Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Barrie Dreyer
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 19th October 2022
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th October 2022
Noel Adorno
Speedy service, great craftsmanship, superb customer service. What other online seller emails you a video of the product you ordered along with a commentary by one of the craftspeople who made it?
Thanks Ron! We truly appreciate your feedback and your business
The quality is great, the speed to delivery was best in class, and the customer service was magnificent.
We love the pedestal. It looks great with our sculpture. The corner lines are clean and not visible.
Thank you! I love the pedestal. Minimalistic and modern. Came fast and great packaging.
My pedestal is perfect! Dimensions are spot on. Impressive, high-quality craftsmanship, at an excellent price. Great communication, on-time delivery; a smooth-as-glass transaction. Thanks for an outstanding project. I would happily buy again. Pedestal Source is the real deal!
Love all of it!! And way affordable then other suppliers!
Great product great people to work with.
Wonderful customer service--kept me apprised of shipment with videos! And the product is perfect!!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed your video!
Always great to deal with, customer service on top of details and when a mistake is made, rarely, it is fixed immediately.
Thanks very much!
Love my new pedestal!!
Thanks Wendy!
Exactly what I hoped would be made for us. Perfect, high quality and very stable. Great base for our sculpture to be displayed.
Thanks Christopher! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal!
Pedestal Source makes quality custom made products.
Thanks Richard! We appreciate it!
Great customer service. Loved the video in the shop showing the completed pedestal, and the packaging was excellent. Oh, and yes, the quality of the acrylic pedestal was superb. Our interior designer is now going to recommend Pedestal Source to all her clients!
Thanks very much William. We appreciate your feedback as well as your recommendations!
Polite and professional staff Quick response and explanation to my inquiry
Thanks Rosalie! We appreciate your kind words. Enjoy your new pedestal!
Always high-quality products, helpful people, reasonable pricing. For Museum of AI (and our architects designing a lobby of artifacts), Pedestal Source is THE source for small or large display projects.
The pedestal I ordered is just perfect to display an antique art piece. It is exactly as described online and arrived in excellent condition. The pre-shipment video was a fun and unexpected surprise. Well done all!
Thanks very much! Glad you enjoyed your video.
I received my pedestal on time, it is good quality and packed carefully and the pre-shipping video sent to me was awesome
Thanks Vicki!
My new pedestal is beautiful! As always - beautiful craftsmanship, incredibly safe and secure packaging, fast shipping, and unparalleled customer service! Thank you so much!
Thanks very much Jo! I hope you continue to enjoy your art and pedestals! We appreciate your business.
Awesome, quality crafted pedestal that was perfect for my collectible. Loved the video update during construction! This was my second order from Pedestal Source and will definitely not be my last!
Thanks Chris! We appreciate your feedback and glad you've enjoyed your pedestals!
Not what I expected
Hi Milana. Very sorry to hear we didn't hit the mark with your pedestal. We absolutely want you to be satisfied with your purchase, so don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything we can do to make it right.
Brilliant and great packing. Great product!
Thanks Andrea!