PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
Products work well and saved me 7 hundred dollars compared to professional treatments.
I am having great results with these products.
FedEx delivered a package with 3 of the 9 spray bottles I ordered. I was pleased with such quick service delivery but was unable to understand why only a partial order arrived. However I must say these spray bottles are SUPERIOR to most I've used for flying insects on my horses.
very good products.
Web site was easy to navigate, product was shipped promptly via Fed X and arrived in good shape to my door. Good reliable products from an established, reputable , company
easy to shop, price charged was more than price invoiced. not cool
Ordering was fine but the order arrived yesterday and it was leaking and a note had been written on the one end saying the the contents were liquid. I haven't opened it yet to see how the top is situated ... if it is loose or lopsided.
have used pf harris products for over a year &can tell you they really work
Excellent product and service.
Sorry my last comment was in error. Service was outstanding.
Works great in yard.
Received the products but it did not solve the problem I had with bedbugs, I ordered again thinking maybe I used the products wrong, I will see.
Would have liked a tracking number and order confirmation Received glue traps that I didn't order Got free shipping took three days to arrive via fed ex
keeps the bed bugs away.
i was told it would arrive on tues Aug 27 before end of day but got I on Aug 26 was very pleased waiting to see if it works sure pray it does
Delivery took too long, missing the sprayer, did not work for my bugs despite I followed caefully the instructions.
Very sorry that your order did not arrive quick enough, and that you had an issue with the order. I would be more than happy to help you with correcting these issues if you would like to contact our customer service department at info@pfharris.com.
Easy check out , Very fast delivery , Thank You !
arrived on time, preparing to use product
Web page easy to use. Product arrived in time indicated.
Purchased 3 Bed Bug Encasements for box springs and mattress. Liked the velcro all around the zippered area but would be nice if the zipper opened a larger area of the encasement to improve ease of insulation. I purchased an encasement by a different company through Amazon. Same price. No velcro but better made. Went on much easier, one day delivery, terry cloth on topside of cover for improved comfort, different fabric. Did find a 2 inch area where seam thread pulled loose with the Harris encasement and it took 6 days for delivery. Bought 3 covers from Harris because they seem to be the specialist. Time will tell. Sprayed both mattresses and box springs then immediately put on encasements.
PF Harris is rated 4.58 based on 57 reviews