Premier property lawyers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Premier property lawyers

How would you rate Premier property lawyers ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Premier property lawyers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Firstly if I could put zero stars I would have were ok putting the house on the market and it sold next day always takes three or more attempts to contact them sometimes it just cuts you off three months into the sale still no Sold sign went with their solicitors which turned out to be Premier Property Lawyers they are the worst company ever had to deal with what should have taken weeks is now Three Months and still ongoing I would avoid Purple Bricks because somewhere along the line you will be in contact with these lawyers the TV adverts are misleading as the reality is nothing like they make out."
Premier property lawyers is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews