Peet's Coffee Reviews

11PM
11PM

Tell us how Peet's Coffee made you happy

Telephone
"I have been drinking loose leaf Peet's Scottish Breakfast Tea for close to ten years and buy it by the pound. I just opened my first bag since the merger with Mighty Leaf and it is a different tea. I called to ask if they changed the blend and they denied it had. When I tried to leave a polite review on Peet's site that it has changed, they refused to post it. I took the tea to my favorite local coffee & tea store and they agreed. The local company's founder was mentored by Peet several decades ago and they have always bought Peet's tea but stopped when the quality dropped after Peet's combination with Mighty Leaf. I am sad to report that Peet's seems to have gone the way of all too many good companies. They grew too big and have left quality and even honesty behind."
Are you Peet's Coffee? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Peet's Coffee receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Latest limited edition vanilla cardimon by Elvira at Nugget Plaza 5 stars."
"I just bought some Major Dickason's Blend Decaf Dark Roast for the first time at Fresh Market, Daphne, Al. Well you know what? Made my taste buds sing so to speak. Love it. Will buy some more. Cannot wait till my husband tries it."
"Their coffee beans are the best. Coffee taste is way better than Starbucks and other franchise stores. Staff in Irvine, CA are awesome and very friendly."
"Peet's Coffee web site, peets.com offers good selection and good service, at OUTRAGEOUS prices. So using the web site will depend on whether you have a grocery store that carry's Peet's Coffee near you. Web site pricing is 40% higher than off the grocery shelves. And more if your order is small and you have to pay for shipping."
"I love Peet's coffee- I have it every day and even buy it to take on trips. The service is great too and not robotic like some of the larger coffee chains."
Peet's Coffee is rated 3.83 based on 6 reviews