Paint With Diamonds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint With Diamonds
Read Paint With Diamonds Reviews

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy
It was very relaxing and fun to work on
I never got my order. I placed my
Order may 4th. It’s July 23rd. I’ve reached out over 6 times. The tracking information says it was cancelled and still in China but they aren’t refunding me or returning my messages. This is really terrible especially at this time.
Ordered in April, hoped to have this on or near Mothers Day for a gift. Still nothing delivered, it is July and fast becoming an Xmas gift if it ever gets here.
I wish I saw this before I placed an order. I've had the same issue. Waited for two months and now tracking states everything was delivered and am still waiting for my merchandise. They're a bunch of CROOKS! I'm postig this on FB and other sites to warn people.
Order never was shipped. It has been over 2 months! They gave me a bs shipping number and still says pending! SCAMMERS!
Too bad I didn't see these reviews before I placed an order with them! I unsuccessfully tried to cancel an order, but was told it had already been shipped (since Sunday morning, when they are not even open)??? They're liars. Sunday morning I had sent an email, an online message on their website, and called them Monday (yesterday) to discuss with a customer service rep. I will be putting the credit card charge into dispute, and I'm going to contact Consumer Affairs as well to advise them of this company's questionable business practices!
Don't order from this company. I ordered back in April and never received any of the items I ordered. I have emailed and called with no results. OH, BUT THEY DID CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD. no refund and no product. If you want to throw your money away go ahead but some people can't afford to be ripped off.
I did fianal get my after 2 mos. And several emails. I to was very frustrated with the extented wait for delivery. Great product compared to others i have seen. the paper that covers it comes in 3 sections instead of 1 which i have seen on other ads. I think this works much easier to just expose small sections at a time. Considering order more if i cant find the this kind quality in my local craft stores.
DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY. I placed my order on April 4th and today is July 20th and I was just told to wait an additional 2 weeks for my order to arrive. Every time I email them, I get the run around just like everyone else.
I ordered in March and have not received my order. Do not order from this company. Please beware!
I placed my order in March. We’re in July and I still haven’t received It! I tell everyone I know that it’s a scam. 60$ In the trash.
This company is a scam and needs to be removed from internet access. All they have is excuses for why items are backordered. I have bee waiting 4 months. Karen Helf
I also ordered the middle of April and still have not received my order, nor does anyone respond to my requested for refund or product. Shame on me for not checking on the reviews, but am unable to get anything from the company but automated responses. Unfortunately can’t block their advertising emails still hoping to get a response about my order. I since have ordered from Amazon and have had excellent deliveries fast.
I ordered about $100 order in APRIL. Can not get anyone to reply to anything. Need a refund.
Can’t get anyone to answer emails or phone calls with an order placed in May. Last two orders have taken only 9 days. I’d like a refund on this one. I’ll never order again.
I ordered mine in April and its now mid July and I still havent received my order. It is the company's responsibility to make sure pkgs arrive safely and promptly. Other competitive foreign companies sent me free FedEx shipments due to change in strict border guidelines out of the company's expense. At least a responsible company should provide refund to the customers for this catastrophe and is the right thing to do. They r not willing to do even that. Hence Im writing this terrible review. DO NOT buy from this company. You will not get ur money back.
I really wished I read these reviews before I purchased 3 different paintings (1 regular and 2 customs). I am absolutely at my wits end with this company and its inability to send REAL tracking numbers. My tracking number has now expired and they have the nerve to say "oh, it'll keep moving". UM, WHAT?! How long does it take to move overseas and clear through customs? Why does every other company have it together besides yours?

On July 14th I was promised a refund and after asking them where my refund is they have went silent. This is horrible customer service!!
WTF?
Placed my order on May 14. Here it is, July 15th. and still no order. They are using a FAKE tracking number!
My dispute is filed with PAYPAL. I hope I get a full refund.
DONT BUY! Wish I could give no stars. Company is now fraudulent. Taking money and not sending product. Placed order in April and it’s now mid July. A few emails sent saying it’s coming, however tracking information states that order can’t be found. They have now stopped responding to emails.
Ordered may tenth and have not received my items I bout six sets on mothers day it was buy two get one free right cool i say i have seen thier stuff all over Facebook saying how wonderful it is . After a month in i get a tracking code that tells me nothing a month later it tells me my items have been shipped still haven't recieved anything wth his going on
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.03 based on 1,637 reviews