PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
Website is easy to navigate. They have complete product information, which is easy to understand.
Site easy to navigate, products arrived as described, free shipping, prompt delivery
I really cant give a raview didnt get my stuff yet when i do ill let u kno
I love this product!
My shopping experience was great!
Very good products
where is my merchandise? where is an e-mail advising of shipment and tracking info? feel left out in the cold. but you sure scooped up my payment quick enough. definitely not pleased.
appreciate the cheerful response
Easy to order, fast delivery and effective product. I just wish you could show when to expect the product when you place an order.
Love it product
My father used Harris roach tablets and I have been using them for 50 years myself. They work. I’ve watched roaches eating them, seen tablets that have been nibbled on by roaches, and then I don’t see roaches for 8 months or more. When I see one I put out a few more tablets. I’ve tried other brands of roach products but none work as well as Harris products. A roach on my deck at night ran before I could kill it. I put a Harris roach tablet on the railing, turned off the light, then checked 10 minutes later and the roach was on the rail eating the tablet. They go back to their nest and die.
Have not received product or notice of when it will be shipped.
Quick shipment, great communication. Pleasant purchase experience.
SERVICE WAS GREAT HOPE THE PRODUCT IS THE SAME.
I enjoyed the educational videos on you tube.
The product seems to work. I bought your product for it's residual ( or long term effect), so it will take some time for a thorough review. My only question is why are these bugs so prevalent now. I'm 70 years old and I had never knew these insects existed!!! So why now?? Not being elitist, but I wonder if it has anything to do with people from all over the world settling in America or perhaps it's because more Americans are traveling abroad. I would like to know why they are so prevalent.
I have used wasted too much money on other brands. I wish I had known about PF Harris sooner, their products actually work. I had an infestation I thought I would never be able to conquer, but thanks to PF Harris I am now bug free.
Product arrived on time and in good shape.
Website gives good and brief description on how to use products and Items received within 2 days.
Great shopping experience! I'm looking forward to coming back for more items, thank you!
PF Harris is rated 4.36 based on 205 reviews