PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
Website gives good and brief description on how to use products and Items received within 2 days.
Great shopping experience! I'm looking forward to coming back for more items, thank you!
The 2 rodent traps themselves are great, but apparently the rodents are to smart to go inside -- which is too bad, since I'll likely end up having to kill them instead of relocating them.
I have an email receipt on June 6. I have not received the order or shipping confirmation. So how can I send a positive review. Will change the rating when I get the product!!
Great service & very fast; wish I got a tracking number when it was shipped
I ordered last Saturday and it’s now a week since and still have not received my order. Was told it possibly got damaged and it was returned to sender. Then was told they were resending it out but still have not received any shipping information! This is unacceptable
Shipment confirmed same day as order.
Great information and service
I'm satisfied with their products
After ordering I did not receive any information regarding shipping. After 7 days with neither shipping information nor merchandise I called the company. Someone's oversight, apparently. I received FedEx delivery information over the phone and then in an email. Total time from order to delivery: 10 days. Merchandise was fine, but having to track it down was disappointing.
Seemed very easy to find the product I was looking for. Ordering was easy. However I haven't received an notice that it shipped yet, or a tracking #. Overall, good service.
The mattress cover I bought at over $ 45 had 2 torn seams so it essentially pointless could have done better with 2 mill plastic and duct tape.
Ordering was easy
I have used it in the past and it seems to work very good
PRODUCT ALWAYS GETS THE JOB DONE!
Good product
the online ordering was fine but following up on the status of the order is another thing. You can't just log in and get the status nor do you get an email telling you of the status. This should be improved.
I found what I wanted on their site easily and bought it from them so as to given them money directly and not give it to Amazon. It all went very smoothly.
Found just what I needed got it in good time and used it and it worked great appreciate your service
You won't even tell me if my purchase was shipped.
Sorry that you have not received a order confirmation or shipping notification, it may have ended up in spam account. I have sent you tracking and order information privately. Should arrive today.
PF Harris is rated 4.37 based on 207 reviews