Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th October 2022
Noel Adorno
exactly what we needed
Thanks!
The pedestals are great and the customer service up to par with the product. They make quality items and you can see that manufacture quality products. I’ve ordered 3 already and guests at home ask me where did I get them from. 100% recommended. They come well packed.
Thanks very much Arnaldo! We appreciate your photo. Looks great!
I love this company. They send you a video via email showing how your pedestal is being made. How inventive. Very, very happy with Pedestal Source. Patricia
Thanks Patricia! Glad you enjoyed the video
The Pedestal was exactly what I ordered Very easy to buy what I needed on the website Delivary was as promised
We appreciate your feedback Leon! Our website has been a labor of love for the last 18 months and it's good to hear you had a satisfying experience with it.
Beautiful pedestal. Perfect size. Great quality and price.
Thanks Christina!
Everything was just PERFECT! It came on time, wrapped well, and looks beautiful.
Thanks Hillary! Enjoy your new pedestal
The lighted pedestal with an acrylic cover displays my glass artwork beautifully and protects it from harm or breakage. The staff at Pedestal Source is THE BEST! They kept me informed on the progress of my order every step of the way, and it arrived ahead of schedule and in pristine condition. I am ecstatic with the quality of the work and their attention to detail.
Thanks so much for your kind words Carol! Glad to hear you are enjoying your pedestal and that your experience with us met your expectations.
The pedestal displays the Meteorite we purchased perfectly.
Thanks Mark! Not sure we've ever built a pedestal for a meteorite before! We'd love to see a photo
Excellent workmanship and material used in making the pedestal. Reliable schedule for building and shipping the pedestal.
Thanks Jim! Enjoy your pedestal
Beautiful pedestal. They're the only decent source of pedestals on the internet. The only issue was that it was very poorly packed, and the pedestal had destroyed the cheap stryofoam corners that held the pedestal in place. They really need to up their game in the shipping department. It was only a miracle that our pedestal arrived undamaged.
Thanks Thomas. We truly appreciate the feedback. Shipping damage is something we are constantly vigilant for and are always trying to improve upon.
Very happy with my first purchase so I just ordered 2 more white laminate pedestals.
Thanks very much!
The lighted pedestal was perfectly constructed and, as promised, delivered a great light to beautifully illuminate a heavy piece of art glass. The short video sent as the item was being shipped was a nice twist which I appreciated.
Thanks very much Ted! Glad you're enjoying the your choice of lighting and I hope it continues to provide beauty for years to come.
Good sturdy product, excellent packing with removal instructions! Would purchase again.
Thanks Marty! Glad you found the packing instructions helpful. It's something we spend considerable time improving and reinventing around here
Excellent product and great customer service
Thanks very much!
Beautiful pedestal that was perfect for our artwork!
Thanks!
Everything was perfect from start to finish. Craftsmanship of pedestal was exactly what we were hoping for. I will definitely order from Pedestal Source in the future.
Thanks! We look forward to working with you again
Fantastic!! Exactly what we wanted! The quality was beyond expectations and we will use them again!! Thank you!
Thanks very much! We appreciate your feedback
The stand provided great light and place to show our glass sculpture
Thanks Richard
Absolutely beautiful.
Thanks Rick!
This is the second pedestal I purchased and I love it just as much as the first one. The email communication along with a video of the actual pedestal after it was made is first class. Delivery was timely and packaging superb. I will never order a pedestal anywhere else. Five stars!
Thanks very much Debbie! We truly appreciate your loyalty and return business.
Pedestal Source is rated 5.0 based on 1,507 reviews