Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
Excellent board sock, great colors and just the right size. Quality was top notch and Noxen are a pleasure to do business with: friendly and fast. Totally recommended, well stoked! :)
Wicked review thanks Richard!! Much appreciated, enjoy!
Easy to order online, product arrived super quick. Really happy with my purchase & definitely recommend Noxen.
Thanks team love my new purchase,
Ruth
Thanks so much Ruth, we appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to review us!!
Todd was very good at communication and happy to refund my purchase which I had ordered incorrectly.
Their product is lovely, love the zips etc and will order again in a smaller size
So nice to have a review about our refund process and the ease of it. Always happy to do returns, we want happy customers :)
Easy pick up and prompt replies - would highly recommend πŸ‘πŸ»
Cheers Zoe, good to hear!!
Absolutely love it. Thanks
Cheers Annie!!
Love the towel poncho. Zip pocket is great. Lots of colours to choose from. Excellent service and great to be able to pick up locally. Could have been a touch shorter for me at 163 cm size medium.
Thanks for the feedback Sally, we are always looking at our sizing and colours so will take that onboard. Cheers :)
Great communication with owner. Love the product. Kids and husband love them too. Wish there were some bright ones in the Turkish towel range.
Thanks Lucy. That is some on point feedback regarding the colours, that is definitely in the pipeline :)
I’m very happy with my poncho not just practical but looks great too, great for when I hop out of my spa as well as at the beach thank you.
Thanks very much for the awesome feedback Gretta!
Amazing product, amazing ethos!!! Really happy with purchases and love what you guys stand for!!
Thanks so much Tami, very much appreciated :)
Awesome quality product and super speedy service.
We love speedy service, we love great feedback, thanks!!
These towels are awesome, plenty of room. Fast delivery too. Extremely happy customer
That's so great to hear! Cheers Tracy :)
Generous sizings. I am between a L and XL so I bought the XL which is very large and I would have easily fitted an L. Bought my wife an L and I tried it and had plenty of room in that too. Nicely made and does the job very comfortably. Look forward to using for years to come.
Thanks for the feedback David. We are working on an in-between size, it's always tricky to get it perfect. Enjoy!
Bought a surf stocking for my nephew as a Christmas present. Fantastic service and product that was delivered in a couple of days.
Glad to hear you were that awesome Aunty with great taste!! Cheers :)
Love the feel and colour of my hooded towel. It has been very handy as I can step out of my wet togs without causing offence. The hood has been useful to shade my head while walking as I have to stay out of the sun due to a drug I'm taking. I wish I'd bought the version with the insert for a phone!
Susan, you made me laugh out loud with the first part of your review and I'm glad to hear that the oversized hood is helping in such a way. Thanks!
Huge fan, love to support local Tauranga brands. Definitely like that you can pick up so don't have to wait for it to be posted to you!
Cheers Ivory, we appreciate the local support it is the foundation of our success :)
Love the three we have purchased! Perfect size and excellent quality
Thanks very much Rachael!!
Awesome kiwi company, take it every time I go near water and it’s the only towel I need. Doubles as a changing room and blankly when it gets cooler. The purchase process was quick and easy and the product is epic. Could not recommend more highly!
Noxen 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Always appreciate the time taken to put a photo on to these reviews, along with the effort to complete the review. A great one at that!! Thank you :)
Love my toweling robe, best purchase this summer.
Noxen 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Another photo, love it thanks so much Nuala!!
We love our towels, I brought the wrong size and it was no problem to swap for correct size. Fast and friendly service. Awesome to be able to support a local brand .
Nailed it, so happy you found it easy and of course we will always do our best to swap over. Many thanks Rebecca!!
I’m really pleased I saw my grandchildren wearing these at the lake, it meant I could find out about them and the company. Now I have my own one. Thanks
Glennis, what a cool story, thanks for the review too!
Noxen is rated 4.98 based on 215 reviews