PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
I had a few crickets in my garage and purchased a couple of Harris Cricket Traps. What I thought were a few turned out to be hundreds. Within 2 days both traps were stuffed full of crickets. What could I do but order 6 more. These REALLY work and without poison! Thanks.
I needed help in locating a product, since it was not available in my local hardware stores. I called customer service and spoke to Pat, who was very helpful and did everything she could to get me what I needed, even though she couldn't actually take my order over the phone. She even sent me a follow up email to make sure everything turned out OK. I have not yet rec'd the product, but if it's as good as their service then I'll be very happy.
Great company and great products
Received product very quickly. Was pleasantly surprised.
Excellent service!
Works well. Used for years and the powder and tablets have kept both my residents bug free!
Came on time, We will see if it works and will let you know if it does, hope it it will get read of fleas on my cats!!!
I made a mistake with my order and Pat was very helpful in getting it sorted out.
My shopping experience was great!
Very good products
appreciate the cheerful response
Easy to order, fast delivery and effective product. I just wish you could show when to expect the product when you place an order.
Quick shipment, great communication. Pleasant purchase experience.
The product seems to work. I bought your product for it's residual ( or long term effect), so it will take some time for a thorough review. My only question is why are these bugs so prevalent now. I'm 70 years old and I had never knew these insects existed!!! So why now?? Not being elitist, but I wonder if it has anything to do with people from all over the world settling in America or perhaps it's because more Americans are traveling abroad. I would like to know why they are so prevalent.
I have used wasted too much money on other brands. I wish I had known about PF Harris sooner, their products actually work. I had an infestation I thought I would never be able to conquer, but thanks to PF Harris I am now bug free.
Great service & very fast; wish I got a tracking number when it was shipped
I'm satisfied with their products
I couldn't review my online order. The order first showed $18 ground delivery. After making the payment it had charged me$58! For 2day air shipping. I called right away and was redirected to Reilly. No answer went to voicemail and I left a message to call me. Never heard from them. So I filed a charge dispute with my credit card. The order was supposed to be cancelled. Then the product shows up on my doorstep today. 4/6/20. I am not happy about this. Riley refunded my total shipping charges. Unexpected but very impressed and happy. They have a customer for life now.
Easier tracking from beginning to delivery. Everything else is great!
I really have confidence in these products. Best I've tried so far
PF Harris is rated 4.37 based on 207 reviews