Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We have the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

800-333-9953

Ariel
Karen
Dhurata
Love it so much
The pedestal I purchased is well made and beautiful. I have bought from the company in the past and I know in advance that I will get a quality product. Thumbs up!
I don't write many reviews but I had to comment on this company! Our pedestal arrived and it is perfect!!! This company even sent us photos during construction. They worked with us on a particular size so everything was custom and their communication was the best.
Thanks!
second pedestal I have purchased.....both have been perfect and as expected. Plan to purchase additional later this summer for my office. Excellent craftsmanship and quality!
Very nice ! I love it
We have had two pedestals made by Pedestal Source and we are extremely happy with both but we are especially happy with the pedestal for our glass pyramid sculpture. Service was excellent, working with us to our custom specs. Packing and shipping was meticulous and the video of the finished product was a nice touch. Special shout out to Steven.
We have had two pedestals made by Pedestal Source and we are extremely happy with both but we are especially happy with our pedestal for our glass pyramid sculpture. The service was excellent, working with us to our custom specs, the packing and shipping were meticulous, and the personalized videos of the finished product were a special touch. Special shout out to Steven.
I have to say the pedestals I received were above and beyond my expectations.
They were utilized to display bronze and ceramic pieces at The San Francisco Designer Showcase. Many people commented on how well they complimented the artwork.
I must also mention that the extra effort to rush production was appreciated. They all arrived in good shape and on schedule.
Thank you and good luck.
Best Regards,
Daniel Bletterman
Perfect solution to display my rock sculpture. I added lighting on the top surface of the pedestal plus their overhead arched light. Results are stunning!
Construction is excellent, it was well packed in the shipping box and manufacturing time is good. This is a great company!!
We are very pleased with our plinth. Arrived quickly.
Great product and great company! Their communication is excellent. They answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. I loved receiving and viewing the video they sent me during production. it was personalized just for me and the actual product they were custom-making for me. I would definitely order again if I need another pedestal.
Wonderful service.
Pedestal Source is very professional and delivers high quality merchandise.
Product came out great. Workers are super friendly and even sent a video of my pedestal while it was being made. Highly recommend.
The pedestals, which I recently ordered, is of the same high quality that I order 3 years ago. I would recommend the product.
always fantastic personalized service -they got it right everytime!
they always pick up the phone and send that cool video just before the pedestal ships!
Love dealing with them - they are my go-to
Bob at CAE
Working with Pedestal Source couldn't have been more pleasant. After looking at their website, I still had questions about a pedestal I was interested in. I called and the associate couldn't have been more helpful than he was. I ordered on line and noticed that the delivery was longer than I expected. I called again. I was referred to a different associate and she couldn't have been more delightful to speak with. She figured out what could occur and when that I meant I would receive it. I received it within the timeframe provided. There were follow-up emails on their part along the way. Even sending a short video which showed them making my pedestal. It was a very good experience and I would order from them again.
Thankful to have found you on the internet. It was just what we were looking for.
Great service from initial outreach to delivery of the product. Best part is the personal video from the team showing you the dimensions and final product before it is shipped. Highly suggest!
I have loved working with Pedestal Source! They have been incredibly friendly and helpful and their work is absolutely beautiful. I look forward to ordering more pedestals soon!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 250 reviews