Newday Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Newday

Tell us how Newday made you happy

"I only signed up for the card because Amazon provided an incentive. I did not realise that I had bought an item for it. I asked for the late payment to be waived and that I will pay for the balance in full afterwards. I did not receive any response whatsoever and instead was slapped in the face for another 5 quid. I have paid my balance in full now reluctantly as I want to get as far away from them as possible and not deal with this toxicity. Stay clear of this awful scammers and their credit cards."
Are you Newday? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The above company has been involved in approving fraudulent banking applications, made online using my stolen identity, that has resulted in Barclays, TSB, Santander, CashPlus/Mastercard, and Marbles etc., in issuing new fraudulent account and Mastercard/Visa DR/CR Cards in my name and to my address. This activity has been reported to Action Fraud under Crime ref. NFRC 190302839601, and to CIFAS, as well as the named banks, I am seeking compensation."
"I like my new card but I'm not happy to sign up for online statements unless my vouchers were online too"
Newday is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews