PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
The website is STUPID. It shows photos of bugs, and NOT photos of their products. Theres no SEARCH ENGINE for products. The website is almost impossible to navigate directly succinctly.
I ordered an item but have not received shipping information or can not find any way to view order status.
Did not receive yet
where is my merchandise? where is an e-mail advising of shipment and tracking info? feel left out in the cold. but you sure scooped up my payment quick enough. definitely not pleased.
I ordered last Saturday and it’s now a week since and still have not received my order. Was told it possibly got damaged and it was returned to sender. Then was told they were resending it out but still have not received any shipping information! This is unacceptable
The mattress cover I bought at over $ 45 had 2 torn seams so it essentially pointless could have done better with 2 mill plastic and duct tape.
the online ordering was fine but following up on the status of the order is another thing. You can't just log in and get the status nor do you get an email telling you of the status. This should be improved.
You won't even tell me if my purchase was shipped.
Sorry that you have not received a order confirmation or shipping notification, it may have ended up in spam account. I have sent you tracking and order information privately. Should arrive today.
4/25/2020-order placed on 4/17/2020,have not receivedorder yet.
I have not received my order yet and no tracking information was sent
Very sorry you did not receive tracking notification, it might have ended up in spam folder. I do see that the package was delivered, so hope all is well. Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you need additional help with application.
I have no idea when product will ship or when will be here.
Very sorry that you did not receive the tracking notification for your order, possibly went into spam filter. I have emailed you tracking directly and the order does appear to have delivered. Thank you for choosing PFHarris.com
Delivery took too long, missing the sprayer, did not work for my bugs despite I followed caefully the instructions.
Very sorry that your order did not arrive quick enough, and that you had an issue with the order. I would be more than happy to help you with correcting these issues if you would like to contact our customer service department at info@pfharris.com.
PF Harris is rated 4.37 based on 207 reviews