ORGANIKthings Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend ORGANIKthings
9PM
9PM

How would you rate ORGANIKthings ?

"They answered all my questions faster than anyone I ever dealt with... explained exactly what was going on and did follow up on my purchase and satisfaction of purchase..a company I will definitely purchase repeatedly from.."
"This is a scam. I have purchased something from them for three days but they have not shipped the order out. I called them but it came to voice mail, I emailed them but I have never heard from them since."
"I finally found my favorite sauce from Here where as no one around me seemed to carry this item anymore!! The shipping was received very soon after I order. :)"
"Great products, fast shipping and honored my 10% discount immediately when I failed to enter it the first time I ordered. :)"
"They had the best price on the item I was looking for, even with shipping added in."
"Quick processing, great product!"
"Excellent product I love it! fast shipping."
ORGANIKthings is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!