Paint With Diamonds Reviews

03AM
3AM

Click Here

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy

"Bought one for my granddaughter - she loves doing them more than I do!"
Are you Paint With Diamonds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Just received this in the mail. Can’t wait to start. Love the picture. Peeked and think it going to be awesome. Will buy from pwd again. Fast delivery."
"Gh"
"My first go at diamond art and I’m hooked. Love how it turned out."
"Very happy with my order, will definitely order again soon"
"I'll update my review when I actually get what I paid for!! I purchased several items for a total of $188.71 back on January 25th, got a shipping confirmation on January 29th that said my items would be here in 12-30 days. 30 days is next week and I have yet to receive anything. I've reached out to you 3 times now and have gotten no replies at all. It's now the 21st of February and still nothing. I have a tracking number on my shipment confirmation email, but whenever I click on the tracking number, I continuously get a "no record found" message. I'm beginning to think that my items weren't actually shipped back on January 29th and are still sitting in your warehouse, or your shipping department. I've asked three times now for someone to please check on this and continue to get blown off and ignored. If my items have not shipped yet, then I want my entire order cancelled and a full refund of $188.71 credited back to my account!! I am not at all happy with this very poor customer service and unless someone answers my many inquiries, or my entire order shows up, then I will not recommend your company to anyone and will leave my review at only 1 star!!! VERY UPSET AT THE MONEY I SPENT AND HAVE NO PRODUCTS A MONTH LATER!!!"
"Can't wait to finish :D Luckily I've got 3 more on the way..."
"Can't complain about anything at all"
"I ordered the biggest size of this print because I wanted to challenge myself, and boy did I! Three months later and a solid feeling of accomplishment, I can proudly say this is completed. There is a lot of negative space which can get repetitive and a little boring, but the end result is lovely. I really enjoyed working on it!"
"I am ordering the Wendy Waldo Diamond painting kit I would really like to get a mister where's Waldo Diamond painting kit"
"I absolutely LOVE this! I got it in the 45cmx30cm and wish i'd gone bigger.. it took me less than two weeks to get it finished"
"I very much enjoyed both projects that I recently ordered... I don't have the manual dexterity for hand stitching like I used to - Painting with Diamonds allows me to work with my hands without constant arthritis pain getting in the way!"
"Not very happy. I got my mom one of her grandchildren in you can not see there face in it. I would not get one from them"
"I love coloring, love diamonds, love creating things... so putting all of those things together makes for the perfect hobby: Paint With Diamonds! The company's customer service has been amazing and I've always received the correct order. Although the shipping time seems a little slow, it's worth the wait! I will forever appreciate Paint With Diamonds as a company and a hobby."
"Who needs cross stitch LoL!"
"My new favourite hobby. I’ve never had a kit with bits missing and have always received it within the alotted time frame. I love the variety and the pricing"
"I bought 2 25cmx20cm and 1 60cmx40cm and I'm in love with it all...can't wait to buy more ...they're amazing in frames too!"
"I really enjoyed doing this piece it looks exactly like my sweet Suki! The only thing was the colors didnt exactly add up which I didnt really notice til I was done. The photo shows brown eyes but the actual piece the eyes are color coded to red. Which kinda sucked but I figure I'll put the red out and use some left over colors that look better. Otherwise these things are wonderful!"
"I have had issues with the beads sticking and with not having enough to finish the pictures. It also takes at least 2 months for them to get here. I will never do business with this company again."
"I love recreating personal photos! This was my first canvas, and I didn’t know what I was doing...I still like love how it came out, but I will be ordering larger canvases in the future so that you can really see the details...overall, very happy and I’ve ordered 6 more! I’m getting my friends into it too, and now instead of scrapbooking nights, they want to do diamond painting nights!"
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.42 based on 819 reviews