Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Very well run company in every facet. From the initial order taken by a very pleasant lady. To timely delivery. To an emailed video showing me the finished custom pedestal (before deliver). To being well packed (and even nice clear instruction to how to easily and properly unpack the pedestal). Just a top flight group.
Thanks so much John. I'll pass your kind words along to our team.
PERFECT SERVICE AND ORDER TRACKING. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER.
Excellent service and product.
I bought two pedestals for some comic book character busts, and they were gorgeous. However, the customer service from Mike and the team was absolutely top notch. They sent me a video showing my pedestals and confirming their measurements, and when I showed up to pick them up (as I live in Colorado), they were friendly and kind and helped me get everything loaded safely. I'll definitely do business with Pedestal Source Again!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Great Company!
We purchased our pedestal a number of years ago from Pedestal Source and have been very happy with it. It arrived in great shape because of the excellent packing. In fact, after these many years my husband just threw the box away. That is saying a lot since he is very quick to throw boxes out. It must have been a very nice box.
Our home has four Pedestal Source pedestals displaying sculptures. Important to have custom size and finish to show art to its best. Have always had excellent service and workmanship—a delight to work with.
An amazing company. Very creative video approach to order fulfillment. Item was perfect!
The pedestal I ordered is a beautiful, quality piece of furniture - it’s exactly what I expected. Delivery was quick. I especially appreciated the video the manufacture sent me of the pedestal prior to shipping. Great service, great product.
The team at Pedestal Source are super helpful. My order arrived on time and I have been very pleased with the quality. Thank you Pedestal Source for providing a quality product and excellent service.
There was some delay because of shutdowns in response to the Coronavirus.
The pedestal arrived and the quality and workmanship was very good.
Great product. Great company. The pedestal was my first but not my last. Amazing touch to send the video of MY pedestal being made. Keep it up!!!!
Although our order had the dimensions incorrect, they immediately offered to build a new one. We did not feel that to be necessary because the piece is great, but we really appreciate the high level of customer service.
The pedestal I purchased is well made and beautiful. I have bought from the company in the past and I know in advance that I will get a quality product. Thumbs up!
I don't write many reviews but I had to comment on this company! Our pedestal arrived and it is perfect!!! This company even sent us photos during construction. They worked with us on a particular size so everything was custom and their communication was the best.
Thanks!
second pedestal I have purchased.....both have been perfect and as expected. Plan to purchase additional later this summer for my office. Excellent craftsmanship and quality!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 450 reviews