PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
Was under the impression your bed bug killer was very effective. I keep having to spray every so often. It would seem after. A while they would be killed off. Not real impressed except the price keep s going up.
I have used Harris products in the past and the bed bug killer helped my problem when used as recommended.
Everything went real good
Website is easy to use A little on the high on price wish the spray i ordered qas just under $50 with tax and shipping would orderbmore often and larger quanities My landlord love the spray we only need on spray kills every pest use the bed bug spray for roaches too works great love the product
Fast service
They are a very good company. Their products are very effective.
Will know more re how to discuss ordering once I get the products and see how they work specifically re ants. For my first time order, I had some trouble getting my payment to work. Also would have like for the products and the “find a store” and in general to be more efficient. It hasn’t been delivered so I can’t address the next questions
I haven't received my purchase yet So.,....
Easy to order, fast delivery and effective product. I just wish you could show when to expect the product when you place an order.
SERVICE WAS GREAT HOPE THE PRODUCT IS THE SAME.
The product seems to work. I bought your product for it's residual ( or long term effect), so it will take some time for a thorough review. My only question is why are these bugs so prevalent now. I'm 70 years old and I had never knew these insects existed!!! So why now?? Not being elitist, but I wonder if it has anything to do with people from all over the world settling in America or perhaps it's because more Americans are traveling abroad. I would like to know why they are so prevalent.
The 2 rodent traps themselves are great, but apparently the rodents are to smart to go inside -- which is too bad, since I'll likely end up having to kill them instead of relocating them.
Seemed very easy to find the product I was looking for. Ordering was easy. However I haven't received an notice that it shipped yet, or a tracking #. Overall, good service.
I have used it in the past and it seems to work very good
Waiting to receive product.
Received the item
I would like to be able to track my order. I have no idea whats going on with it.
I received the trap and figured out how it worked. It is very sensitive and took a good amount of concentration to bait it and put it in position. I haven't caught the mouse yet but remain hopeful.
I haven’t gotten my purchase yet, but the on line process to make my purchase went smoothly.
The first time I bought their products they worked ok Now I am waiting for my order
PF Harris is rated 4.36 based on 205 reviews