PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
I just got the products today. That was fast. Thanks.
Need the information on what the chemicals do and what exactly is in the mix.
Very sorry you had some difficulties with our product. Most of our products are ready to use, but if you would like to let me know which product you were applying and will be more that happy to send the product label and how to instructions.
Pat was a huge help, she went out of her way to process my order. She's a real professional.
Very good. A lot of good information.
Best by far as the treatment of bed bugs
I did not receive an tracking notification. And replies are awfully late.
Very sorry you did not receive a tracking number for your order, I do see that your order shipped on 1/10 and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Please let me know if we can assist you in any other way.
I have not received my order yet and no tracking information was sent
Very sorry you did not receive tracking notification, it might have ended up in spam folder. I do see that the package was delivered, so hope all is well. Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you need additional help with application.
Please deliver my order first than ask for a review.
Very sorry about the review request during the holiday schedule, your order will arrive today. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions are concerns about your order or how to apply. We appreciate your business.
Online ordering was easy. No problems. Thank you
haven't used the product yet, but the buying and shipping of the product was quick and easy
Very good
I have no idea when product will ship or when will be here.
Very sorry that you did not receive the tracking notification for your order, possibly went into spam filter. I have emailed you tracking directly and the order does appear to have delivered. Thank you for choosing PFHarris.com
Your stuff really works the I thought I ordered the 5 min kill but it's OK were trying black bottle the We're glad your a great company
Products work well and saved me 7 hundred dollars compared to professional treatments.
I am having great results with these products.
FedEx delivered a package with 3 of the 9 spray bottles I ordered. I was pleased with such quick service delivery but was unable to understand why only a partial order arrived. However I must say these spray bottles are SUPERIOR to most I've used for flying insects on my horses.
very good products.
Web site was easy to navigate, product was shipped promptly via Fed X and arrived in good shape to my door. Good reliable products from an established, reputable , company
easy to shop, price charged was more than price invoiced. not cool
Ordering was fine but the order arrived yesterday and it was leaking and a note had been written on the one end saying the the contents were liquid. I haven't opened it yet to see how the top is situated ... if it is loose or lopsided.
PF Harris is rated 4.41 based on 70 reviews