Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
My pedestal was perfectly crafted in the U.S. at 18” x 18,” it’s sturdy enough to support both a heavy sculpture and my cat.
We've actually done QC tests for up to 3 cats on all of our pedestals!
Excellent job Great quality
Thanks Joseph! I hope your new easel provides years of great use.
I was really hesitant to make such a significant purchase "sight unseen" but the ability to order a custom size and so many different cover options I couldn't resist and I couldn't be happier! The quality is really great, it came packaged appropriately and it ended up being a better fit than I imagined it would. I purchased the concrete look and it's fabulous.
Thanks for sending the feedback and the photo. Absolutely beautiful display and I gotta say, great choice on the concrete pedestal!
Great customer service. Well made product. Very satisfied.
Thanks Donna! Glad you had a great experience and are enjoying your pedestal.
Excellent: Just what was ordered, just what was anticipated, delivery as promised.
Pedestal Source is Amazing (from Start to End). Started with Exceptional Customer Service. Ordered Pedestal Online (Black Laminate w/Ambient Light, 11.5x11.5x36), it was finish 1 day shy of 2 weeks. Then they sent my a quick Personal Video (showing my actual finished Pedestal, no one else does that!), quite cool. Shipping was fast (a little concerned might arrive damaged, from experience over the last 2 months from Carriers (FEDEX, USPS, UPS), however it arrived All OK, inside was expertly well Packed/Shipped with Luv. Exceeded my Expectations: Excellent precision workmanship, Details, Pricing good, looks/works great - Impressive. Only regret I have is I didn't get the next Size up (my fault but just trying save money), this still works! You will certainly see me Again in the future. All of you, keep up the great work. Each of You make a difference! Thank You...
Thanks so much for your thoughtful and thorough feedback! We work hard as a team, and individuals, to make sure we can provide the absolute best experience and product possible. Always great to hear we've met our goals and yours.
Probably the best customer experience i have ever had - the fact that i got a personal video showing my product before it got shipped was just amazing and so different from other competitors - very well done
Thanks Mario! We love hearing from our customers that we've hit our mark.
Looks great & does the trick ..would have preferred a glazed glass top vs plastic though ...should offer that option. I assumed it would be glass.
Thanks for the feedback Daniel. We'll definitely take note of your preferences.
A quality product + quality operations & delivery = delighted customer! You can tell when the culture of a company is "can-do" and this is that kind of company. Great build, communication, + timely shipment.
Thanks very much NOSM! Always good to hear feedback that our efforts make a difference.
Quality, service and price were terrific!
Thanks Thomas! I hope your new pedestal brings years of beauty to your art collection.
Fantastic job. Great customer service. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Glad you had a great experience with us and thanks for sending your feedback. Enjoy your new pedestal!
You did a beautiful job and thanks.
Thanks!
These are the best made Pedestals. This is the only place I would ever go.
Thanks Alicia! We certainly appreciate your loyalty.
Love the pedestal. It's perfect for my pony tail palm plant. The workmanship is outstanding and the pedestal has the look of real marble. It was made quickly and it was so well packed for shipping that nothing could have harmed it...even FedX or UPS. Thanks for a job well done.
Thank you Cherie! Always great to hear from our customers that their pedestals survive the journey in perfect condition. We do everything possible to help them make it safely to your home.
It was very well executed and fit my specifications perfectly. We often use pedestals to highlight our art glass and important ceramics. This particular work is a art glass vase blown by Dutch Schultz. It is a beautiful example of his work. http://bandonglassart.com/viewcategory.php?groupid=2
The finished pedestal exceeded our expectations . Wish we needed another one so we could do business with them again. The communications were a 10+. Loved the video. They really go the extra mile .
Thanks Christine! We appreciate the feedback. Your sculpture (and pedestal) look spectacular!
BEAUTIFUL AND DELIVERED ON TIME.
Glad you're enjoying your new pedestal!
I received exactly what I was expecting, as an African art collector I have used Pedestal Source a couple of times in the past, they have come through each time.
Hello Juan. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and your feedback. I hope your newest pedestal provides as much beauty as your previous.
High Quality beautiful product.
Thanks Wesley! Looks outstanding!
We love our pedestal! We have 2 half moon tanks back to back on it, and it's the perfect size. Inside the tanks are exotic frogs and toads. The visitors are going to love it! We LOVED the video you made for us. It was sooo nice!
Thanks so much Christine! Glad your pedestal is working out. To my knowledge yours is the first ever herpetarium placed on a Pedestal Source pedestal!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 891 reviews