PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
Love the 360 Spray Bottle
Awesome service, fast shipping 5 Stars !
The website is STUPID. It shows photos of bugs, and NOT photos of their products. Theres no SEARCH ENGINE for products. The website is almost impossible to navigate directly succinctly.
It was shipped vary fast I got it sooner than expected. I am wondering how can I tell when there are no more roaches other than not seeing any of them.
Was under the impression your bed bug killer was very effective. I keep having to spray every so often. It would seem after. A while they would be killed off. Not real impressed except the price keep s going up.
Went online to order and was uncertain about use of product with pets. I put a call into the company to find out. I spoke with a woman named Pat, she was very informative and helpful. She even went so far as to help me create a strategic plan on how and when to use which product.
The website did not accept my credit card , saying it was incomplete numbers typed in. I repeated multiple times , same message came out. I called your customer service , Pat was very nice to try this for me, still same message came out. Eventually I ended up using PayPal . Hope you fix this problem soon.
I wasn't sent what I ordered.
A-1 service
I really like PF Harris products , and they work very well
The products are wonderful as always. Why I gave the lower rating is I am a 100% disabled soldier, and after ordering, for three days, I had emails sent to me saying my basket wasn’t empty and if I ordered they’d lower the price 10%. I had already ordered and they would not offer me a prorated discount on my almost 80$ order. At least I know for the future and hopefully if I ever order from them again, I will be able to utilize that mice discount. EA Miller IV
Very helpful. I love talking to the two women that answer the phone. Thanks
Tripp Caldwell is one of if not the best salesman I've ever spoken with. I informed him of my mole issue and without skipping a beat, he provided me with a product that will resolve the mole issue. Another great thing is this product has an amazing tutorial video. I didn't even read the instructions.
Shipped fast
I have not used the product yet but it was shipped swiftly and that was appreciated
Order received. thank you. previously bought bedbug kit at Walmart and it wj05ks great.
Rightnow, only rating prompt delivery and packaging. Haven’t tried it yet.
I ordered an item but have not received shipping information or can not find any way to view order status.
The prices are great and shipping and delivery was quick. This was my first purchase, but definitely not my last.
Kept receiving emails stating order was incomplete after payment already cleared bank. No shipping or tracking info.
PF Harris is rated 4.37 based on 207 reviews