Five Percent Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Five Percent Brands
Read Five Percent Brands Reviews
Impressed with the quality of the Pro Poncho.
So glad to hear, thank you Christine!
Great product - super soft towels, awesome service and fast delivery - love that I can pick up my orders from Papamoa πŸ˜€
Mic drop! Thanks for the amazing review and your ongoing support!
Silky and roomy and warm!
Thank you Francesca!!!!
Best selection of sizes and colours. Friendly, efficient and reliable service.
That's a mic drop review right there. Thank you!
Great service.
Thanks Gemma!
Great product and very efficient service. Love my hooded towel!
Thanks Sue!!
Great purchase once again! Love the quality of the product. The pickup process was easy as, very efficient and great communication 10/10 once again very happy !! Thank you !
Thank you very much Sue, that is great to hear!!! Enjoy :)
Thanks Todd, we LOVE the hooded towels! Such thick, soft material. Handy pockets! Will be telling all our friends to get these! 😁
Thanks heaps Emily! We love everyone telling there friends as it often leads to sales!!! Cheers :)
Super soft and comfortable and convenient for all occasions - the beach, boat or swimming pool. Space to change under and keeps you dry and warm. The zip pocket is perfect for valuables and cash so things don’t get lost. Superb customer service.
Thanks so much Sheree, a great review that we very much appreciate!
Ordered two adult hooded towels which were ready for me to collect within two hours. Tried them on when we got home and just what we wanted. Thank you.
Awesome Susan, it's always fun to have an order come in when you are already packing and get it out super quick. Thanks for taking the time to complete a review for us :)
Thoroughly enjoyed the hand written note, a nice touch.
Cheers for saying so Joel, we really love that part of the packing experience :)
Amazing product, great price fab service
Thanks so much Delene!
Hi Todd Really love your Ponchos that I purchased on line from you. They are great colours and feel soft to the touch. Can"t wait to see my 3 grand children wearing them after swims next summer. Paying on line was easy and delivery was prompt. Thank you for a great product and service. I think it is wonderful how you send some of your profits to Mental Health causes too. You are an inspiration to others. Regards Jenny.
Thanks so much Jenny. All lovely to hear and I'm sure they will love them. Your kind words are very much appreciated x
Love the gear and like supporting local. These were largely gifts for friends and family so a little different from your mainstream clobber
These are becoming more and more popular as a go-to gift. Cheers Andrew :)
Never had an issue with Noxen, quick and easy delivery. There products are amazballs!!! The poncho hooded towels make life easy!! Bright vibrant colours, thick and warm and easy changing access.
Awwww, so nice, thanks for another stellar review Esther :)
I recently bought a Pro Poncho to use when caravaning. Great to slip on in the evening and also over the PJ's in the morning for having a coffee under the awning. I use it at home too for lounging around in as they are so comfortable. Will be great over togs in summer and also when using ablution blocks at campgrounds. Keeps my warm and dry in all weathers as per my recent photo haha
Five Percent Brands 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Love it Barb! The photo is great! Thanks for the kind words and all of your support shown to us :)
Excellent fast friendly service. Products are of great quality, the hooded towels wash and wear extremely well.
Thanks so much Helen!!!
Love love love noxen products!! The hooded towels are amazballs!! Great for keeping warm and changing under makes life easy!! the colours are vibrant!!
Five Percent Brands 5 star review on 9th April 2021 Five Percent Brands 5 star review on 9th April 2021 Five Percent Brands 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Three photos, that's effort. Thanks so much and thanks for the kind words. We'll have you back anytime!
Good quality. Recommended!
Thanks Ting!!!
Excellent service and quality of product.
Thanks for the review Paul!!!
Five Percent Brands is rated 4.96 based on 362 reviews