OYSHO Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OYSHO deliver?

How can I contact OYSHO?

Tell us how OYSHO made you happy

Telephone
"I have recently purchased some pyjamas. Sizes are way large fit and its painful to return items."
Are you OYSHO? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I just bought my first ever purchase online from London, The delivery was very very quick! the product is good, well priced and i LOVE the did not use plastic for packaging, nor over packed, very simple in a paper envelope, love it! helping the planet! very happy"
"worst experience ever in milan store. vendor didn‘t allow to change sizes as there were not enough fitting rooms. horrible and unfriendly personnel, will not shop at oysho anytime soon again!!!"
"The company has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. They delivered a wrong package - it happens. However, they are not helpful in resolving your matter at all! The customer service representatives have been lying to me, giving me wrong information, assuring me they will help me get the package before I travel, but in reality they have not done anything. Oh, and the manager hang up on me as she had no solution to my problem! Well done Oysho. I asked to get the same discount code I used so I can re-purchase the items and they can refund me for the wrong delivery - they refused. They wasted a lot of my time and I still have not received my goods or the refund. Avoid the company at all cost, otherwise they will make you sweat trying to get your money back - while they admitted the fault is on their side. Worst experience ever. Goods were never delivered, customer service has no information as decisions are made centrally via email and there is no way to speak to someone who is actually competent and can resolve the issue."
"Dreadful customer service. Leggubge worn once, developed a hole and Oysho refused to refund"
"Beautiful products! I ordered leggings and a light jacket and both are luxuriously soft and fit perfectly. Can’t express how much I love love love that these items shipped 100% plastic free!!! Way to go! Shipped really quickly and arrived with no issues. We will see how they wear. Only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the black of the leggings and the black of the jacket are ever-so-slightly different from each other. Would have preferred a precisely matched colorway."
"I have bought a running leggings from the sale. I have spent £40 (the full cost was £80) after the first wash the zip does not close properly so I am unable to run with them. I have contacted the customer services that basically for a month almost ignored me and then they said they won’t refund me or allow me to exchange. I have sent pictures and many emails but nothing one month just to be Told we are not going to do anything. I am really disappointed."
"Gorgeous clothes, especially underwear and basics, beautiful material. Free delivery; I'm I'll so cannot physically shop. This has helped me tremendously in my daily life"
"They sent the items in correct sizes and colors and very nicely packed:)"
"To be honest was surprised by the low quality of their clothes. I also returned some pants as they had hole in them (which I specified in returns form). They kept pants and kept my money. Customer service is a joke. No answer to my email. Just ignored me. Avoid"
OYSHO is rated 2.40 based on 10 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access