PF Harris Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend PF Harris

Tell us how PF Harris made you happy

"I have used but sprays of all kinds for many years. The "ASIAN BEETLE BOXELDER KILLER" works good. Non of the others did. You spray the house down with this and just let it dry. Thats it. At first it looks like it doesnt work but wait for 1-2 days and you will see thousands of them dead all over. You might want to clean off your walks as it gets messy. The SECRET to this product is to put it on when the boxelders are active and on the outside of your house. Wait until the weather will be warm for a couple of days. It does not work as well when they are in hiding. They have to come out and when they walk thru it, is when it starts to work. I have used this for several years. Sometimes I even get to skip a year. The only thing I wish is that the company made in 2 or 5 gal. jugs. All you get at this time is one gallon jugs. I do not care for the sprayer that comes with each jug....it works fine but I prefer to pour the jugs into a nicer sprayer. It works better and it makes for less waste. It could save a little money as well. It does work if you follow these directions. I have been using it for about 10 years."
"I bought 3 of your products and it did not work it made it worse. Now it’s clogged with sawdust"
PF Harris is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews