Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I had multiple questions which were answered quickly and in a professional manner. Can't say enough good about the staff.
Excellent product on time.
Thanks Bill! Enjoy your pedestal.
Wonderful, Beautiful, job well done!
Thanks Evangelina!
Great product, beautiful and delivered well packaged. A little slow in delivery (team said they were behind on their production schedule). Enjoyed the video from the factory as the pedestal was being finished and boxed.
Thanks Wayne! We do our best to keep our build times at less than 5 days, but this time of year seems to be the popular time to buy pedestals and we won't cut corners to speed things up. Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy your pedestal.
Great product delivered quickly. One of the best customer services experiences I have ever encountered.
Thanks Michael! Enjoy your new pedestal!
The product is top notch! More importantly, their customer service is great. I highly recommend this company!
Thanks!
We are so pleased with our pedestal. It is exactly the right size for the sculpture and the space in the room.
Thanks Pamela! Glad your happy with your pedestal! Hope it brings years of beauty to your home.
My client was thrilled with the quality! As was I. You're going to be my go to for any future needs! Norman
Thanks so much! We look forward to working with you in the future!
Very nice pedestals and well delivered. I’m very happy with my purchase!
Thanks Simone!
Exactly as advertised and came right on time.
Thanks! Enjoy your pedestal.
Great service and great product!! Our pedestal arrived exactly as shown online and is the perfect platform for our prized sculpture. Thank you, Pedestal Source!
Thanks very much! Congrats on the renovation and I hope your new pedestal provides years of beauty in the new space.
Beautiful well made pedestal it arrived promptly and in perfect condition.
Thanks! Enjoy your pedestal!
Very nicely made. Arrived as scheduled.
Thanks!
I love my pedestal and the video sent to me was so unexpected, but a personal touch that I really appreciated!
Customer service is exceptional! Personable and very knowledgeable!
Thanks Marianne! I hope you're enjoying your new pedestal
This product was absolutely perfect. From the ordering to the production time to the delivery it was a really stellar experience. A while back I had used pedestal source for quite a few art pieces for a client and we were thrilled then. This time I actually needed short ones to use as side tables for a very small guest room and the glossy finish was gorgeous and it worked out perfectly. Thank You. !
Amazing come back! After my order was stuck in processing, I called in a panic as their were not updates. They immediately found and corrected the mistake making the pedestal almost immediately and then sending me a youtube video of the completed product. Got it two days later and ahead of schedule. Mistakes happen, it is how you deal with them that counts. These guys rose to the occasion and fixed everything beautifully!
Thanks James! Glad we could make everything right.
We have been awaiting delivery of our pedestal as per the email notification today and it finally arrived. I was amazed that the box had instructions regarding unpacking. Clearly attention to detail with this company is paramount. After carefully unpacking the verdict.... Exceptionally Amazing and breathtaking are the words that come out right now! The difference is the craftsmanship, this pedestal is made correctly and Pedestal Source has covered every detail from the video they sent us prior to shipping to the final delivery. We will post a photo of our American Brilliant Punch Bowl placed atop the pedestal. It shines like a diamond in a jewelry store and the black pedestal is definitely a show-piece.
Thanks so much Kenneth. Our entire crew works hard to create the best possible pedestals and customer experience and will be very pleased to hear your feedback.
Love these pedastals. Attractive and displays my art work beautiful.
Thanks Pamela! We truly appreciate your photo as well!
Great quality and turn-around time. I will definitely order again as the need arises!
Thanks Joe. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 977 reviews