Peet's Coffee Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Peet's Coffee

How would you rate Peet's Coffee ?

"I just bought some Major Dickason's Blend Decaf Dark Roast for the first time at Fresh Market, Daphne, Al. Well you know what? Made my taste buds sing so to speak. Love it. Will buy some more. Cannot wait till my husband tries it."
"Their coffee beans are the best. Coffee taste is way better than Starbucks and other franchise stores. Staff in Irvine, CA are awesome and very friendly."
"Peet's Coffee web site, peets.com offers good selection and good service, at OUTRAGEOUS prices. So using the web site will depend on whether you have a grocery store that carry's Peet's Coffee near you. Web site pricing is 40% higher than off the grocery shelves. And more if your order is small and you have to pay for shipping."
"I love Peet's coffee- I have it every day and even buy it to take on trips. The service is great too and not robotic like some of the larger coffee chains."
Peet's Coffee is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews