Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Perfect! Just what I was looking for. I used for entryway next to table in my home. Love it.
Thanks for your feedback! Glad your new pedestal worked well for your entryway!
It is beautiful but unfortunately, I mis-measured and its a tad too big.
I am very happy with the product and the timeliness in getting it to me. Thank you.
Thanks William! Enjoy your new pedestal and have a great summer!
great service
Thanks Sean! Enjoy your pedestal.
The pedestals are beautiful and arrived well packaged in perfect condition. They sent a fun video when they were done making them and packaging to send out. These guys ROCK!
The original pedestal came damaged. Getting a replacement was painless. The new pedestal looks great. The video you sent of the second one getting ready to be shipped was awesome. One of the coolest things I have seen in a long long time.
Thanks Mark! Glad we could get things sorted quickly on that replacement pedestal.
Excellent product and service. We appreciated the short video of our pedestal before it left your factory.
Glad you're enjoying the pedestal!
Excellent quality and timely service.
Thanks Gary! Don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions about your pedestal.
THE walnut veneer short pedestal we ordered looks great and is exactly what we needed to place a large glass sculpture on.
Thanks Robert! I hope you have years of continued enjoyment with your new pedestal!
I am not one to post on social media sites; however, I need to tell anyone who reads this that you can trust the people and the service at Pedestal Source. I am a believer, as they were most professional from my beginning research, to placing the order, through the manufacturing process and then delivery. The price is right, the service is exemplary and this happy customer is delighted to tell everyone about it.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. We certainly appreciate hearing your feedback. And always love seeing the photos too!
Great company. Quality product. Excellent shipping and communication
Thanks Michele!
The pedestals were beautiful. Exactly what I ordered and expected. Customer service was quick and helpful from shipping to the final arrival. This was my second purchase
Hi Katherine. Thanks for your loyalty and lovely review. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you again and very glad to hear your experience met your expectations!
My order was easy to place and arrived quickly. They sent updates and even sent a video of the production. I would highly recommend Pedestal Source to anyone in the market for a nice, quality product.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Great quality, great price, very personable team! Happy with our new pedestal for a bit of detail in one corner of our kitchen area.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Thanks for sharing the photo! Looks outstanding!
Excellent customer service, beautiful pedestal! We love it!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Thanks! The sculpture looks great!
Very happy with my order. Both pedestals were received in perfect condition and look fantastic in our living room with our sculptures on them. The lights on the corners are VERY bright. We don’t even need any other lighting at night when they are on - LOL. We are considering getting another art piece or two and we will DEFINITELY order more display pedestals from your company. Thank you. Great customer service and fantastic product! I highly recommend your company to anyone looking for what you offer.
Thanks for your thoughtful review Pamela! Enjoy your pedestals and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Special thanks to Mic for the excellent pedestal which is home to my newest acquisition, “Reclining Nude” by American artist John Rood. Thanks again Mic, job well done!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback and the photo! Display looks great!
The pedestal is a beautiful addition to our home. It was delivered in a timely manner and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you.
Thanks Kurt
Great looking, and quality
This pedestal displays an old Chinese vase in our entry way of our house. The pedestal is beautiful and looks great in the entryway.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Thanks for sending the photo. Looks great!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 807 reviews