PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
I wasn't sent what I ordered.
Well, how is it possible to write a review, when the product has not arrived yet..! and they don't let us know when is arriving , how can they ask The delivery was on time? when there is no notification with estimate date.
I really cant give a raview didnt get my stuff yet when i do ill let u kno
I have an email receipt on June 6. I have not received the order or shipping confirmation. So how can I send a positive review. Will change the rating when I get the product!!
Im still waiting for it!
I have not received my order as of this date. I left a message for Riley on Friday, I received no call back, very poor customer service. I also received not notification as how my product will be sent.
I did not receive an tracking notification. And replies are awfully late.
Very sorry you did not receive a tracking number for your order, I do see that your order shipped on 1/10 and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Please let me know if we can assist you in any other way.
Please deliver my order first than ask for a review.
Very sorry about the review request during the holiday schedule, your order will arrive today. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions are concerns about your order or how to apply. We appreciate your business.
I bought 3 of your products and it did not work it made it worse. Now it’s clogged with sawdust
PF Harris is rated 4.37 based on 207 reviews