Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
They help me to resolve ny case
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 5 months ago
I am a happy customer. ONLY complaint is on communication. I had to ask the attorney about the outcome of the case after receiving a bill in the mail. But, the outcome of the case...reduced to non-moving violation. A huge win for me in the long run. Thank you, Off the Record!
(Ephrata, WA) - Posted 5 months ago
For the most part, the attorney Jacques was 98% in communication with me, if I asked a question. Other than that he was able to get my ticket off my record.
(Arlington, WA) - Posted 5 months ago
Once my case was accepted, the service was great! I beat my ticket and the lawyer was friendly and efficient. However, communication prior to a lawyer accepting my case left a lot to be desired. All things considered, I would recommend this service.
(Pittsburg, CA) - Posted 5 months ago
The services pretty good
(Lynnwood, WA) - Posted 5 months ago
Happy you guys got this dismissed!
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 6 months ago
Everything went as expected. I didn’t have to drive 2hrs to court. My lawyer communicated with me at all times and my points were reduced
(Hancock, NY) - Posted 6 months ago
I paid a $275 and I was able to find a lawyer resolve my speeding ticket with out showing up to court. I paid my fines but he also helped me so I didn’t get any points on my license.
(Sparks, GA) - Posted 6 months ago
Great service. Got my speeding ticket downgraded to a non-moving violation and off my record. Quick response from the lawyer I was matched with. I highly recommend OTR.
(Everett, WA) - Posted 6 months ago
It was easy to sign up and the attorney who handled my case quickly got my 3 tickets (including 1 that I previously plead guilty to) reduced or dismissed outright. I would highly recommend!
(Punta Gorda, FL) - Posted 7 months ago
They put in their work
(Lawrenceville, GA) - Posted 7 months ago
They've been very helpful and great. Really appreciate Aaron and the team.
(Brewster, NY) - Posted 7 months ago
Its right choice if you want to fight a traffic ticket with a very reasonable charge
(NY, NY) - Posted 7 months ago
They helped
(Johns Creek, GA) - Posted 7 months ago
Great Job, Good communication (altho it is within the web application) need to integrate notifications to let clients know when an action is posted to the site. Good result. Will use it again.
(Ritzville, WA) - Posted 7 months ago
Super convenient and affordable. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends!!
(Lawrenceville, GA) - Posted 7 months ago
Attorney was very prompt in handling the case
(Dallas, GA) - Posted 8 months ago
Was not sure if this was a legit site, but I'm glad I used it. My ticket was taken care of by these guys for less than the ticket amount... thanks guys!
(Fairfield, CA) - Posted 8 months ago
Getting caught in a Georgia speed trap was not what I anticipated while doing my best to "escape" from the Florida Covert -19 pandemic. Cost me far more than is fair since he hit me with a "super speeder" category ticket which my OTR lawyer got erased. However the bill was still very high and it left a bad taste about "law enforcement" in GA. My lawyer was responsive, he listened to my side and took care of the details. That was about as good as I could have hoped for. If it happens again (it won't) I would use the OTR. It was still expensive but it make things easy.
(Darien, GA) - Posted 8 months ago
Attorney was great, handled the proceeding quick and promptly. Off the record helped.
(Duluth, GA) - Posted 8 months ago