Pedestal Source Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
5 out of 5
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street
Fort Collins, CO

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Exactly what I needed to put a heavy brass statue. Appreciate the attention to details!
Thanks Soni! Enjoy your new pedestal!
Very pleased with our 36” high pedestal that beautifully supports a Jane Armstrong sculpture. Ordering and shipping were painless. Very good laminate craft. Pedestal Source is highly recommended!
Thanks John! We appreciate your feedback
Very professional, the item I ordered was recorded and I received recording before despatch so I knew exactly what to expect ! I will for sure use this company again 👍
Thanks Anna! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us!
Super service! Super product! Thank you.
Thanks Laurence!
Worked with Libby to get options for pedestal. Pedestal was delivered on time and well packed. Very satisfied with materials and workmanship.
Thanks David!
The crew at Pedestal Source were able to expedite an order for me in time for an exhibit. Great service and a terrific product!
Thanks Eileen! I hope your exhibit went wonderfully!
I found the company a true delight to deal with and highly recommend them. They really wish to please their customers.
Thanks Alexander! Glad you enjoyed your experience and your pedestal!
It was just what we wanted! It looks great in our home!
Thank you!
Their team did an excellent job of preparing the pedestals and vitrines in a very fast manner. They came to us quickly, in great condition and well-made. I also appreciate their youtube video showing me the order I placed prior to shipment. I have already recommended them to people in my network.
Thanks Andy! Enjoy your new pedestals!
Great product, even better communication
Thank you!
Great service - wonderful product and a reasonable price! We really enjoyed working with this company! Love the video from the production manager showing us the stand. Packaged carefully!
Thanks Dawn!
Pedestal is a terrific find. They crafted three beautiful pedestals for me. I am very pleased with their work. Their team of representatives are attentive and professional. Their products have been shipped promptly .
Thanks very much Caryl! It was a pleasure working with you
Great looking product and very sturdy. Clearly well made. We have a 60 lb and a 150lb statue sitting on two pedestals, one is lighted and rotates. Only downside is the underneath light source on the one pedestal only lights the bottom 60% of the statue. We still need an overhead light as well. But that's on us. Products arrived when promised and very easy to work with the company. I HIGHLY recommend them if you're looking for a quality pedestal!
Thanks Michael! We have an overhead light available in a "remodel version" should you want to pursue that solution. Don't hesitate to call if we can help.
Custom Made Pedestal Stand in Brushed Bronze Alumnim looks amazing. Another great piece from the Pedestal Source.
Thanks!
Wow! The entire experience was flawless and I am impressed with the quality of Pedestal Source.
Thanks very much Joe! We appreciate your kind feedback and glad you are enjoying your pedestal!
Beautifully crafted!
Thanks Amita!
Excellent customer service and superb pedestals!
Thanks very much Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for your input and patience with the turntable design!
The pedestal is exactly as described and looks great with our sculpture on it.
Thanks Debbie! Glad you are enjoying your pedestal!
Pedestal source has incredibly talented employees that demonstrate a very high level of craftsmanship, and very responsive customer service.
Thanks very much!
Exactly what I ordered. It is my second purchase of a pedestal from you and have been very happy with the purchase
Thanks! We appreciate your business!
Pedestal Source is rated 5.0 based on 2,208 reviews