PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
Have not received product or notice of when it will be shipped.
Quick shipment, great communication. Pleasant purchase experience.
SERVICE WAS GREAT HOPE THE PRODUCT IS THE SAME.
I enjoyed the educational videos on you tube.
The product seems to work. I bought your product for it's residual ( or long term effect), so it will take some time for a thorough review. My only question is why are these bugs so prevalent now. I'm 70 years old and I had never knew these insects existed!!! So why now?? Not being elitist, but I wonder if it has anything to do with people from all over the world settling in America or perhaps it's because more Americans are traveling abroad. I would like to know why they are so prevalent.
I have used wasted too much money on other brands. I wish I had known about PF Harris sooner, their products actually work. I had an infestation I thought I would never be able to conquer, but thanks to PF Harris I am now bug free.
Product arrived on time and in good shape.
Website gives good and brief description on how to use products and Items received within 2 days.
Great shopping experience! I'm looking forward to coming back for more items, thank you!
The 2 rodent traps themselves are great, but apparently the rodents are to smart to go inside -- which is too bad, since I'll likely end up having to kill them instead of relocating them.
I have an email receipt on June 6. I have not received the order or shipping confirmation. So how can I send a positive review. Will change the rating when I get the product!!
Great service & very fast; wish I got a tracking number when it was shipped
I ordered last Saturday and it’s now a week since and still have not received my order. Was told it possibly got damaged and it was returned to sender. Then was told they were resending it out but still have not received any shipping information! This is unacceptable
Shipment confirmed same day as order.
Great information and service
I'm satisfied with their products
After ordering I did not receive any information regarding shipping. After 7 days with neither shipping information nor merchandise I called the company. Someone's oversight, apparently. I received FedEx delivery information over the phone and then in an email. Total time from order to delivery: 10 days. Merchandise was fine, but having to track it down was disappointing.
Seemed very easy to find the product I was looking for. Ordering was easy. However I haven't received an notice that it shipped yet, or a tracking #.
Overall, good service.
The mattress cover I bought at over $ 45 had 2 torn seams so it essentially pointless could have done better with 2 mill plastic and duct tape.
Ordering was easy