Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
We have been awaiting delivery of our pedestal as per the email notification today and it finally arrived. I was amazed that the box had instructions regarding unpacking. Clearly attention to detail with this company is paramount. After carefully unpacking the verdict.... Exceptionally Amazing and breathtaking are the words that come out right now! The difference is the craftsmanship, this pedestal is made correctly and Pedestal Source has covered every detail from the video they sent us prior to shipping to the final delivery. We will post a photo of our American Brilliant Punch Bowl placed atop the pedestal. It shines like a diamond in a jewelry store and the black pedestal is definitely a show-piece.
Thanks so much Kenneth. Our entire crew works hard to create the best possible pedestals and customer experience and will be very pleased to hear your feedback.
All is good
Tried to order more. Left a message. No one called back. Ordered some where else.
Perfect, great customer service
The pedestal is very well made, the packing was excellent, I am so pleased!!
Recently purchased 2 large round lighted pedestals for lucite sculptures. Wish I could leave a 10-star review. Fast service, extremely high quality, fair priced and unbelievably good customer service.
Thanks so much Ron!
We like the pedestal very much. It looks very nice and appears to be well made. The edges look clean and precise.
Amazing high-quality product! A wonderful customer service, and super fast shipping.
Thanks very much!
Really excellent customer service. They sent samples, took a look at the sculpture and then helped me choose the perfect material. When it was complete I received a little personalized video of the finished product before it was shipped. It's an awesome pedestal and looks fabulous. So pleased. What a great company!
Thanks for your thoughtful review Lisa! We truly appreciate your feedback. Very glad to hear your pedestal and experience met all your needs.
Could not have been happier with my pedestal great product great service this is my second one and won’t be the last
Thanks so much for your loyalty Mike! We hope you get years of beauty from your new pedestal and look forward to creating your next one!
Clear on line ordering, excellent email contact during manufacturing,, one of a kind video of measuring and then packing my purchase followed by on time delivery of a top quality product just as I had ordered it. What could be better.
Thanks for your feedback! Glad everything was to your liking.
The best guys out there! They even email you a video showing your purchase being measured and ready for shipment to you. Wonderful experience! I’ve often ordered custom sizes with never an issue.
Thanks John! We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty. Enjoy your new pedestal!
The pedestal arrived on time and in perfect condition. Very pleased.
Thanks Karen! Enjoy your new pedestal!
Was exactly what we needed to support and display a modern abstract sculpture; the aluminum finish perfectly complements the finish of the piece.
Thanks Robert! That aluminum pedestal is among my favorites!
This is my second purchase from Pedestal Source and I could not be happier. The staff, especially Rachel, were extremely helpful and sent me many samples. Highly recommend this company if you a quality pedestal for your artwork. I have recommended this company to friends who were also extremely satisfied.
Thanks so much Joann! Your recommendation to friends means the world to us. Glad you are enjoying your pedestals!
Pedestal arrived promptly. It was boxed and cushioned very well. It was easy to transfer from box. The finished pedestal looks great and is exactly what we wanted.
Thanks Harvey! I'll pass your feedback along to our shipping crew.
Just wanted to let you know that the pedestal worked out just fine. I appreciate the Video your staff prepared regarding the construction of the pedestal and our collector appreciated seeing the video also. Great staff and service with your company and we will continue doing business with your company. Once again thanks for all your help and work in making this a great working relationship. Octavio Wyland Galleries of Florida
Thanks for your review Octavio! We've seen several collectors in the last year alone that have put a Wyland sculpture on one of our pedestals. A perfect pairing in my opinion!
Our pedestal came when promised! Packaging was perfect.
Product description is accurate, pedestal is beautiful and communication with vendor was flawless.
Perfect! Exactly what I needed
Thanks Paul! Glad we could be there for you
We looove our pedestal! It displays our sculpture beautifully, Plus, it is sturdy and very well made. Before our pedestal arrived, the craftsman sent a personalized video from the shop showing the dimensions per our specs. This was a nice way to keep us informed and to demonstrate the process.
Thanks very much! We try hard to keep those guys off social media, but they've got dreams of influencer status!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 1,099 reviews