Octopus energy Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Octopus energy

How would you rate Octopus energy ?

"My Partner recently joined Bulb and used another members code from here! He has just received the £50 free credit!! No other provider was offering By using someone elses code you get £50 automatically once fully set up He is offering £75 if you sign up using his code £50 from Bulb and £25 from the £50 he gets So £75 off your first bill!! The code is below: refferal75gbp.tk"
"Rubbish company started off well but then increased the monthly payments and then proceeded to bill me ridicuolouus amounts"
"Billed me crazy amounts of money and increased my direct debit charges"
"£50 CREDIT when you switch – and more……..see below..... Switching to OCTOPUS was quick and easy – their service is impeccable. Response time to customer queries is very fast whether by ‘phone or email. Communication is excellent with polite and knowledgeable support staff. Being with OCTOPUS is like a breath of fresh air. If that isn’t enough I received a £50 CREDIT on my account by using a friend’s referral code - my friend got £50 too. YOU can earn a £50 credit on your account like I did when you switch. To register and get your switch on the move simply copy and paste the following tried and trusted 2-line link into your browser - and collect a £50 CREDIT on your account when you switch – NO STRINGS !!! share.octopus.energy/ peach-snail-967 And after you switch, OCTOPUS will give YOU - your very own referral code then OCTOPUS will credit your account with £50 for EACH and EVERY person you refer. NO STRINGS !!! Don't hang about - GO FOR IT - get switching now and enjoy a trouble-free energy future AND get your FIFTY SQUID bonuses. You won't regret it. Happy Switching !!"
"Excellent Utility company, cheaper energy bills, only 3 tariffs to choose from and no exit fees if you decide to leave. Trusted and recommended by MSE Martin Lewis. Easy to use app for meter readings. They have a good deal on a 12 month fixed tariff that could save you money compared to your current supplier. Added bonus to any new customers considering signing up. Please feel free to take advantage of my friends and family referral link and we both get a free £50 account credit, thank you https://share(.)octopus(.)energy/coral-shade-331 copy and paste the link then remove the 4 brackets, simple"
"Small energy supplier with customer's interests foremost. Transferred 6 months ago from one of the big suppliers and have not regretted the move. Good to be able to talk to an individual."
"Good customer services cheap prices"
Octopus energy is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!