Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
We have used these pedestals in the past and have just ordered more. The only thing negative is that they are relatively fragile and can "unhinge" quite easily.
Pedestal Source 4 star review on 18th November 2020
Hello Hyla. Thanks for your review. I'll get in touch with the design/engineer crew and see if they have any suggestions for the issue you bring up. We appreciate the feedback!
Great product. With shipping costs being so high it was hard to make the decision to purchase your product. Very happy with the product though
Thank you for your review Curt. We certainly understand your point about shipping costs and are constantly looking for ways to keep shipping as reasonable as possible.
The product was perfect, manufactured as advertised. Only one problem. It was packaged well, bomb proof shipping, however, it was stated that the package was 51 pounds and I was charged 3 plus hundred dollars for freight. Upon receiving it I weighed it and it was 22.5 pounds, I was charged for 28 pounds extra, I brought this to their attention and I got a $50
credit. I felt it wasn't enough. I've lived in Hawaii 45 years and no shipping costs and was overcharged at least $150
Might rethink ordering again.
Perfect fit for our needs. 2nd purchase for us. Satisfied with both.
it is as easy as it looks, and does an excellent job with my stone sculptures
The pedestal arrived in good condtion. The qualtiy was good.
Easy to store, nice construction.
Pedestal was delivered and it looked just like it did on the website. Very happy with the purchase
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 450 reviews