Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Barrie Dreyer
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 8th November 2022
Barrie Dreyer
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 19th October 2022
Great customer service. Loved the video in the shop showing the completed pedestal, and the packaging was excellent. Oh, and yes, the quality of the acrylic pedestal was superb. Our interior designer is now going to recommend Pedestal Source to all her clients!
Thanks very much William. We appreciate your feedback as well as your recommendations!
Polite and professional staff Quick response and explanation to my inquiry
Thanks Rosalie! We appreciate your kind words. Enjoy your new pedestal!
Always high-quality products, helpful people, reasonable pricing. For Museum of AI (and our architects designing a lobby of artifacts), Pedestal Source is THE source for small or large display projects.
The pedestal I ordered is just perfect to display an antique art piece. It is exactly as described online and arrived in excellent condition. The pre-shipment video was a fun and unexpected surprise. Well done all!
Thanks very much! Glad you enjoyed your video.
I received my pedestal on time, it is good quality and packed carefully and the pre-shipping video sent to me was awesome
Thanks Vicki!
My new pedestal is beautiful! As always - beautiful craftsmanship, incredibly safe and secure packaging, fast shipping, and unparalleled customer service! Thank you so much!
Thanks very much Jo! I hope you continue to enjoy your art and pedestals! We appreciate your business.
Awesome, quality crafted pedestal that was perfect for my collectible. Loved the video update during construction! This was my second order from Pedestal Source and will definitely not be my last!
Thanks Chris! We appreciate your feedback and glad you've enjoyed your pedestals!
Not what I expected
Hi Milana. Very sorry to hear we didn't hit the mark with your pedestal. We absolutely want you to be satisfied with your purchase, so don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything we can do to make it right.
Brilliant and great packing. Great product!
Thanks Andrea!
Great product and service..THANK YOU
Thanks Lyle!
Pedestal arrived when expected and is perfect for my Woodrow Nash Art piece.
Thanks! We're big fans of Woodrow Nash here at Pedestal Source. Always glad to hear we've been able to play a supporting role for one of his sculptures!
Could not be happier or more impressed......knocked it out of the park!
Thanks!
The pedestal was made precisely according to the dimensions I ordered. Customer service was great, even to the point of providing a video of the completed pedestal before sending it to me. It is an excellent item from a quality company.
Thanks very much! Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience as well as your pedestal!
Great quality, great communication, very reasonable price. Highly recommended!!
Thanks Michael! Enjoy your pedestal!
Pedestal Source customer service is top-notch. They were very helpful in getting our pedestal delivered in time for the Modern Home Tour in Atlanta. I purchased the 42" pedestal in Basalt, which is an elegant striated gray. The workmanship is beautiful, the quality is excellent. This is a substantial piece of furniture and will not get knocked over easily. I added some museum putty to the bottom just to ensure the pedestal does not slide around on the floor. I highly recommend Pedestal Source. They are helpful, friendly and very responsive to inquiries and concerns.
Hi Barrie. Thanks very much for your thorough and thoughtful feedback. Great to hear you're enjoying your new pedestal (and thanks for sending the photo!).
The pedestal arrived as ordered in a timely manner The company was very efficient
Thanks Mariella! Enjoy your pedestal!
Our pedestals were perfect. Great quality, easy to order and delivered on time! That’s rare these days to have all three. I also really enjoyed the short video that was shared at the completion of her order just before it was shipped. It was a nice personal touch. We hope to order more in the future as our business grows.
Thanks Carlyn! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!
Amazing! The pedestal is gorgeous and the customer service was impeccable. I loved the customized YouTube video showing me my item before it was shipped. I’ve already recommended this company to my friends
Thanks Kate! Great to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and that you're enjoying your pedestal!
Love it. Good communication.
Thanks Arlene!
Excellent Quality! Great communication....swift delivery!
Thanks Susanne!