Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
""
Daniel Lee class has definitely helped me improved and understand different concept.
Lots of good practice
My instructor, Mr.Daniel Lee, was really great. He made the class fun and enjoyable while also teaching us many tips that helped me along the way. Even when class was sometimes boring (sometimes learning is) he always kept us engaged and bareable :)
My instructor Daniel Lee, really helped me and improved my score 110 points. Due to this i feel very happy I took this class.
My instructor Julia Torline did a great job explaining the concepts and made them easy to understand. While my score didn't improve too much on the practice tests (which is a little disappointing, but it's ok), I do feel a lot more confident. I am very glad I took this class!
The homework assignments were great practice to help my score improve every time. My instructor was Julia Torline and she went over each section in-depth to help us understand. Additionally, she focused on our struggling points in particular in order to best suit our needs. It was definitely helpful.
Having provided me with a helpful tutor - Josh R - and a number of practice tests to run through, this course has helped me feel more prepared to take the ACT.
Harsh Patel made the experience much more enjoyable as he teaches well and connects with his students. Having a young instructor definitely made the class more entertaining and overall more informative.
Teacher was Harsh Patel, he made this class super fun and I had a good time even with studying for the SAT.
I liked this class.
This course really helped me in finding new skills and way to approach each section of the test. Our instructor Miguel Chauira taught us many new points that seem very effective and can't wait to use them on the test.
This class helped me strategize and even learn new concepts that will help me on the SAT.
Prep Expert is a motivating way to learn and highly rigorous but also proves what you are capable of. My instructor Miguel Chavira was very fun and engaging.
My instructor, Miguel, was great at explaining questions, but I feel that all the practice is what improves the scores. I would not say that the strategies taught are all that helpful.
My instructor Harsh Patel made this course fun and engaging
I found Prep Expert really helpful because their tips helped boost up my grade over the course. I loved the teachers and the classes. However, (this is more of a personal thing), I'm still not as confident as I feel like I should be after the test.
Both my instructors, Celina Paudel and Harsh Patel were very friendly and made our classes very fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the lessons and felt that the strategies were very helpful.
I haven’t taken my SAT yet but the class has been great and I’m feeling confident.
I did a 6 week SAT course and I learned a lot. It helped to take practice tests and learn the type of questions asked on the SAT. It is a lot of work but ultimately very beneficial.
Prep Expert is rated 4.67 based on 3,496 reviews