PF Harris Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend PF Harris
"Excellent product!! Killed everu bug wben every other product didnt work!! We sprayed down beds and washed ans dried everutging weekly and within a month we were completely bug free! Thank you!"
"Since using the product, I have not had mice in my truck. Nothing has worked prior to this."
"This is somewhat soon for a review, but I used it, per instructions, the day before ysterday. As of today I cannot find any sign of the previous infestation. It had gotten so bad that I find it hard to believe my eyes. Thank you."
"shopping was user friendly, quick!"
"I appreciated reading their web site, and the prompt service."
"Very fast service, no problems at all."
"This order was as strong as last order of your peppermint spray. Was disappointed this time. D.W"
"Thanks for doing exactly what I requested. I love this product this is my second time using it which isn't bad because the instructions did inform me that I may have to use it more then once but I think this time the problem will be fix. Thank you all again"
"Because of just ordering the product I gave a 3 star rating. When I receive the product and use it, I will be able to give a more better review."
"Website was easy to use"
"I was able to find what I was looking for... Thank you for answering my question..."
"Product works awesome"
"Ordering was fast and item was shipped quickly although cannot yet track."
"Dont waste money on any other brand because these products actually work! Ive noticed a massive decrease in bed bugs since I used The Black Line spray and powder. Thank you Harris for providing actual working products to protect my home!"
"I got my delivery ontime appreciate thanks"
"Great service no problem at all very impressed!!!"
"I have used but sprays of all kinds for many years. The "ASIAN BEETLE BOXELDER KILLER" works good. Non of the others did. You spray the house down with this and just let it dry. Thats it. At first it looks like it doesnt work but wait for 1-2 days and you will see thousands of them dead all over. You might want to clean off your walks as it gets messy. The SECRET to this product is to put it on when the boxelders are active and on the outside of your house. Wait until the weather will be warm for a couple of days. It does not work as well when they are in hiding. They have to come out and when they walk thru it, is when it starts to work. I have used this for several years. Sometimes I even get to skip a year. The only thing I wish is that the company made in 2 or 5 gal. jugs. All you get at this time is one gallon jugs. I do not care for the sprayer that comes with each jug....it works fine but I prefer to pour the jugs into a nicer sprayer. It works better and it makes for less waste. It could save a little money as well. It does work if you follow these directions. I have been using it for about 10 years."
"I bought 3 of your products and it did not work it made it worse. Now it’s clogged with sawdust"
PF Harris is rated 4.44 based on 18 reviews