Pedestal Source Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
5 out of 5
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street
Fort Collins, CO

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
I was really impressed with the top-notch customer service. My designer and I were truly impressed with the video they sent addressing me by name and showing me the pedestal purchased and confirming the measurements with a measuring tape.....no over vendor has ever done this before. They truly heightened my purchase experience and highly recommend this company to all!!! Thank you!
Thanks Daniel! We appreciate your kind feedback. We work hard to make sure our customer experience is second to none and it is always rewarding to hear we have hit the mark.
Professional curteous customer service and good quality workmanship
Thanks very much Father Dale!
We were so impressed by the customer service of Pedestal Source. They provided all the basic customer service you expect (confirmation of our order, timely delivery of our item, etc.) and then went above and beyond. A few days before our pedestal arrived, we received a video from them in our email. It was of the final person to handle our pedestal getting it ready for packaging and shipping. It was personalized, with him addressing me by name and explaining the process our pedestal had gone through to build it and how it would be packaged. Our package arrived exactly as expected. It was such a pleasant surprise to receive such personalized service!
Thanks very much Heather! We truly appreciate your thoughtful feedback and your business. Enjoy your new pedestal and don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.
Very well built solid piece with beautiful walnut veneer Top shelf and worth the cost. Well packaged for safe delivery
Thanks Jon!
Two words “ fantastic people” very professional on time delivery. Great work
Thanks very much Bob! It's a pleasure working with you as well!
Package came on time, safely packed and in perfect condition
I purchased 4 Black Alicante Laminate Cylander Pedestals from Pedestal Source and I am extremely happy with each of them. Each pedestal was built with precision--clean seams and excellent orientation of the laminate. They show pieces on top of them extremely well. I plan to order more in the future.
Thanks Brian! Enjoy your pedestals!
We purchased a sculpture and needed a pedestal. Found Pedestal Source on line and took a chance. I am not disappointed. The quality and workmanship of the pedestal is solid. I really liked the you tube video of the craftsman finishing the work and sending me a message to let me know it was done. Would not hesitate to use Pedestal Source again should the need arise. Hightly recommend.
Thanks very much David! We appreciate you taking a chance on us and glad we could live up to your needs and expectations.
I always receive great customer service. The products are made very well, too!
Always a pleasure working you! We truly appreciate your business over the years!
We are beyond happy with the pedestal we ordered! We purchased it to showcase a sculpture and it is perfect. Thank you so much!!!
Thanks Keltie! Great to hear you are enjoying your new pedestal!
We are a Denver, Colorado nonprofit startup and we found Pedestal Source on line. Their relative proximity of being located in Fort Collins, Colorado, gave us a sense of dealing with a local source. The quality of the pedestals, was consistent with the quality we saw in the online presentation, as was the quality communication and delivery service. We had the expeience of accidentally recieving an extra pedestal, which we accidentally opened and were not prepared to buy at the time of delivery. Pedestal source gave it to us as a gift and would not accept our nonprofit IRS designation letter for the purpose of a tax deduction. Pedestal Source is great to do business with. Rhys and Libby reprepresent the company really well. I strongly believe you will do well while doing business with them. Ronald F. Williams CEO Denver Center for African Art
Thanks very much Ron! It's been a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate your feedback.
It was an unexpected pleasure doing business with Pedestal Source. I found them online and kept my fingers crossed. Not only were they were completely customer-service oriented, even with my custom pedestal, they were reasonably priced and delivered by pedestal SOONER than promised. My Specialist, Alathea, was very professional, knowledgeable, communicative and lovely to deal with. Consequenetly, Pedestal Source and Alathea both exceeded my expectations and I would strongly recommend them, without qualification.
Thanks very much Sharon! We appreciate your feedback and Alathea was very pleased that you had a good experience with us!
Excellent service. Everything as promised. Great product. Highly recommended!
Thanks!
This was a pleasant buying experience. Ordering was easy and the YouTube notification we received when the pedistal was shipped was awesome. It was securely packed and arrived flawless. What more could we ask for? Thanks
Thanks Frank! Your display looks great! Thanks for sending the photo
I am so delighted to have found Pedestal Source! I have purchased 3 pedestls of varying height, width and design and each are wonderful, serve their purpose handsomely and solved how to display problems. I am thrilled with the customer service, shipping and design process.
Thanks Patricia! We appreciate your feedback!
Item was exactly as expected ! Have been a loyal customer for years, always state of the art !!!!
Thanks Bruce! We appreciate your loyalty!
The workmanship was wonderful. Really elevates the ship model that was never stored inside a clear case.
Thanks Andrea!
The acrylic display case was beautifully made and showcases a 1000 year old neurosurgical instrument made by the Moche culture in Peru. The case fits together precisely which is import because the instrument is made of metal and would corrode if exposed to a humid environment. J couldn’t be happier?
Thanks Patrick! We appreciate the trust you put in us for this project and I hope it continues to provide years of function and beauty for your collection.
Pedestal is perfect! It arrived quickly and I absolutley loved the video of the finished piece before it was shipped!
Thanks!
The custom lighted pedestal I purchase to showcase a piece of art in our home turned out perfectly. Everything about the project was great, including the final product, the communication that occured along the way, and the manner in which the piece was packaged and shipped. Pedestal Source is a quality company that clearly understands and lives all aspects of quality and customer satisfaction. I recommend them hightly.
Thanks very much William! We truly appreciate your feedback.
Pedestal Source is rated 5.0 based on 2,111 reviews