PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
This was this first time I ordered any thing from your Company. It was easy and fast. Thank you
Really works! it's all I use.
I made the purchase but never received a tracking number. I sent an email to Riley, who assure me my order was sent out in the morning. However i still have not received anything with a tracking number.
Very sorry about the delay in response, I have emailed you your tracking, should arrive today.
I haven’t gotten my purchase yet, but the on line process to make my purchase went smoothly.
The first time I bought their products they worked ok Now I am waiting for my order
Your product works as stated, very good. Never dealt with your company,but have used your product. It is very good.
Great company!
Easier tracking from beginning to delivery. Everything else is great!
It was great to find a company that sounds like they know what home pests do and how to keep them away. I enjoyed reading about the pests that I'm trying to get rid of. I especially like your Diatomasceous Earth in an easy to use nozzles container. I bought the big bag quantity to refill my smaller size. I used to worry about what to use to kill ants outdoors-- I have 2 dogs. But I don't any longer. Thanks for offering great products and info that is very useful!
I really have confidence in these products. Best I've tried so far
Óptimo. Thank you.
I just got the products today. That was fast. Thanks.
Need the information on what the chemicals do and what exactly is in the mix.
Very sorry you had some difficulties with our product. Most of our products are ready to use, but if you would like to let me know which product you were applying and will be more that happy to send the product label and how to instructions.
Pat was a huge help, she went out of her way to process my order. She's a real professional.
Very good. A lot of good information.
Best by far as the treatment of bed bugs
I did not receive an tracking notification. And replies are awfully late.
Very sorry you did not receive a tracking number for your order, I do see that your order shipped on 1/10 and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Please let me know if we can assist you in any other way.
I have not received my order yet and no tracking information was sent
Very sorry you did not receive tracking notification, it might have ended up in spam folder. I do see that the package was delivered, so hope all is well. Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you need additional help with application.
Please deliver my order first than ask for a review.
Very sorry about the review request during the holiday schedule, your order will arrive today. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions are concerns about your order or how to apply. We appreciate your business.
Online ordering was easy. No problems. Thank you