ORGANIKthings Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend ORGANIKthings
02AM
2AM

Tell us how ORGANIKthings made you happy

"I have been waiting over a month and still have not received my order. I have emailed 3 or 4 times and only got a response the 1st time. No response since then."
Are you ORGANIKthings? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback ORGANIKthings receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"great pricing not so great shipping. site says the ship in 1-3 days. mine was 5days UPS + 7 days shipping time. if you are used to amazon prime stay with them."
"They answered all my questions faster than anyone I ever dealt with... explained exactly what was going on and did follow up on my purchase and satisfaction of purchase..a company I will definitely purchase repeatedly from.."
"This is a scam. I have purchased something from them for three days but they have not shipped the order out. I called them but it came to voice mail, I emailed them but I have never heard from them since."
"I finally found my favorite sauce from Here where as no one around me seemed to carry this item anymore!! The shipping was received very soon after I order. :)"
"Great products, fast shipping and honored my 10% discount immediately when I failed to enter it the first time I ordered. :)"
"They had the best price on the item I was looking for, even with shipping added in."
"Quick processing, great product!"
"Excellent product I love it! fast shipping."
ORGANIKthings is rated 3.89 based on 9 reviews