Pedestal Source Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
5 out of 5
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street
Fort Collins, CO

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Best customer service ever !!! Loved the video showing me my actual pedestal being made with the color and dimensions ..when do you see that ? When it came it was perfect as I knew since I saw it being made !! The BEST!
Thanks Hedy!
My pedestal arrived quickly, well packed and perfectly made. I'm extremely pleased!
Thanks Bill!
The pedestal was shown on a video prior to shipment. It was packed very well to protect it and arrived in great shape. I have a somewhat heavy metal art object on top in a garage display. The pedestal is very strong and works well for the display. (I have ordered another pedestal for another piece of artwork.)
Thanks Jay! Glad to hear your pedestal has proven itself worthy of the heavy lift!
Delivered exactly per specifications on the exact day it had been promised. The entire process was a breeze.
Thanks very much Alain! We appreciate the photo!
This was the first time I use this company and they were fantastic. I especially love the video they sent, showing how my pedestal was being made. The quality was excellent the price very reasonable. I would use them again without hesitation.
Thanks Catherine! We appreciate your feedback!
I am thrilled with my custom stands!
Thanks!
My Pedestal was received on time, in excellent condition and matched my expectations exactly. I appreciated the short video that preceded its arrival demonstrated the finished product and introduced the craftsman who fashioned the product. I was very pleased with everything and the pedestal definitely serves to enhance my sculpture! Thank you very much for your kind service.
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying your pedestal!
They did an outstanding service considering I initially gave them the wrong address. They responded immediately. Great to work with.
Thanks June! Glad we could help get things straightened out.
the customer service at pedestal source is unmatched. we received custom videos with each purchase of our products, and confirmation of delivery. 10/10 will continue to shop here, and be shocked with how they blew us out of the water with their design, and service! thank you pedestal source.
Thanks very much Jana! We appreciate your feedback and your kind words!
I am thrilled with my purchase from Pedestal Source.
Thanks Greg!
Pedestal Source is a terrific supplier of pedestals for displaying art in our home! This is the second pedestal we've purchased from them. As before, we're thrilled with the pedestal, ordering was quick and easy, production and delivery happened fast. We're happy repeat customers!
Thanks Robert! Enjoy your new pedestal!
As usual, your pedestal looks great and your service was prompt.
Thanks William!
Great service and quality as always...
Thanks Jon! Our pleasure as always!
The two white laminate pedestals I received are beautiful! Pedestal Source was a pleasure to work with — incredible customer care and they were shipped timely and carefully packaged! Thank you so much!
Thanks very much Nicole!
The company offers high-quality products at a reasonable price.
Thanks!
High quality. Beautiful showcasing of bronze eagle.
Thanks Fred!
The pedestals we ordered came quickly. We are very happy with the product and we thank you for the great workmanship.
Thanks and enjoy your new pedestals!
My pedastal came on time and looking great
Thanks Joe!
Absolutely gorgeous! This pedestal is quite the statement and wonderfully enhances sculptures.
Thanks Michele! Looks amazing! We truly appreciate the photo
We needed two pedestals for our bronze castings. After receiving samples of the various finishes that we wanted, we chose Ebony and it was an excellent choice. Pedestal Source sent us the finished product early. We are very happy with our pedestals
Thanks for your feedback Richard! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new pedestals.
Pedestal Source is rated 5.0 based on 2,043 reviews