Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Clay Cooper is an amazing teacher. He will treat you like an adult and expect you to put in work, but that is what makes this an great course. He will help you get a better score if you put in the work.
Olivia Owens was a phenomenal teacher who was extremely helpful whenever I, or another student, asked a question.
Daniel lee was an excellent instructor. I enjoyed his humour, but also his attention to detail and drive to push me to my limits.
Daniel lee is super funny and a really great instructor
My instructor was Daniel lee and he was fantastic! He was funny, interactive, and very helpful. He took the time to answer questions and explain them thoroughly. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because it is very time consuming and a lot to handle.
Prep Expert really helped me with my ACT score. The instructor was awesome and made the class much more enjoyable than I thought that it would be.
Clay Cooper is the best instructor! I give him unlimited stars. I like being able to reference videos and his in depth and simple approaches. It is easy to tell that he truly enjoys his job and connects with his students well. I feel that I have learned so much from him, and he has even taught things students have asked about that aren't even tested.

However, I wish I had quicker and more thorough feedback on essays. I get told how I can do better next time on my 5th test essay after I have completed the course. I would get told to reference the textbook and use a specific style of analysis when I was trying my best to do so.
Irene Li was extremely enthusiastic throughout the 6-week process. She was relatable and provided insight on how to maneuver not just the SAT, but similar tests. Although the course is costly, it was money well spent. Customer service was also quick and helpful.
Irene Li was an awesome instructor. She gave great advice and tips/tricks for the SAT. When someone had a question or needed help/clarification, she was always there to clear things up and even stayed several minutes after the lesson to help people. There's a lot of homework that needs to be completed for the course but I know that'll help in the long run.
Great course. Instructor Irene was a pleasant teacher. She was able to connect with us while teaching and it made classes a much more enjoyable experience. Test strategies are fairly easy to memorize and are very understandable. I found the essay template especially helpful as I typically spend too much time focusing on word choice.
The course is pretty expensive admittedly, but it is very helpful if you can maintain the motivation to take practice tests and homework tests. Irene Li is a very enthusiastic and patient instructor. I worked with her over the course of 6 weeks and we have all grown attached as a class. The cover the most important things you need to know to take the SAT, so the student just needs to practice the strategies and problem types.
When there was missing infomation in a info book, I emailed support about it, and they replied immediately.
Irene Li was fantastic, her teaching methods really helped feel confident on my SAT. I was kind of disappointed about Prep Expert messing up my schedule but they were really helpful and accommodated to my needs.
PrepExpert was a very high intense course that definitely helped me on the SAT. Irene Li did a great job preparing our class for the SAT and I feel a lot better about the SAT going forward.
Daniel Lee has been a great instructor. I have learned many helpful strategies for the SAT for reading, writing, and math. Not only has he shown me different strategies, he also went through all the questions that I had a hard time understanding.
Daniel Lee was a great instructor and various tips were given to improve your score. The practice tests were helpful. Do your work and it will help.
I liked how the teacher (Daniel Lee) was extremely personable and even more knowledgable on what he was teaching about. He had a lot of tips that they don't want you to know and secret shortcuts that are very helpful. There was a lot of homework but I believe I will accomplish my goal
I had Daniel Lee as my instructor. He gave me strategies that allowed me to become less stressed while test taking and more efficient. My score has improved a lot during the course of this class. The practice tests and homework helped in getting more comfortable with the test.
I had Daniel Lee and he was AMAZING he was very comical and made the three-hour classes way more entertaining to sit through. Prep Expert provides many useful tips and strategies that make the SAT a lot easier. It is extremely time-consuming and homework is A LOT so it's essential that you're good at time and stress management and the pace is very fast.
Daniel Lee helps improve my sat score
Prep Expert is rated 4.62 based on 2,248 reviews