Peet's Coffee Reviews

3PM
3PM

Tell us how Peet's Coffee made you happy

Telephone
"I started ordering peetes coffee 2 yrs ago. The first order I made was great...every sense that first order it's been downhill. I have literally got 5 e mails telling me it will be delivered this day then change for another day by the end of the e mails I am completely confused and ask in a e mail politely when will the order be delivered, never get a straight answer. I have paid for 2 day shipping and it takes a week and half to get the order, I ask why and the answer is the fed-ex truck broke down the truck had mecganical troubles and then they are not responsible for getting it to me on time it was out of their hands. I ask for the 2 day shipping to be refunded and i was told no! It was not theur fault!!! This happens EVERY TIME I order. This is the absolute worst company I have had to deal with for orders. I will never order from thus company again. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone"
Are you Peet's Coffee? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been drinking loose leaf Peet's Scottish Breakfast Tea for close to ten years and buy it by the pound. I just opened my first bag since the merger with Mighty Leaf and it is a different tea. I called to ask if they changed the blend and they denied it had. When I tried to leave a polite review on Peet's site that it has changed, they refused to post it. I took the tea to my favorite local coffee & tea store and they agreed. The local company's founder was mentored by Peet several decades ago and they have always bought Peet's tea but stopped when the quality dropped after Peet's combination with Mighty Leaf. I am sad to report that Peet's seems to have gone the way of all too many good companies. They grew too big and have left quality and even honesty behind."
"Latest limited edition vanilla cardimon by Elvira at Nugget Plaza 5 stars."
"I just bought some Major Dickason's Blend Decaf Dark Roast for the first time at Fresh Market, Daphne, Al. Well you know what? Made my taste buds sing so to speak. Love it. Will buy some more. Cannot wait till my husband tries it."
"Their coffee beans are the best. Coffee taste is way better than Starbucks and other franchise stores. Staff in Irvine, CA are awesome and very friendly."
"Peet's Coffee web site, peets.com offers good selection and good service, at OUTRAGEOUS prices. So using the web site will depend on whether you have a grocery store that carry's Peet's Coffee near you. Web site pricing is 40% higher than off the grocery shelves. And more if your order is small and you have to pay for shipping."
"I love Peet's coffee- I have it every day and even buy it to take on trips. The service is great too and not robotic like some of the larger coffee chains."
Peet's Coffee is rated 3.43 based on 7 reviews