PF Harris Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend PF Harris
"Works great in yard."
"Received the products but it did not solve the problem I had with bedbugs, I ordered again thinking maybe I used the products wrong, I will see."
"Would have liked a tracking number and order confirmation Received glue traps that I didn't order Got free shipping took three days to arrive via fed ex"
"keeps the bed bugs away."
"i was told it would arrive on tues Aug 27 before end of day but got I on Aug 26 was very pleased waiting to see if it works sure pray it does"
"Delivery took too long, missing the sprayer, did not work for my bugs despite I followed caefully the instructions."
Very sorry that your order did not arrive quick enough, and that you had an issue with the order. I would be more than happy to help you with correcting these issues if you would like to contact our customer service department at info@pfharris.com.
"Easy check out , Very fast delivery , Thank You !"
"arrived on time, preparing to use product"
"Web page easy to use. Product arrived in time indicated."
"Purchased 3 Bed Bug Encasements for box springs and mattress. Liked the velcro all around the zippered area but would be nice if the zipper opened a larger area of the encasement to improve ease of insulation. I purchased an encasement by a different company through Amazon. Same price. No velcro but better made. Went on much easier, one day delivery, terry cloth on topside of cover for improved comfort, different fabric. Did find a 2 inch area where seam thread pulled loose with the Harris encasement and it took 6 days for delivery. Bought 3 covers from Harris because they seem to be the specialist. Time will tell. Sprayed both mattresses and box springs then immediately put on encasements."
"My first time to order and I was very pleased how quickly everything was taken care of with my order. I will definitely use them again"
"Very satisfied with the speedy arrival of the product. Best product on the market for Bed Bugs. Haven't had a sleepless night since my purchase."
"product was as expected"
"Great product worked as described."
"I'm very happy I went to PFHarris website I was going to a hardware store and paying double the amount. I recieve my order before the date they said. I will never ever go to a hardware store or home depot ect. again I will go directly to PFHarris website if I need anything else. Thank You a very happy customer😁"
"Great service and products work as stated. Thank you"
"Visitor found shipment in my driveway!"
"Products do work great."
"I found the company web site a bit hard to use. Shipping was proumpt and efficient. Great products from a trusted company."
Thank you for your review, sorry that you found it a bit hard to use. We appreciate the information so we can improve on the user experience.
"It was fast."