OYSHO Reviews

of reviewers recommend OYSHO

Tell us how OYSHO made you happy
Bought 2 bikini's for summer one was delivered with a defect and unravelled, when I complained customer care said it was because I didn't hand wash .... I washed it in a laundry bag by itself and it was delivered with an unravelling . Also one of the sets were black and the materials did not match, so looks like a miss match bikini.
wat een verschrikkelijk slechte zaak. Bikinitop besteld, kwam maar niet. Gemaild waar het bleef (track & trace deed het niet). Kreeg ik een mail terug met dat het teruggestuurd was naar het magazijn omdat er een probleem was met mijn adres (woon hier al jaren: nog nooit meegemaakt). Artikel kon niet opnieuw opgestuurd worden, want was uitverkocht.
I have recently purchased some pyjamas. Sizes are way large fit and its painful to return items.
I just bought my first ever purchase online from London, The delivery was very very quick! the product is good, well priced and i LOVE the did not use plastic for packaging, nor over packed, very simple in a paper envelope, love it! helping the planet! very happy
worst experience ever in milan store. vendor didn‘t allow to change sizes as there were not enough fitting rooms. horrible and unfriendly personnel, will not shop at oysho anytime soon again!!!
The company has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. They delivered a wrong package - it happens. However, they are not helpful in resolving your matter at all! The customer service representatives have been lying to me, giving me wrong information, assuring me they will help me get the package before I travel, but in reality they have not done anything. Oh, and the manager hang up on me as she had no solution to my problem! Well done Oysho. I asked to get the same discount code I used so I can re-purchase the items and they can refund me for the wrong delivery - they refused. They wasted a lot of my time and I still have not received my goods or the refund. Avoid the company at all cost, otherwise they will make you sweat trying to get your money back - while they admitted the fault is on their side. Worst experience ever. Goods were never delivered, customer service has no information as decisions are made centrally via email and there is no way to speak to someone who is actually competent and can resolve the issue.
Dreadful customer service. Leggubge worn once, developed a hole and Oysho refused to refund
Beautiful products! I ordered leggings and a light jacket and both are luxuriously soft and fit perfectly. Can’t express how much I love love love that these items shipped 100% plastic free!!! Way to go! Shipped really quickly and arrived with no issues. We will see how they wear. Only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the black of the leggings and the black of the jacket are ever-so-slightly different from each other. Would have preferred a precisely matched colorway.
I have bought a running leggings from the sale. I have spent £40 (the full cost was £80) after the first wash the zip does not close properly so I am unable to run with them. I have contacted the customer services that basically for a month almost ignored me and then they said they won’t refund me or allow me to exchange. I have sent pictures and many emails but nothing one month just to be Told we are not going to do anything. I am really disappointed.
Gorgeous clothes, especially underwear and basics, beautiful material. Free delivery; I'm I'll so cannot physically shop. This has helped me tremendously in my daily life
They sent the items in correct sizes and colors and very nicely packed:)
To be honest was surprised by the low quality of their clothes. I also returned some pants as they had hole in them (which I specified in returns form). They kept pants and kept my money. Customer service is a joke. No answer to my email. Just ignored me. Avoid
OYSHO is rated 2.25 based on 12 reviews