Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
Not entirely what I was hoping for, but essentially got half the charge dropped. Although I may have gotten a similar result had I spoken with the prosecuting attorney, especially during the COVID-19 timeline.
(Lynnwood, WA) - Posted 8 months ago
The communication was slow at the beginning but then my attorney finally became more informative and helpful.
I was little surprised at the $250 cost and wish that would have been made known earlier in the process.
(Lawrenceville, GA) - Posted 9 months ago
good
works
(Fullerton, CA) - Posted 9 months ago
So here's how this works. You get a ticket, and you reach out to them, and you pay what they tell you to pay, and then they pair you up to a lawyer in your area. This is where you get some honesty. Fact is, the court wants to screw you, and your lawyer knows that, even with their help, you'll end up screwed a little. In my case, I paid about $180 to this site, then I had to pay about $140 to the ticket after the fact. What my lawyer managed to do was reduce my ticket to a non-moving violation, so my rates won't go up. You still have to pay the ticket. You probably won't get it completely off your record.

My high rating is because I'm happy to not have to report this to my insurance company. But don't buy into this expecting a miracle. You still got busted. You'll still be out the cost of your ticket, and then your lawyer's fees on top of it.
(Lynnwood, WA) - Posted 9 months ago
Had a 96 mile an hour speeding ticket dismissed thank you very much
(Santa Ana, CA) - Posted 9 months ago
Excellent and successful app
(Colfax, WA) - Posted 1 year ago
Reduced the speeding ticket to a non-moving violation
(Tully, NY) - Posted 1 year ago
Good. Referred me to a good knowledgeable law firm to fight my traffic tickets.
(Spring Valley, NY) - Posted 1 year ago
Wish I could have received more information on how the process was going. After the initial email, I was left in the dark for several months until I heard the verdict. Besides that everything was great.
(Chehalis, WA) - Posted 1 year ago
ticket reduced from $364 to $196, no new records went to the license.
attorney price $200 + ~$30 online course/exam
(Kirkland, WA) - Posted 1 year ago
Pro: Reasonable Price and Quick to Respond to queries
Con: You are not informed about the process. I asked to be notified when the court date is set. I was sais Yes. But Suddenly I was notified that the court had reviewed my case and made a decision.
(Orangeburg, NY) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks, did the best they could.
(Chehalis, WA) - Posted 1 year ago
Very prompt response when I had a question.
(Vancouver, WA) - Posted 1 year ago
Works very well
(Vancouver, WA) - Posted 1 year ago
Easy to do and painless service
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 1 year ago
It works! The app makes it easy to submit photos and documents
(Pasadena, CA) - Posted 1 year ago
Great Services! I would definitely recommend OTR to anyone!
(McDonough, GA) - Posted 1 year ago
Good service but I don’t like reviews
(Jean, NV) - Posted 1 year ago
Got me off so perfect
(Burien, WA) - Posted 1 year ago
Just didn't like that it took four months.
(Fremont, CA) - Posted 1 year ago