Pedestal Source Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
5 out of 5
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street
Fort Collins, CO

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Staff was so helpful in getting me the samples needed to make a final purchase. Waiting to see how the pedestals come out.
Thanks Susan!
Highly professional service from the beginning to the end. I was assisted by a knowledgeable representative with the placement of my order, who helped me to evaluate options including materials, cost and delivery. I even received a YouTube video of my pedestal coming out of production prior to shipping to confirm it met all of my specifications. The pedestal was delivered on time and in excellent condition. I ordered this pedestal to feature as part of a prominent window display, so to receive this high quality of service is very much appreciated by me.
Thanks Daniel! We appreciate your thoughtful feedback!
Perfect experience, great pedestal with a perfect packing job. Thanks!
Thanks Brian!
I was very impressed with this company. They were timely with building and delivering the item ordered. The quality is good as well. I was most impressed when I received an email with a video in the shop with a walk around showing me my finished piece. quite a nice touch!
Thanks Michelle! Glad you enjoyed your pedestal shopping experience!
It was exactly how it looked. Very Happy with the product!
Thanks Peggy!
From the first inquiry to the delivery of the product, my experience with PedestalSource was excellent. The display I needed to be built and delivered within a short time frame was very specific and somewhat unusual. The experience of working with Rhys was incredibly easy. He responded quickly and guided me through the decision-making process. Rhys and the PedestalSource team delivered exactly what we wanted, and I would highly recommend them!
Thanks very much Ron! It was a pleasure working with you on your project. The display looks amazing! Thanks for sending the photo. I hope it provides years of interest in your offices.
Amazing quality product, fast turnaround, great phone support when I ordered. If I need another pedestal, I know where I'm ordering it from.
Thanks!
I love my pedestal! It's right when you walk into my home holding a beautiful and near-to-my-heart art piece. Thanks!
Thanks Heather! We truly appreciate your trust!
Great experience. Fast manufacturing and shipping. Great communication. Finished pedestal is exactly what we wanted.
Thanks Geoffrey! Enjoy your pedestal!
Perfect!!!
Thanks!
I had an excellent expirience working with Alathea at Pedestal Source. She was incredibly knowledgeable and answered every question I could come up with. The pedestal was custom produced, on time, on budget, shipped early and looks amazing! I would use Pedestal Source again in a second.
Thanks Daniel! I'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Alathea
This is by far one of the best experiences and quality craftsmanship I have witnessed in quite a while. Excellent product Excellent Customer Contact Excellent Packaging A true model of excellence in e-commerce. Thank you!
Thanks Kelly! Your feedback means a lot to us. Our entire staff works hard to ensure we hit our best possible mark every step of the way. It's great to hear from our customers that our efforts make a difference.
Great Service! Great products!
Thanks Kevin! We appreciate the photo. Your geode looks great!
These people care about their products! The fine pedestal I bought from Pedestal Source arrived quickly and in perfect condition. They sent a short video of the pedestal just before shipping and you could see how proud they are of their craftsmanship. Three cheers!
Thanks very much! Glad to hear some of our culture showed through in your video. We indeed work hard to design great pedestals and love our entire team!
I sent a review to 'contact us' Please read.
Hi Sandra, Thanks for your feedback and sorry the lighting wasn't up to your expectations. I sent your concerns to our design team to see if they had done anything differently and will certainly let you know what I learn.
Great product! Also, I love that they sent a video of the completed product before they packed it up to ship.
Thanks Christie! Pedestal looks great and what a beautiful space! Thanks for sharing.
It was a pleasure to deal with your company. Very easy to order, described the process and everything arrived as you said it would, I would Not hesitate to recommend and use you again. Totally satisfied customer!!
Thanks Mark! Glad you had a good experience and I hope your pedestals brings years of beauty to your home
The best and most professional source for art pedastels in the country - every size and shape have been perfect, are perfect and help us display our works perfectly.
Thanks very much Allan! We truly appreciate your feedback and your kind words.
I have 5 of their square columns and two of there round ones. They are all sturdy, stable, and really, really nicely finished. I like these a lot.
Thanks Joseph! We appreciate your loyalty! Enjoy your pedestals
The light in the pedestal is perfect. Especially with the foot switch.
Thanks Joseph!