ORGANIKthings Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend ORGANIKthings
4PM
4PM

Tell us how ORGANIKthings made you happy

"I ordered a plain pasta product from Organikthings and received a case of spinach pasta. I complained and was told that my plain pasta would be sent. Today I received a CASE of something called MCT oil. As many of you can probably figure out--MCT oil is not pasta. This company is terrible. Shop elsewhere. Their quality control is non-existent and they will be a complete waste of any consumer's time and money. Ridiculous."
Are you ORGANIKthings? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been waiting over a month and still have not received my order. I have emailed 3 or 4 times and only got a response the 1st time. No response since then."
"great pricing not so great shipping. site says the ship in 1-3 days. mine was 5days UPS + 7 days shipping time. if you are used to amazon prime stay with them."
"They answered all my questions faster than anyone I ever dealt with... explained exactly what was going on and did follow up on my purchase and satisfaction of purchase..a company I will definitely purchase repeatedly from.."
"This is a scam. I have purchased something from them for three days but they have not shipped the order out. I called them but it came to voice mail, I emailed them but I have never heard from them since."
"I finally found my favorite sauce from Here where as no one around me seemed to carry this item anymore!! The shipping was received very soon after I order. :)"
"Great products, fast shipping and honored my 10% discount immediately when I failed to enter it the first time I ordered. :)"
"They had the best price on the item I was looking for, even with shipping added in."
"Quick processing, great product!"
"Excellent product I love it! fast shipping."
ORGANIKthings is rated 3.60 based on 10 reviews