OYSHO Reviews

5AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OYSHO deliver?

Tell us how OYSHO made you happy

"Dreadful customer service. Leggubge worn once, developed a hole and Oysho refused to refund"
Are you OYSHO? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Beautiful products! I ordered leggings and a light jacket and both are luxuriously soft and fit perfectly. Can’t express how much I love love love that these items shipped 100% plastic free!!! Way to go! Shipped really quickly and arrived with no issues. We will see how they wear. Only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the black of the leggings and the black of the jacket are ever-so-slightly different from each other. Would have preferred a precisely matched colorway."
"I have bought a running leggings from the sale. I have spent £40 (the full cost was £80) after the first wash the zip does not close properly so I am unable to run with them. I have contacted the customer services that basically for a month almost ignored me and then they said they won’t refund me or allow me to exchange. I have sent pictures and many emails but nothing one month just to be Told we are not going to do anything. I am really disappointed."
"Gorgeous clothes, especially underwear and basics, beautiful material. Free delivery; I'm I'll so cannot physically shop. This has helped me tremendously in my daily life"
"They sent the items in correct sizes and colors and very nicely packed:)"
"To be honest was surprised by the low quality of their clothes. I also returned some pants as they had hole in them (which I specified in returns form). They kept pants and kept my money. Customer service is a joke. No answer to my email. Just ignored me. Avoid"
OYSHO is rated 2.67 based on 6 reviews