Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,289 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
We have been awaiting delivery of our pedestal as per the email notification today and it finally arrived. I was amazed that the box had instructions regarding unpacking. Clearly attention to detail with this company is paramount. After carefully unpacking the verdict.... Exceptionally Amazing and breathtaking are the words that come out right now! The difference is the craftsmanship, this pedestal is made correctly and Pedestal Source has covered every detail from the video they sent us prior to shipping to the final delivery. We will post a photo of our American Brilliant Punch Bowl placed atop the pedestal. It shines like a diamond in a jewelry store and the black pedestal is definitely a show-piece.
Thanks so much Kenneth. Our entire crew works hard to create the best possible pedestals and customer experience and will be very pleased to hear your feedback.
This item was absolute perfection! I loved the little video they sent ahead of time, made me so excited for my delivery.
Posted 17 minutes ago
Absolutely flawless! Great to deal with you guys!
Thanks Jerry! Glad to hear you had a great experience. Enjoy your new pedestal!
The pedestal I ordered was perfect for the statue that I wanted to display. I’ve had the statue for years and it’s always been a little awkward and it never occurred to me it was because it was just too short. It’s stunning on the pedestal and I’m so pleased with the workmanship.
Thanks Jimi! Glad we could help with your display solution!
The pedestal I ordered was just what I needed. I had not been able to find another source and so happy I found Pedestal Source. Communication was easy and accurate. Delivery was right on time and the pedestal was packaged superbly. Thanks!
Thanks Deborah! We're glad you found us too! Enjoy your new pedestal.
Mike and the team were amazing from the start, helping me to determine the best size, materials, etc. Customer service was outstanding all the way and the finished project is exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks so much and I am so happy I found your company. I will highly reccommend.
Thanks Carole! Glad you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new pedestal!
OK, i’ll admit that I was really impressed when pedestal source contacted me with a YouTube video of an employee measuring the finished product I had ordered just to verify that it looked good before shipping it out. I thought that was such a touch of class. However, I was not pleased when the item arrived at my House. The pedestal was intact, but the base had several hairline fractures that made me question whether or not it would hold the 200 pounds pedestal source claimed it would. Upon ordering the $220 pedestal, the operator told me that it would be another $250 to ship it, which I suppose wasn’t surprising. However, I asked him what happens if the item arrives damaged or something? Or the product is faulty in anyway, he then inferred that I would have to return the item for them to be able to replace it. When I asked who was the $250 return shipping bill, he would not certify that the company would cover it and that it would fall on me. I was nervous, but I thought to myself, what are the odds something bad would happen? When that I opened the box, which I recorded with my cell phone, just to document the fracturing, I was prepared to contact the company. But then I thought, This whole return process is not cost efficient enough. At this point, I guess I’m stuck with a fractured pedestal. Oh well, I took a chance with pedestal source and it didn’t work out. My bad.
Hello Mike. Very sorry to hear that your pedestal and your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. Sounds like we missed our mark on this one. You're correct that what you were told is not a cost-efficient process. Our company guarantee is that you will love your pedestal and we'll do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
the pedestal arrived in perfect shape. Wonderful finish.
Thanks Christine!
The pedestal is just the right size for the art work I needed to display on it.
Thanks very much!
Everyone I spoke with was extremely helpful. Pedestal was crafted and delivered right on time. Fits beautifully in our space.
Thanks very much Shelby! Enjoy your new pedestal
Absolutely fabulous! Great quality. Great service. Awesome video of our pedestal in the shop!!!
Thanks Mary!
I bought two pedestals. The plain black pedestal was perfect. The black pedestal with a light was not. I like that the pedestal was raised a little to allow for the electrical cord. I also like the "step on it" switch. I think the light was not bright enough nor high enough to provide a good light for the piece of art. I had an electrician correct both. Thanks for asking. Jim
Hi Jim. We appreciate the feedback and sorry to hear the lighted pedestal didn't quite hit your mark. Glad to hear you were able to get it resolved to your satisfaction. If you ever have questions don't hesitate to call.
Asked for samples they were delivered in a very short time along with others. Definitely responsive and I look forward to placing an order.
Thanks very much!
Loved the choices that are offered.!,,,Craftsmanship is excellent,,,,,customer service is top notch. I wish prices are a little less, but I get it. Considering everything I just said, they are crafting hand made pieces.
Thanks!
Everything was perfect. The pedestal was everything I expected. Thank you.
Thanks very much Tom! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal
We love our pedestal it was exactly what we were looking for! This was one of the only options we found that has so many options for material and sizing and let us pick the perfect piece for our space. The customer service was wonderful and they kept us updated every step of the way. Would definitely order from here again!
Thanks Hannah! We appreciate hearing from you. Glad you had a great shopping experience and thanks for your purchase.
It arrived with a chipped edge. Very poorly made. Not worth the money.
Hello Janet. Very sorry to hear your pedestal arrived damaged. We certainly understand that shipping can be hard on fragile products and are always glad to replace damaged items. Please don't hesitate to call us and we can get a replacement on its way.
Excellent - so glad I found them!
Beautiful and well made. Definitely will buy another.
Thanks Linda! Enjoy your pedestal
The pedestals are beautifully made and look great in our studio gallery. Just what we needed to illuminate our glass art. Highly recommend.
Thanks Cindy! We appreciate your business.
It came in nicer then expected. The quality is incredible!!
Glad you're enjoying your new pedestal!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.95 based on 1,289 reviews