Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Barrie Dreyer
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 19th October 2022
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th October 2022
Noel Adorno
I inadvertently ordered the wrong size pedestal, and we caught it before it was shipped because of the cute video they send when they are finished preparing your piece. Customer service--from placing the order to receiving the RIGHT pedestal was superior! As you can see, my beautiful bronze art sculpture looks stunning on the white; well constructed and heavy enough to support the weight securely. I couldn't be happier!
Thanks very much! Great to hear you love your pedestal.
Great service. Loved the little video of my pedestral pre-shipment. Just what I wanted at a reasonable price.
Thanks Barbara! I hope your pedestal provides years of beauty in your home.
I am always pleased with my purchases from Pedestal source. The video always provided that shows the finished product and the friendly attitude of the craftsman describing their work is just the highest level in customer service. The work is always museum quality and showcases and illuminates my rare art acquisitions perfectly. Your shipping is always reasonably priced. I give your service five stars hands down every time.
Thanks Ric! We truly appreciate your feedback as well as your loyalty. Continual improvement is a crucial part of our business philosophy and we couldn't achieve it without your input.
Pedestal Source was fast and efficient and the end product was exactly what we ordered. Packing and shipping were done with care. I will definitely use them again.
Thanks!
Looked great. Fit together well. Fun video of them shipping it to me.
Thanks Alan!
The Pedestal Source is a great place to shop for just the run of the mill units or if you have something that requires a special build this is the place,. I have used them for both and haven’t been disappointed in any way from the ordering process all the way to delivery. They keep you in the loop and provide great tracking. I will never use anyone else……
Thanks Michael! We appreciate your loyalty and your feedback!
The Pedestal looks great! Thank you for the quality work you did!
Thanks Sergey! Enjoy your pedestal
The pedestal arrived on time and looks great! Thank you!
Thanks Jack!
ordered on 8/15, got a great video of the completed piece on 8/22, it arrived on 8/24!! Great turnaround time..matches the first one we ordered...couldn't be happier!! Thanks
Thanks for the feedback Melanie! Great to hear you're enjoying your pedestal
Beautiful work! Fast service! And personalized— thanks for the note Ben!
Hi Jeff. Glad we could be part of your art display project. Thanks very much for sending your feedback and glad to hear you're enjoying your pedestal.
Beautiful craftsmanship. So fast and so professional!!
Thanks!
Beautiful finish, price and excellent packaging and delivery. I have recommended this company to my interior designer as a source because I am so pleased.
Thanks Philip! We appreciate your recommendation
Before our pedestal arrived, we received a “show & tell” YouTube video of a young man in the warehouse who made our actual pedestal so we could see it before if shipped. That is exceptional customer service! The pedestal is beautifully made. It arrived fast and the dummie proof instructions on how to unbox it made it easy for us to get the this huge pedestal out of the box standing upright on the first try. THANK YOU SO MUCH‼️
Thanks Cindy! We truly appreciate your thoughtful and thorough feedback. "Constant improvement" is part of our culture and we couldn't do it without you.
Very professional and responsive to my questions.
Thanks Ruby!
Great company! Loved the turnaround time, came packaged securely, and I absolutely loved the custom YouTube video made for me!
Thanks very much for sending the photo CeyJay! Your display looks amazing!
Beautiful pedestal...just love it...When it is lit its stunning...
Thanks Mary Ann!
Great customer service help. Sent me several sample to choose from. Received the samples quickly. Once my order was placed, my new pedestal arrived within 3 weeks and it looks terrific.
Thanks Mary! Enjoy your new pedestal!
I highly recommend Pedestal Source! Their sales associates are first rate and super responsive! I love the videos sent by the pedestal builders and my shipment arrived ahead of schedule! This was the second one we’ve purchased for them and it won’t be the last. I wouldn’t go anywhere else if you’re looking for an excellent pedestal, at a fair price with great support all along the way!!
Thanks Eldridge! We appreciate your feedback and very glad to hear you have enjoyed your pedestals and your experience with us.
Excellent experience! Helpful on phone when ordering, prompt shipment, good communication about shipping, very careful packaging. Thank you!
Thanks for your thoughtful and thorough feedback. Those are all aspects of our business we try hard to improve on at every chance.
Great customer service, and quick turnaround. The pedestal looks beautiful in our home.
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal
Pedestal Source is rated 5.0 based on 1,507 reviews