Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Barrie Dreyer
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 19th October 2022
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th October 2022
Noel Adorno
Nice craftsmanship. Great communication & timely shipping. Exactly what we needed for a specific space. Thank you.
Thanks!
I've become a big fan of Pedestal Source. The customer service and communication, as well as the quality, are amazing. The prices are fair. This won't be my last purchase from Pedestal Source. Will (already have made a second order LOL) do business with them again!
Thanks very much Joseph! We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty!
Love the product, the ordering process, and professional packaging for deliver. Will be back for more orders. 👍
One of the best and easiest buying processes I have experienced!
Thanks very much! Glad you had a great experience!
Awesome experience buying a pedestal. Pre-sales: appreciated quick responses with recommendations for our art. Packing: Incredibly well packed. Loved the short video showing our pedestal pre-shipping. Shipping: Fast! Overall great experience.
Thanks very much Noel! We appreciate your thorough feedback and absolutely love the photos.
High quality product. Straightforward purchasing process. Professionally handled.
Thanks very much!
The ordering process was easy and they kept me informed about the delivery. Works perfectly, and it gets compliments. The employee who requested it really appreciates it.
Thanks!
Excellent product. Arrived well packed and perfect!
Thanks Jo-Ann!
I had Pedestal Source make a custom pedestal for my computer, so I could raise it a little higher to showcase my components. It`s a short PC but has glass side and front panels (O11D mini) Lian Li. Very happy with the end product, it`s just a little larger (base) than the base of the PC. I have used Pedestal Source before, they made me some pedestals for a Home Theater set up (surround speaker stands). They are very professional and do quality work. I will use them again for my new home theater set up. Very happy!!!
Thanks Steve! Glad you've enjoyed your pedestals. We'd love to see some photos of your various set ups. Sounds intriguing!
This is so beautiful and well made! They even sent a video to me to view it before they sent it to me, and the video was personalized! I will definitely order again from this company and recommend to all my contacts!!! I am very pleased with my services and product!!
Thanks Wendlyn! We truly appreciate your praise and your photos.
Very responsive in communicating and the black cylinder we purchased is absolutely beautiful and very professionally crafted. I would recommend them to anyone looking for pedestals to showcase their pieces of art!
Thanks Tom! We appreciate the feedback and the photo. Looks beautiful!
These guys are really good.
Thanks! You're pretty darn good yourself!
Beautiful pedestal. Well packed
Thanks!
Very nice pedestal for our sculpture! Solid and black finish. We really like it!
Thanks Joseph! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal
Speedy service, great craftsmanship, superb customer service. What other online seller emails you a video of the product you ordered along with a commentary by one of the craftspeople who made it?
Thanks Ron! We truly appreciate your feedback and your business
This is my 3rd pedestal from you ! Great craftsmanship and built so quickly !!
Thanks Stephen! Glad you've enjoyed your pedestals
Excellent quality and fast delivery! Will definitely order a pedestal again in the future.
Thanks!
Great product quality, and excellent service!!!
Thanks!
The service was wonderful. Ordering the product over the phone was quick and easy. The display pedestal arrived on time and carefully packaged. The item is perfect for displaying smaller works of art; our department of art is quite pleased.
Thanks!
Such a great experience. Loved the video
Thanks for sending the photo Jason! Looks great!
Pedestal Source is rated 5.0 based on 1,507 reviews