PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
Love the 360 Spray Bottle
Awesome service, fast shipping 5 Stars !
It was shipped vary fast I got it sooner than expected. I am wondering how can I tell when there are no more roaches other than not seeing any of them.
Went online to order and was uncertain about use of product with pets. I put a call into the company to find out. I spoke with a woman named Pat, she was very informative and helpful. She even went so far as to help me create a strategic plan on how and when to use which product.
A-1 service
I really like PF Harris products , and they work very well
Very helpful. I love talking to the two women that answer the phone. Thanks
Tripp Caldwell is one of if not the best salesman I've ever spoken with. I informed him of my mole issue and without skipping a beat, he provided me with a product that will resolve the mole issue. Another great thing is this product has an amazing tutorial video. I didn't even read the instructions.
Shipped fast
I have not used the product yet but it was shipped swiftly and that was appreciated
Order received. thank you. previously bought bedbug kit at Walmart and it wj05ks great.
Rightnow, only rating prompt delivery and packaging. Haven’t tried it yet.
The prices are great and shipping and delivery was quick. This was my first purchase, but definitely not my last.
I can’t thank Pat enough for going out of her way to help me.
I needed help in locating a product, since it was not available in my local hardware stores. I called customer service and spoke to Pat, who was very helpful and did everything she could to get me what I needed, even though she couldn't actually take my order over the phone. She even sent me a follow up email to make sure everything turned out OK. I have not yet rec'd the product, but if it's as good as their service then I'll be very happy.
Great company and great products
Your product came highly recommended so I decided to give it a try once I try your products I will send an updated review
Received product very quickly. Was pleasantly surprised.
I priced their product at several stores and of course , they were the cheapest. Everything I ordered was received quickly. Absolutely no problems , I definitely would only order from Harris.
I have not taken the Harris DE yet, but I am grateful for their speedy shipping and service. I got my order in just 2 days from their shipping date. Thank you very much, PF Harris!
PF Harris is rated 4.37 based on 207 reviews