Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
Great quality towel!! Glad it finally turned up 😊
Thanks Helen! So sorry for the delay, we appreciate you letting us help sort it out and the revised review :)
perfect! fast sending and good product , as described . Love these beach panchos and zipped inner pockets are really well conceived!
Thank you Nicolas!!!
Thanks team for advice and an easy purchase. Appreciated – and awesome service with a delivery chucked in – thanks !
You're welcome Alan!!! Thank you :)
awesome service ,prompt delivery, will recommend to anyone.
Love it, shout on name from the roof tops, please! Cheers Edwin :)
Very happy with purchase and customer service. Item arrived as described and super quick.
Many thanks Marlene!!
Super happy with the towels, they’re lovely and thick and dry so well. They’ve been perfect for school swimming- my children are at ages they’re getting shy changing in front of others. I’d happily recommend them.
So glad to hear Olivia and we hear you on those growing kids, ours are the same. Thank you!
Best brand out there 👌
Cheeeeeeeers Lochie!!!
I was so impressed with the service and product (which I bought as a gift) that I shall be buying my own one.
The best.
Love these reviews when there is more to come, thank you Suzanne!
Apart from the fact that the garment is perfect, the sales care was awesome.
Thank you so much team, for getting my daughter's gift here on time. Fabulous.
Awwww, what a lovely review Suzanne, much appreciated and happy to make it all happen!
Great personal service ,lovely towel
Thankyou
Nz owned. 5% go's to a good cause
Good quality gear. Free stickers
Great service. I'll be buying more stuff from them...
Thanks for calling out our key points Nathan!!! Cheers
I love my toweling hoodie, but have to change it, because it is too big.
Just brought the Noxen + MATB colab piece and it's AMAZING. Beautiful craftsmanship, super easy and prompt delivery and awesome service. Will LIVE in this in summer. Ka pai team keep up the mahi!!!
Absolutely LOVE our tribe’s new Noxen poncho towels!! Colours are awesome, love being matchy-matchy with my girl too 😆 They’re just fab I love them! And Todd your help getting my order ready for me at the last minute before our trip was just epic & so appreciated - THANK YOU!!
Beautiful quality! thanks team the girls will love them!
Thanks for taking the time to do this review for us, much appreciated!
Awesome service and awesome product. Very happy with my purchase.
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us, much appreciated!!!
This team is fantastic to deal with, very quick in delivery and the quality of the product is right up there, thanks.
Fabulous towel ponchos, so versatile and comfy. We wonder how we managed without them on the boat. Super efficient and friendly service and a real Kiwi deal.
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us, much appreciated!!!
Absolutely brilliant service. Parcel arrived very promptly. Already knew the quality of product. Well worth it
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us, much appreciated!!!
Love our Noxen toweling tops. Great value and awesome quality. Worn at the beach, around home and in the camper. These fantastic people also have a social conscience! Kia kaha Noxen. Bryan. 😀
Noxen is rated 4.97 based on 147 reviews