Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,288 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Absolutely flawless! Great to deal with you guys!
Thanks Jerry! Glad to hear you had a great experience. Enjoy your new pedestal!
The pedestal I ordered was perfect for the statue that I wanted to display. I’ve had the statue for years and it’s always been a little awkward and it never occurred to me it was because it was just too short. It’s stunning on the pedestal and I’m so pleased with the workmanship.
Thanks Jimi! Glad we could help with your display solution!
The pedestal I ordered was just what I needed. I had not been able to find another source and so happy I found Pedestal Source. Communication was easy and accurate. Delivery was right on time and the pedestal was packaged superbly. Thanks!
Thanks Deborah! We're glad you found us too! Enjoy your new pedestal.
Mike and the team were amazing from the start, helping me to determine the best size, materials, etc. Customer service was outstanding all the way and the finished project is exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks so much and I am so happy I found your company. I will highly reccommend.
Thanks Carole! Glad you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new pedestal!
the pedestal arrived in perfect shape. Wonderful finish.
Thanks Christine!
Everyone I spoke with was extremely helpful. Pedestal was crafted and delivered right on time. Fits beautifully in our space.
Thanks very much Shelby! Enjoy your new pedestal
Absolutely fabulous! Great quality. Great service. Awesome video of our pedestal in the shop!!!
Thanks Mary!
Asked for samples they were delivered in a very short time along with others. Definitely responsive and I look forward to placing an order.
Thanks very much!
Loved the choices that are offered.!,,,Craftsmanship is excellent,,,,,customer service is top notch. I wish prices are a little less, but I get it. Considering everything I just said, they are crafting hand made pieces.
Thanks!
Everything was perfect. The pedestal was everything I expected. Thank you.
Thanks very much Tom! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal
We love our pedestal it was exactly what we were looking for! This was one of the only options we found that has so many options for material and sizing and let us pick the perfect piece for our space. The customer service was wonderful and they kept us updated every step of the way. Would definitely order from here again!
Thanks Hannah! We appreciate hearing from you. Glad you had a great shopping experience and thanks for your purchase.
Excellent - so glad I found them!
Beautiful and well made. Definitely will buy another.
Thanks Linda! Enjoy your pedestal
The pedestals are beautifully made and look great in our studio gallery. Just what we needed to illuminate our glass art. Highly recommend.
Thanks Cindy! We appreciate your business.
It came in nicer then expected. The quality is incredible!!
Glad you're enjoying your new pedestal!
I'm enjoying my new pedestal which I use as side table.
Thanks very much! Glad you're enjoying it.
Our pedestal came in the time promised and is attractive and well-constructed. It is supporting a heavy bronze sculpture weighing approximately 100 pounds.
Thanks! I hope it provides years of beauty for you.
We couldn’t be more happy with our entire experience. The video of our finished pedestal was such a classy touch! Feel free to use us as a reference… Carole & Mark S.
Thanks very much Carole and Mark! Glad you had a great experience.
Excellent service and we love the final product. Highly recommend!
Thanks John!
PedestalSource is a very professional business offering beautiful acrylic pedestals to showcase your art and artifacts. We love ours!! Thx!
Hello Jeffrey. Thanks for leaving your review and very glad to hear you're enjoying your pedestals!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.95 based on 1,288 reviews