank you, Jose!