Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,288 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
We have been awaiting delivery of our pedestal as per the email notification today and it finally arrived. I was amazed that the box had instructions regarding unpacking. Clearly attention to detail with this company is paramount. After carefully unpacking the verdict.... Exceptionally Amazing and breathtaking are the words that come out right now! The difference is the craftsmanship, this pedestal is made correctly and Pedestal Source has covered every detail from the video they sent us prior to shipping to the final delivery. We will post a photo of our American Brilliant Punch Bowl placed atop the pedestal. It shines like a diamond in a jewelry store and the black pedestal is definitely a show-piece.
Thanks so much Kenneth. Our entire crew works hard to create the best possible pedestals and customer experience and will be very pleased to hear your feedback.
We love our pedestal it was exactly what we were looking for! This was one of the only options we found that has so many options for material and sizing and let us pick the perfect piece for our space. The customer service was wonderful and they kept us updated every step of the way. Would definitely order from here again!
Thanks Hannah! We appreciate hearing from you. Glad you had a great shopping experience and thanks for your purchase.
Excellent - so glad I found them!
I'm enjoying my new pedestal which I use as side table.
Thanks very much! Glad you're enjoying it.
Our pedestal came in the time promised and is attractive and well-constructed. It is supporting a heavy bronze sculpture weighing approximately 100 pounds.
Thanks! I hope it provides years of beauty for you.
Recently purchased 2 large round lighted pedestals for lucite sculptures. Wish I could leave a 10-star review. Fast service, extremely high quality, fair priced and unbelievably good customer service.
Thanks so much Ron!
Great company to work with!
Good quality, 2 weeks from build to arrival. I talked with them on the phone and they seem to be really nice and appreciate their customers.
Thanks Martin! We sure do. Glad you're enjoying your pedestal.
Very impressed with the whole process- excellent and navigable website, excellent communication all through the process, including a charming personal video showing me the pedestal when it was finished, simple light packing that delivered the piece in perfect condition, all for a reasonable price! This was an international order and that went ahead without any complications. I would recommend this team to anyone! 💕
Thanks very Bruce! Glad you had a great experience with us and hope your pedestal brings a lifetime of beauty to your art and home.
My order was easy to place and arrived quickly. They sent updates and even sent a video of the production. I would highly recommend Pedestal Source to anyone in the market for a nice, quality product.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 7th June 2021
I have 5 pedestals from this vendor. The are meticulously done and delivered as promised.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Hi William. Thanks so much for the photo and the review. Glad we can continue to meet your expectations!
Great quality pedestals shipped quickly at a very fair price! Wouldn’t order pedestals from anywhere else. Super happy with the satin white standard size pedestals I bought. Thank you!!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Thanks so much for sending the photos! Looks like a beautiful space.
Top notch in terms of quality in both products and service. They shared a video of our finished order before it was shipped, confirming everything was to specifications. Never experienced that before. I would definitely recommend Pedestal Source!
Thanks for your kind review. Great to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us. I hope your pedestal brings a lifetime of beauty to your art collection.
We were so impressed with the video status update of our order. The finished piece is beautiful.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Looks amazing with that statue!
Excellent product and amazing customer service.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Thanks Veronica! Great choice for that sculpture! Looks amazing!
Pedestal is perfect design for my sculpture. Arrived in great condition and complements the room, without appearing to take up space.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Your sculpture looks amazing!
Perfectly crafted and packed. It’s truly a relief to know that there are still companies out there that take pride and care in making beautiful solid products.
Thanks! Enjoy your pedestal.
I was impressed with the speed that the company was able to complete the order and ship to my house. There were a few minor nicks and dings on the pedestal and when rubbed black dye would rub off on hands. I will order again but request sufficient packing
Hello Arthur. Sorry to hear about the damage during shipping. If you send some photos to our sales team (use our contact@pedestalsource.com email) and it's very likely we can get that taken care of for you.
Excellent pedestal, well made and quick delivery. Well packed and ready to use out of the box.
Thanks Troy! Great to hear your pedestal arrived quickly and safely.
very quick turnaround and i was so appreciative of the personal video sent to show me how my pedestal was being made. i’m really happy with my pedestal- it looks amazing!
Thanks Jennifer! Glad you had a good experience with us. Let us know if we can ever be of further help.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.95 based on 1,288 reviews