Oasis Fashion Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oasis Fashion
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Oasis Fashion made you happy

"Very quick delivery online but when I needed to make a return the ladies in the Chester store couldn't have been more helpful and friendly."
Are you Oasis Fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love the quality of the products you can buy, the sizes are a good fit and I've always had quick deliveries of goods when ordered online."
"Two orders, two absolutely atrocious experiences. Customer services are friendly, but utterly useless, and supply chain organisation seems to be non-existent. First order - purchased for Next Day Delivery, order was not dispatched for three days and falsely advertised as in-stock, order then failed to turn up with courier for another three days - 8 days later, after multiple web chats and phone calls, finally received. Oasis sent me a 25% discount code against a subsequent order in apology. Gave benefit of doubt and used 25% discount code for new order. Once again, order for Next Day Delivery - and once again, five days later, I still have not received my order, and after three phone calls, Oasis are as yet unable to give any explanation as to why it hasn't yet left their warehouse. Clothes themselves are of fine quality, but no different to anything else you can buy on the high street, and I've never encountered ANY retailer with order / dispatch organisation of this atrociously bad level. Honestly, if you value your free time, don't enjoy making constant phone calls to chase orders that may or may not ever arrive, and want the orders you've placed to arrive when you're told they will, purchase from literally anywhere else online."
"excellent customer service and quick delivery"
Ria
"Great service! Item was as described, delivered quickly and in suitable packaging. Will definitely be using again!"
"Kept me up to date on the delivery time line and order arrived quickly"
"They were quick and give you regular updates on your order."
"The assistants were friendly and helpful. Nice roomy changing rooms."
"Beautiful top in cotton, really well cut and true to size. Glad I got in the sale, what a bargain!"
"Amazingly brilliant and up to the minute live stock website and fast delivery so nicely packaged and easy to return thank you"
"Fast delivery and great product."
"Great choice and style"
"Good sale. Took nearly 1 week for delivery"
"Quick delivery & good quality clothing"
"Great product and reasonable price"
"I ordered a Tote bag and it was delivered on time and I was extremely happy with the quality of the bag."
"Great products. Easy returns. Delivery good too."
"I purchased online the Monogram Luna Xbody bag that you were able to have embossed with monograming. Their online store was really easy to use. Once I had made my purchase they kept me up to date with e-mails of when it would be ready and once it was dispatched. It arrived with plenty of time too. The packaging was very good and secure. Once I opened my purchase I was very happy and LOVED it! Would highly recommend this bag, it's great -the monogramming was done really well so big thumbs up from me!"
Oasis Fashion is rated 4.72 based on 18 reviews