Oasis Fashion Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oasis Fashion

How would you rate Oasis Fashion ?

(optional)

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ria

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Oasis Fashion in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ria
"Great service! Item was as described, delivered quickly and in suitable packaging. Will definitely be using again!"
"Kept me up to date on the delivery time line and order arrived quickly"
"They were quick and give you regular updates on your order."
Isabel Pickles
"The assistants were friendly and helpful. Nice roomy changing rooms."
Jessica
"Beautiful top in cotton, really well cut and true to size. Glad I got in the sale, what a bargain!"
"Amazingly brilliant and up to the minute live stock website and fast delivery so nicely packaged and easy to return thank you"
Your Order Number <span Style=color:#d23167>TP154843<span> Was Placed On 23/11/2015 22:39:40.
"Fast delivery and great product."
"Great choice and style"
"Good sale. Took nearly 1 week for delivery"
Angela Wilson
"Quick delivery & good quality clothing"
Louise
"Great product and reasonable price"
Pat Winfield
"I ordered a Tote bag and it was delivered on time and I was extremely happy with the quality of the bag."
Jennie Dean
"Great products. Easy returns. Delivery good too."
Natasha Elson
"I purchased online the Monogram Luna Xbody bag that you were able to have embossed with monograming. Their online store was really easy to use. Once I had made my purchase they kept me up to date with e-mails of when it would be ready and once it was dispatched. It arrived with plenty of time too. The packaging was very good and secure. Once I opened my purchase I was very happy and LOVED it! Would highly recommend this bag, it's great -the monogramming was done really well so big thumbs up from me!"
Oasis Fashion is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews