Octopus energy Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Octopus energy

Tell us how Octopus energy made you happy

"Looking to save money - switched to octopus just over 2 months now and saving every month. Such a great service they are providing. Switch went very smooth. They even transferred £50 into my bank when my switch was complete . They seemed very helpful when I called to ask anything. If you switch using a referral link we both get £50 Just copy and paste share.octopus.energy/loyal-rill-939"
Are you Octopus energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Always good when you finally talk to them on the 'phone, shame that their automated systems and engineers are less reliable. I have previously emailed their Hello@... email address four times. Not once have I received a response, however when I follow up with a phone call days later, they acknowledge receipt of the email but give no explanation why it wasn't acted on. One of these occasions was to transfer the account of a deceased relative!"
"Just copy and paste for £50 free credit when you switch to Octopus https://share.octopus.energy/loyal-rill-939"
"Hi I’ve recently switched to octopus for my gas and electricity and so far so good. If you switch using a link they give us both £50 credit. https://share.octopus.energy/loyal-rill-939 Feel free to click on the link even if Just for a free quote to see how much you can save. Thanks https://share.octopus.energy/loyal-rill-939"
"Just switched over, mainly because they use 100% reusable sources, but also because they had the best deal. £50 welcome with the referral code. You can get the reward as well if you copy this link in your browser to sign in, just remove the spaces before and after the word "octopus": https://share. octopus .energy/ruby-shark-886 (note that they will credit the £50 into your octopus account once the switch has been completed) Thanks"
"I’ve been with octopus energy for six months. I find the customer service excellent. I was with British Gas and the running costs of are now cheaper. I love the quirky approach they take to customer service. The website is intuitive and easy to use. I religiously now submit my meter reading. At the moment there’s a chance for existing customers to win a car. They don’t seem to ignore this already signed with them. You can get £50 when you switch and enter the car prize draw here ww.octopusreferral.link Highly recommended."
"Excellent Utility company, cheaper energy bills, only 3 tariffs to choose from and no exit fees if you decide to leave. Trusted and recommended by MSE Martin Lewis. Easy to use app for meter readings. They have a good deal on a 12 month fixed tariff that could save you money compared to your current supplier. Added bonus to any new customers considering signing up. Please feel free to take advantage of my friends and family referral link and we both get a free £50 account credit, thank you https://share(.)octopus(.)energy/coral-shade-331 copy and paste the link then remove the 4 brackets, simple"
"We signed up to Ocotpus Energy's green option and have been thoroughly pleased with the level of service, attentiveness and ease which we have experienced. We would highly recommend Octopus Energy to other customers looking to either switch energy suppliers or set up new accounts (like us). Use the link below (with no spaces) to get a free £50 credit when you sign up. https:// share.octopus.energy/rose-squid-834"
"Swapped to Octopus Energy in September Brilliant!!!! Swapped to Octopus Energy in September, and it's probably one of the easiest switches and best decision I've ever done. The customer service is exceptional and the pricing is very competitive. The added bonus of the £50.00 credit was a great little sweetener and gets paid within days of the first Direct Debit payment going out, this can be refunded back into your bank if you request it, and again the communication has been brilliant. The app is really easy to use, submitting meter reads is simple enough, and the fact they understand you may build a bit of a debit through the winter months as it evens out during the summer months meaning no unexpected Direct Debit increases (which I had with Southern Electric!) Honestly can't fault them, and if you use the link below you'll also get £50.00 credit added to your account when you sign up, share.octopus. energy/loyal-fern-378"
"Really happy still with Octopus. Website was really simple and easy to use. Filled my details in online which takes 2 mins and Octopus look after the rest. Feel free to use my link even if just for a free quote . Then you can enjoy £50 and get rewarded on every referral you make . Just copy and paste https:/share.octopus.energy/loyal-rill-939"
"Sorry didn’t leave my personal referral Link when I left my review. So please ignore my previous link and use this link which allows us both £50 credit. Many thanks just copy and paste https://share.octopus.energy/loyal-rill-939"
"£50 CREDIT when you switch – and more……..see below..... . Switching to OCTOPUS was quick and easy – their service is impeccable. Response time to customer queries is very fast whether by ‘phone or email. Communication is excellent with polite and knowledgeable support staff. Being with OCTOPUS is like a breath of fresh air. If that isn’t enough I received a £50 CREDIT on my account by using a friend’s referral code - my friend got £50 too. ' YOU can earn a £50 credit on your account like I did when you switch. To register and get your switch on the move simply copy and paste the following tried and trusted 2-line link into your browser - and collect a £50 CREDIT on your account when you switch – NO STRINGS !!! . share.octopus.energy/ peach-snail-967 . And after you switch, OCTOPUS will give YOU - your very own referral code then OCTOPUS will credit your account with £50 for EACH and EVERY person you refer. NO STRINGS !!! Don't hang about - GO FOR IT - get switching now and enjoy a trouble-free energy future AND get your FIFTY SQUID bonuses. You won't regret it. . Happy Switching !! ."
"£50 CREDIT when you switch – and more……..see below..... Switching to OCTOPUS was quick and easy – their service is impeccable. Response time to customer queries is very fast whether by ‘phone or email. Communication is excellent with polite and knowledgeable support staff. Being with OCTOPUS is like a breath of fresh air. If that isn’t enough I received a £50 CREDIT on my account by using a friend’s referral code - my friend got £50 too. YOU can earn a £50 credit on your account like I did when you switch. To register and get your switch on the move simply copy and paste the following tried and trusted 2-line link into your browser - and collect a £50 CREDIT on your account when you switch – NO STRINGS !!! share.octopus.energy/ peach-snail-967 And after you switch, OCTOPUS will give YOU - your very own referral code then OCTOPUS will credit your account with £50 for EACH and EVERY person you refer. NO STRINGS !!! Don't hang about - GO FOR IT - get switching now and enjoy a trouble-free energy future AND get your FIFTY SQUID bonuses. You won't regret it. Happy Switching !!"
"https://octopus.energy/l/friend-referral/ Copy and paste for £50 free credit"
"Just switched to Octopus and so far so good!! Literally took 2 mins. Copy and paste to enjoy £50 free credit https://octopus.energy/l/friend-referral/"
"My Partner recently joined Bulb and used another members code from here! He has just received the £50 free credit!! No other provider was offering By using someone elses code you get £50 automatically once fully set up He is offering £75 if you sign up using his code £50 from Bulb and £25 from the £50 he gets So £75 off your first bill!! The code is below: refferal75gbp.tk"
"Rubbish company started off well but then increased the monthly payments and then proceeded to bill me ridicuolouus amounts"
"Billed me crazy amounts of money and increased my direct debit charges"
"Cheap tariffs, renewable energy and amazing customer service. The best power company ever!"
Octopus energy is rated 4.42 based on 24 reviews