Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
I love the customer service and the special touch of the video provided prior to shipping.
I'm a sculptor and many venues are limited by their not having display pedestals. With the dozen pedestals I bought from you, I was able to acquire two out of town shows, lend them to a friend for her show, loaned them to an arts organization for their annual fundraiser show, and used them for a big show of my work at a Museum!
Pedestals were delivered on time and have a perfect finish. Would highly recommend Pedestal Source.
Delivered as promised. Looks great
Pedestals look fabulous. Had to ask for adjustable feet and the company sent me everything I need to do it myself.
I forgot to think about my crazy old building before ordering. They look amazing. And the pre video they sent me was awesome.
I love my pedestal. Job well done
Beautiful and functional. Love it!
How can we go 5 STARS PLUS? From the initial stage of discussion, to receiving the samples within days of ordering them and now receiving our pedestial cube, we are so appreciative of the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WE RECEIVED AND OUR NEWEST PIECE IS TERRIFIC AND EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED.
Many thanks,
Meryl & Ron Segel
Second pedestal I have purchased. EXCELLENT!
You guys are AWESOME! The speed, the video, the communication, the quality all top performance. You deserve to very successful at what you are doing. Wishing you guys much growth and profits!
Jim Zarley
I liked the first pedestal I purchased from Pedestal Source so much (black laminate 15X15X15) back at the beginning of this year that I bought a second for a piece of sculpture. The new one is white laminate and is perfect. It arrived undamaged and timely. I can't recommend Pedestal Source enough.
Received what I anticipated
and more. High quality workmanship.
Excelente service , pedestal was perfect
Crystal helped me decide on the type of product that was going to work best for what I needed. She had great patience and was very helpful.
Good experience. Good company. Cool little video showing my product getting ready to ship.
We have several pedestals in our home that we bought from Pedestal Source. We are very happy with the quality of their product and the variety of choices. Our pedestals arrived in perfect condition and in a timely manner. The customer service is excellent. We have emailed and spoken with customer service and always had a very positive experience. We highly recommend Pedestal Source.
Great website. Easy and clear descriptions of items and prices.
Great workmanship and just the right piece to perfectly display our art piece.
Great company ! Easy ordering and clear details. Wonderful workmanship and our pedestal provided just the right finishing touch for our piece.
I love my pedestal! It’s perfect. Shipping was timely and packaging was secure.
I bought two pedestals for some comic book character busts, and they were gorgeous. However, the customer service from Mike and the team was absolutely top notch. They sent me a video showing my pedestals and confirming their measurements, and when I showed up to pick them up (as I live in Colorado), they were friendly and kind and helped me get everything loaded safely. I'll definitely do business with Pedestal Source Again!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 31st August 2020