Pedestal Source Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
5 out of 5
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Pedestal Source 5 star review on 25th April 2024
Danielle Napier
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 25th April 2024
Danielle Napier
Pedestal looks amazing -Excellent customer service Snd delivered well packed and shipped on time
Thanks very much Harvey! We appreciate your business and your feedback
I was very satisfied with this company and will be a repeat customer.
Thanks Roe! We look forward to working with you on your future needs
Willing to work with us and our time frame while delivering excellent build quality items.
Thanks! Always glad to help in any way we can!
Exceeded every expectation I had! My pedestal arrived in perfect condition, and very safely packed The staff helped me with all of my questions, turnaround was faster than expected, and I could tell the love and care they put into every part of the process.
Thanks Mauricio! We appreciate your feedback and the photo!
I purchaed 4 pedestals to use in a church, for holding offering plates etc. They are sturdy and gorgeous. And I loved receiving the video showing my oedestals before they were shipped. Great product, competitive price, excellent service.
Thanks Tammy!
Fabulous pedestal on the clearance list
Thanks Warren! Glad you are enjoying your pedestal!
The pedestal is top quality. I am very happy with the purchase.
Thanks!
Alathea was patient & professional. When I received the pedestal I was totally pleased. Excellent job and packed really well. No damage. Great job.
Thanks Tayari! Glad you are enjoying your new pedestal! I'll pass your kind words along to Alathea.
Product delivered on time and per our requirements. We couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommend and would buy again.
Thanks Daniel!
Absolutely perfect! Arrived beautifully, packed, and impeccably made. Perfect stand for our Dale Chihuly Glass sculpture! Highly recommend this company.
Thanks Ann!
We ordered a tall pedestal with two lights for a statue. We loved the quality so much that we immediately ordered another one for a different pc of art. Quality is excellent, but also the customer service we recd during ordering, delivery and weeks after when we had a question far exceeded our expectations
Thanks very much Anita! Always glad to help where we can!
Pedestal source was easy to work and responded quickly to my questions. The product I received is as described and of high quality. I greatly enjoyed receiving a video of the finished product from the person at the factory.
Thanks Jeffrey! I hope your pedestal provides years of beauty for your art displays.
Excellen!! Very nice product and very kind people....
Thanks Raul! It was a pleasure working with your as well!
Pedestal arrived in a timely manner and was exactly as described.
Thanks Kristin! Enjoy your new pedestal!
We are very pleased with Pedestal Source. The product is as advertised, the person we spoke with prior to ordering was extremely helpful and patient as we explored our options, and the end product was delivered in a timely and safe manner. Would recommend the product to anyone in need of a pedestal for their art work. Mr/Ms Thomas
Thanks Margaret!
Excellent customer service! Talked to a real person every time I called. They picked up on the first ring. Answered all my questions. Packing and shipping was professional. Best part was Pedestal Source sent me a short, personable video of their crew putting the finshing touches on our pedestals. Great touch. Highly recommend.
Hi Tara! Thanks very much for your thoughtful feedback and the photo! Glad the nesting pedestals have worked out well for you so far.
This was my second purchase from you. You have under promised and over delivered both times I have ordered. The video emails you send showing the pedestals after they were completed are a very welcome and refreshing touch to your marketing plan. The pedestals arrive on time or early and are well packaged. The pedestals themselves are well made and very reasonably priced. I tell all of my friends about you when they are in the market for a pedestal. Keep up the great work.
Thanks very much!
Congratulations to a company that understands how to provide excellent customer service. We purchased one unit, Fed Ex left it out in the rain. Sent a comment to the team and received a call within minutes of hitting send from them asking how they could remedy things. Advised them that we would be purchasing a second unit and that we didn’t want FedEx as the carrier, no problem, nominal up charge due to freight change. Had a totally unrelated request regarding the light vendor they use, wanted to use a similar type of light for some art items. Within hours had the vendors name as well as a web site link.
Thanks very much Brian! We truly appreciate your thoughtful feedback and glad we could help smooth the process of correcting your damp pedestal. Don't hesitate to holler if you need additional information about the lighting. Always glad to help.
The pedestal was perfect to highlight a statue of ours. Very happy with this purchase
Thanks Nancy! Glad you are enjoying your pedestal!
Great service, great products! Will definitely order again
Pedestal Source is rated 5.0 based on 2,199 reviews