Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Great stand for my large fountain!
These are perfect for what I was envisioning. Using them for my wedding to hold flowers- will upload a pic next week :)
Excellent service and right on time for delivery.
While these are largely used in commercial settings I’ve positioned it in a guest room to display beautiful piece of jade. When lit at night it’s stunning. Great job Pedestal Source.
Most excellent workmanship and packing. It is Exactly what I ordered and the art looks great upon the pedestal. THANKS for the communication via YouTube that was awesome.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Love that sculpture John! You've made me a Dave Tuttle fan.
Perfect compliment to our art piece! It was completely customizable and customer service/engagement was outstanding.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 6th May 2021 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Thanks! The photos look amazing! Great call on the ambient light.
Excellent customer service. Pedestal was made and delivered in time promised when ordered. Great communication during the process.
Thanks David. Enjoy your new pedestal and thanks for choosing PedestalSource!
Great quality service and product
Very good quality. Will order more when home renovations are complete.
Thanks very much! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Great product, great quality!
Thanks Luiz!
I love the pedestal! It’s perfect for our new piece of art. Thank you! Sylvia P.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Thanks Sylvia! And thanks for sending the photo. Looks great!
A very easy company to do business with. They communicate very well, make high quality products and package them extremely well to arrive undamaged.
Thanks for the feedback! Great to hear you had an excellent shopping experience. Enjoy your new pedestal!
The pedestal was delivered within the time frame mentioned and looks phenomenal! I could not be any happier with the services provided and outstanding product. I would most definitely recommend to others in need of a similar product to exhibit their art.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Hi Keith. Thanks a bunch for sending that photo with your review. Looks absolutely stunning! Great choice for that sculpture.
Just what we envisioned and wanted.
Thanks Diane! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal!
Fast delivery and fantastic customer service!
Thanks!
I had no idea the designing a pedestal and having it delivered could be so seamless and easy. I chose this company randomly online and was surprised by their organization, follow-up and quality. Double thumbs up.
Thanks Ross! We sure appreciate your business and glad we could provide an excellent experience.
The pedestal I purchased was perfect and the best price I could find. Quick delivery with updates for arrival. Would absolutely use the Pedestal Source Company again.
Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy your pedestal!
Such a great company, the customer service reps are great and really take care of the customer!
The pedestal was perfect to hold a crystal trophy during the opening ceremony salute to all veterans celebrity pro-am hosted by the Valspar Championship currently taking place at the Innisbrook Resort in Palm Harbor, Florida. The company was easy to work with. Delivery was on time and the craftsmanship was outstanding!
Thanks Thomas! We appreciate the trust placed with us for events like this. We'd love to see the display if you get a chance to send a photo our way.
WOW! Ben was awesome, video before receiving was a really nice touch, even signed his name on packing material. Class Act!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Thanks Sabrina! Absolutely love the lamp. Looks great on that pedestal!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.97 based on 749 reviews