Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Eat customer service ever! My pedestal is beautiful and well made. Quick delivery and flawless attention to detail.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 28th February 2021
The customer service is incredible. Very helpful and just really nice! Will definitely recommend them to everyone I know.
Great customer service and beautiful product. I had been looking for the right sized pedestal for this piece of art glass since I bought it years ago and have finally found it. Arrived so quickly I was amazed. Appreciated the personalized video from the factory too.
Outstanding product, outstanding service! Loved the short video of it being made at the facility!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 26th February 2021
The item is fabulous and the customer service unparalleled
Thanks very much! We always aim to please.
These pedestals are classy, unique, and stunning. They seamlessly fit into our decor. We absolutely LOVE them. I ordered five pedestals and may order a few additional ones for other special pieces. The video was a great extra touch. Excellent service, excellent price. Thank you!
Thanks very much for your review and so glad to hear they have worked so well in your space! We'd love to see photos if you ever find time to send some our way.
Great product. Fast turnaround & terrific packaging
Thanks Dennis! Enjoy our pedestal.
Beautifully packaged to prevent damage. Very professionally finished.
Thanks Toni. Glad to hear everything arrived in good order and to your liking!
Great resource for pedestals. Email updates let me know where it was in the process, and the video sent out from the warehouse right after it was built was terrific, a very personal touch! The pedestal is very sturdy, glad we went with this company.
Thanks for your very kind review and glad you had an excellent experience shopping with us. We try hard to ensure that our customer service and our pedestals are unrivaled.
Exactly what I expected. Perfectly done and executed to specifications. YouTube video was a nice touch!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Thanks so much for your review and the photograph! We absolutely love seeing the art displays that find home on your pedestals.
Excellent product and service.
Thanks Peter. I hope your pedestal provides years of beauty!
I purchase from these folks twice. Great communication and service.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Thanks Tony! The displays look great!
Very impressive, Beautiful workmanship
Thanks for the review! Enjoy your pedestals.
We love our pedestals! They are a great quality and we enjoyed watching the youtube video. Would highly recommend!
Enjoy your new pedestals! Thanks for leaving your review and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
Love love love This company! The Pedestal I ordered is absolutely perfect. The Pedestal Source was extremely professional, the product was packaged beautifully and they even sent a video in advance to walk me through how it works. So helpful! Very pleased!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Thanks Renee! We love you right back! Your display looks amazing, thanks so much for sending the photo.
Great workmanship. Just what I had pictured in my mind. It is exactly what I envisioned. Not a long wait for delivery.
I especially enjoyed the video.
Thanks for the review David. Enjoy your pedestal!
Great service. Product did not exactly solve our problem but that was on me.
Hi Larry. If we can be of any help, send a photo or description to our team and maybe we can offer some suggestions.
High quality construction and material. Solid but light weight. Variety of height and width options offered is big plus. Fast turn around from order placement to delivery. Well packaged. Extremely pleased with purchase!
Thanks and glad you had a great experience with us!
Fabulous products! Great service! I highly recommend using this company for your pedestal needs.
Thanks Marion! I hope your pedestal provides years of beauty.
Love my pedestal - beautifully crafted, down to the great little rubber rings on the feet.
Excellent communication about progress and delivery.
Packing was perfect - delivered on time in perfect condition.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 22nd February 2021