PipingRock.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PipingRock.com
2.7
Based on 172 reviews

Tell us how PipingRock.com made you happy
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 21st March 2022
Diane
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 17th July 2020
Diane
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 3rd July 2020
I was going to be a new customer, but the coupon code is what broke me after much trial and error on the phone and chatting with them. They are so complicated and won't budge unless you say I'm walking away. I decided to walk away even if at the end they said OK we'll finally give it to you. Way too much doing for so little. I also fear if something was to go wrong with the order, what chaos would it be to fix it? This is no Target.com. So frustrating. And I can't even delete my account, I have to wait 3 months or something ridiculous. Buyer beware. It's a family business that does not make the customer feel good at all. Just plain frustrated.
They dont deliver orders. I'm still waiting my order of april 15 ... Customer care is a nightmare! They dont answers ... Avoid!!
Bad Business !!!
Worst Business people on earth!!! I keep receiving there Emails and there is NO option to Unsubscribe , Wish to lawsuit against this company .....
Hice una compra el 18-feb-2020 y hasta la fecha no me ha llegado el producto. Otro problema es que luego de seleccionar el producto que estaba en oferta de 2 unidades por el precio de 1 ... ahora me envian un correo indicando que ese producto no estaba en oferta. En realidad si parece una estafa. Espero equivicarme.
never received my items
I ordered from Canada, and paid customs on the amount that was to be delivered on the receipt Piping Rock out on the box. Fully half the vitamins were missing. While the company reimbursed me for the missing vitamins - I was out $26 I paid to customs. When I noted this loss, I was referred to Canada customs (to do what?? I still had a receipt for twice the amount of vitamins I received). I feel this is really unacceptable customer service. If you're an international customer, don't bother with this company.
I placed an order on 25th March am still waiting for the delivery. Contacted customer service 7 days ago who told me the order was in Sydney, not true it is still in transit. Customer service have used every excuse as to why my order is not been delivered. Now they are blaming covid19 and customs in the USA. I will be pursuing a refund through Paypal. I am not about to lose $66.
This company deserves no confidence. It acts so badly, Your reputation score is the worst. Lack of professionalism, behavior and attitude. Just a SCAM.
cannot opt out of piping rock. Will not accept my review, will not stop sending ads. has no way to unsubscribe altho it says unsubscribe on their info. Nothing but problems
My order took more than two weeks by stabdard air and arrived with some opened jars that were supposedly sealed tight by foil layer. Lip balm was opened, cracked cover and balm pushed out as if someone tested it
Placed an order and never received it. It's been over 2 months, and the company refuses to refund me, or take any responsibility. Was satisfied up until now. They claim DHL courier cannot be traced...really. Why is it that they have a website then with tracking number info??? Which, btw I DON"T HAVE ironically.
Was gonna order but reviews are terrible so not buying from this company
False advertising! Listings say 100% essential oils. That’s not what you get!!! I wanted to stock up on my essential oils and products before home isolating in March and decided to try this company with many “ on sale” items advertised. I ordered more than $150. Worth of oils and really got scammed! Advertised as Clove oil was high priced for nothing but “ fragrance”! And no other ingredients listed on the bottle! And there isn’t even a fragrance (?) smell, zero zip! ( online it was listed as 100% essential oil! ) Same thing for Myrtyl oil ! Tea Tree soap has absolutely NO tea tree oil in it, just typical soap chemicals! They will not take returns, so do not order from this scam of a health store!!!
No service..just a bunch of scammers..BEWARE!!
Misleading sub part quality, states 500 mg, Goldenseal , small print 4:1 extract, the capsule is so weak no way its 500 mg equivalent. I know IM a licensed medical herbalist of 44 years this is so weak you need 6-8 caps to be equal to 500mg of real Goldenseal powder. Sly Marketing during a national emergency that could cost people their life. Called for customer service...no reply, super slow shipping. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
DO NOT SHOP HERE, ITEMS WILL TAKE MONTHS TO ARRIVE AND OFTEN MAY NOT ARRIVE AT ALL! YOU WILL BE PROMISED A REFUND BUT ONLY A PARTIAL ONE AS YOU WILL STILL BE CHARGED FOR THE SHIPPING OF THE ITEMS YOU DIDN’T RECEIVE. I DIDN’T EVEN RECEIVE THE PARTIAL REFUND THAT WAS PROMISED TO ME, THERE ARE PLENTY OF ALTERNATIVE SITES THAT OFFER THE SAME PRODUCTS AT BETTER PROCES AND WITH FASTER DELIVERY TIMES. DO NOT BE ROBBED!!
Similar problem as the other people - ordered some products using the uk website and of course received a grey fees to pay note from the Royal Mail. I had vat due on the parcel and of course the usual handling charge bring the extra amount I pay to an extra £13. Not impressed. After speaking to the online chat person they are of course not admitting blame for the import charge. Would like to say why if I order of the UK website shouldn’t the company actually account for import charges. I actually assumed the item came from the uk being the uk website. But I had to have a crystal ball and know which country it is getting shipped from then work out the import charges and then assume I wo9uld pay a handling charge, THE COMPANY SHOUDL IF SELLING ON A UK WEBSITE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE DUTIES OR DON’T SELL THEM THERE.
I received only part of my order. I paid shipping and customs on the FULL order. Custom service of Pipping Rock answer - We do not deal with this type of issues when ship internationally, here you refund for missed items, we are not responsible for extra charges by DHL. Funny part, their support person REQUESTED my understanding... Like I did miss that I paid for their sloppy job))). If you order NOT from the USA better choose another company. Pipping Rock doesn't bother if they screw up with international orders.
PipingRock.com is rated 2.7 based on 172 reviews