PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
The website did not accept my credit card , saying it was incomplete numbers typed in. I repeated multiple times , same message came out. I called your customer service , Pat was very nice to try this for me, still same message came out. Eventually I ended up using PayPal . Hope you fix this problem soon.
The products are wonderful as always. Why I gave the lower rating is I am a 100% disabled soldier, and after ordering, for three days, I had emails sent to me saying my basket wasn’t empty and if I ordered they’d lower the price 10%. I had already ordered and they would not offer me a prorated discount on my almost 80$ order. At least I know for the future and hopefully if I ever order from them again, I will be able to utilize that mice discount. EA Miller IV
Kept receiving emails stating order was incomplete after payment already cleared bank. No shipping or tracking info.
had to spend a lot of time in order to make a purchase. could not see what products were in the combined sets. could not buy individual products. more info needed on some products. bill summary was hard to print out. your response to my question about the summary was excellent. your shipping time was also excellent.
Have not received product or notice of when it will be shipped.
After ordering I did not receive any information regarding shipping. After 7 days with neither shipping information nor merchandise I called the company. Someone's oversight, apparently. I received FedEx delivery information over the phone and then in an email. Total time from order to delivery: 10 days. Merchandise was fine, but having to track it down was disappointing.
I only put 3🌟 because I have only ordered an have not used the product yet , ordering was ok little runaround but not bad. I also ordered Harris because of the reviews I had read about them.
It would have been nice to of received a delivery date.
I made the purchase but never received a tracking number. I sent an email to Riley, who assure me my order was sent out in the morning. However i still have not received anything with a tracking number.
Very sorry about the delay in response, I have emailed you your tracking, should arrive today.
Need the information on what the chemicals do and what exactly is in the mix.
Very sorry you had some difficulties with our product. Most of our products are ready to use, but if you would like to let me know which product you were applying and will be more that happy to send the product label and how to instructions.
FedEx delivered a package with 3 of the 9 spray bottles I ordered. I was pleased with such quick service delivery but was unable to understand why only a partial order arrived. However I must say these spray bottles are SUPERIOR to most I've used for flying insects on my horses.
Received the products but it did not solve the problem I had with bedbugs, I ordered again thinking maybe I used the products wrong, I will see.
Visitor found shipment in my driveway!
This order was as strong as last order of your peppermint spray. Was disappointed this time. D.W
Because of just ordering the product I gave a 3 star rating. When I receive the product and use it, I will be able to give a more better review.
PF Harris is rated 4.37 based on 207 reviews