PF Harris Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend PF Harris
"Great product worked as described."
"I'm very happy I went to PFHarris website I was going to a hardware store and paying double the amount. I recieve my order before the date they said. I will never ever go to a hardware store or home depot ect. again I will go directly to PFHarris website if I need anything else. Thank You a very happy customer😁"
"Great service and products work as stated. Thank you"
"Visitor found shipment in my driveway!"
"Products do work great."
"I found the company web site a bit hard to use. Shipping was proumpt and efficient. Great products from a trusted company."
Thank you for your review, sorry that you found it a bit hard to use. We appreciate the information so we can improve on the user experience.
"It was fast."
"Great product, easy to apply"
"Found information i wanted on wife's computer. Very easy to find what i wanted. Simple to order. Have used this product in past. couldn't find locally. I ordered in directly from maker."
"Have not used the product yet, the service for the order was very good."
"Will order again."
"Nice explanation of products and the use of products. Will buy from again"
"Found the product I was looking for very quickly on the website, the ordering process went smoothly, and shipping was prompt. I sought out the product on the Harris web site because I had used it before, but had a bit of trouble locating it at a local source."
"Gpod prices"
"Very Fast Shipping and easy transaction, website was easy to use. Found what I needed."
"Order arrived within 72 hrs. Complete order. Free shipping!!!!!"
"Excellent product!! Killed everu bug wben every other product didnt work!! We sprayed down beds and washed ans dried everutging weekly and within a month we were completely bug free! Thank you!"
"Since using the product, I have not had mice in my truck. Nothing has worked prior to this."
"This is somewhat soon for a review, but I used it, per instructions, the day before ysterday. As of today I cannot find any sign of the previous infestation. It had gotten so bad that I find it hard to believe my eyes. Thank you."
"shopping was user friendly, quick!"
PF Harris is rated 4.62 based on 34 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access