PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
I wasn't sent what I ordered.
A-1 service
I really like PF Harris products , and they work very well
The products are wonderful as always. Why I gave the lower rating is I am a 100% disabled soldier, and after ordering, for three days, I had emails sent to me saying my basket wasn’t empty and if I ordered they’d lower the price 10%. I had already ordered and they would not offer me a prorated discount on my almost 80$ order. At least I know for the future and hopefully if I ever order from them again, I will be able to utilize that mice discount.

EA Miller IV
Very helpful. I love talking to the two women that answer the phone. Thanks
Tripp Caldwell is one of if not the best salesman I've ever spoken with. I informed him of my mole issue and without skipping a beat, he provided me with a product that will resolve the mole issue. Another great thing is this product has an amazing tutorial video. I didn't even read the instructions.
Shipped fast
I have not used the product yet but it was shipped swiftly and that was appreciated
Order received. thank you. previously bought bedbug kit at Walmart and it wj05ks great.
Rightnow, only rating prompt delivery and packaging.
Haven’t tried it yet.
I ordered an item but have not received shipping information or can not find any way to view order status.
The prices are great and shipping and delivery was quick. This was my first purchase, but definitely not my last.
Kept receiving emails stating order was incomplete after payment already cleared bank. No shipping or tracking info.
I can’t thank Pat enough for going out of her way to help me.
I needed help in locating a product, since it was not available in my local hardware stores. I called customer service and spoke to Pat, who was very helpful and did everything she could to get me what I needed, even though she couldn't actually take my order over the phone. She even sent me a follow up email to make sure everything turned out OK. I have not yet rec'd the product, but if it's as good as their service then I'll be very happy.
Great company and great products
had to spend a lot of time in order to make a purchase. could not see what products were in the combined sets. could not buy individual products. more info needed on some products. bill summary was hard to print out. your response to my question about the summary was excellent. your shipping time was also excellent.
Your product came highly recommended so I decided to give it a try once I try your products I will send an updated review
Received product very quickly. Was pleasantly surprised.
I priced their product at several stores and of course , they were the cheapest. Everything I ordered was received quickly. Absolutely no problems , I definitely would only order from Harris.
PF Harris is rated 4.38 based on 200 reviews