Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Justin was great!
Olivia was very beneficial in helping me understand the SAT better. I feel that this course has helped me improve my scores and will help propel my career farther.
Olivia Owen was an amazing instructor; I've learned so much and have learned many tips essential to my understanding and comprehension of SAT. Her dad jokes were a refresher during our breaks in our sessions. Overall, she did an amazing job teaching us.
I had Olivia Owens as my teacher, she is very kind, and funny, and gives good tips on how to approach the SAT.
Awesome dad jokes, good pace, and great with explaining topics.
Olivia was great!
Helped me figure out how to approach each SAT content, reading, writing math.
I had Tim as my Instructor. He was simply amazing he helped me learn so much in a short amount of time while never making it too stressful.
I liked the instructor. He was very nice and if anyone needed help with a particular question, he would help.
Harsh was a great instructor! I liked everything about the way he tutored and everything except that he mostly went over test questions depending on the pole and didn't take personal requests.
Good tips, very reasonable, time efficient
Great course! Shriie Ganesh is the best! Would definitely recommend doing it when you don't have a heavy workload. Can be difficult to manage with other things. Best tips and books ever!
Very Kind and helpful instructor: Shriie Ganesh.
Great tips, however, I would not recommend if you can't manage a heavy workload. Would recommend if you have nothing to do during the summer :)
My instructor, Julia Torline, really helped me understand many of the topics and questions that are in the SAT, which helped me improve a lot overall.
I loved the classes. I learned so many techniques from them. The classes are a bit drawn out though which is why I put four stars instead of five.
My instructor Julia was the best! Always on time, good attitude, and ready to teach. She answered questions throughly until everyone understood. 10 out of 10 recommend using prep expert!
My instructor was Julia Torline, and I would recommend this course to anyone that i going to take the SAT. The strategies I learned in her class helped me improve my SAT score, and her classes were very educational.
My teacher was Tim prunyi. this course was very useful and helped me prep for SAT
Olivia Owens was a great instructor and helped me improve alot!
Prep Expert is rated 4.67 based on 3,477 reviews