Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,288 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
I thought that this was a stone laminate pedestal but it feels like a synthetic laminate. I ended up having to order a different pedestal from another company. The description was misleading. Fabrication and quality however were very good.
Sorry to hear we fell short of our mark for you on your pedestal. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything we can do to help make it right.
The pedestal is looks very nice, feels solid and is easy to assemble; however, the shipping cost was very, very high and took quite a long time.
Thanks for your feedback. We try hard to find the best possible options for shipping, and though I can't speak for FedEx or UPS, I'm sure they try hard to keep their costs down as well.
I made a mistake on my initial order and needed a larger size. It is unfortunate that you couldn't wave the restocking fee especially since I ordered another pedestal. I'm not likely to order from you again.
Hi Joyce. Very sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your experience with us.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.95 based on 1,288 reviews