Newday Reviews

of reviewers recommend Newday

Tell us how Newday made you happy
I applied for the card through Amazon having no credit owing anywhere. Own my own home and no credit on car. Only to find the said NO ! Will never apply for anything with this stupid outfit! Amazon account no closed .
Disgusting customer service.
False information given.
Never received the £20 promised.
Avoid this company!!!!
Their customer service is shocking and all they will do is keep you on hold and then transfer you to someone else, or back to AO, without any explanation. They are work-shy, tiring, and have zero interest in keeping customers happy or helping to resolve THEIR OWN clerical errors. First and last time I will be using this company for credit - extremely disappointed.
I only signed up for the card because Amazon provided an incentive. I did not realise that I had bought an item for it. I asked for the late payment to be waived and that I will pay for the balance in full afterwards. I did not receive any response whatsoever and instead was slapped in the face for another 5 quid.

I have paid my balance in full now reluctantly as I want to get as far away from them as possible and not deal with this toxicity.

Stay clear of this awful scammers and their credit cards.
The above company has been involved in approving fraudulent banking applications, made online using my stolen identity, that has resulted in Barclays, TSB, Santander, CashPlus/Mastercard, and Marbles etc., in issuing new fraudulent account and Mastercard/Visa DR/CR Cards in my name and to my address. This activity has been reported to Action Fraud under Crime ref. NFRC 190302839601, and to CIFAS, as well as the named banks, I am seeking compensation.
Newday is rated 1.50 based on 6 reviews