Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
The instructor of my course, Miguel, was very professional and made understanding difficult concepts much easier. The tips they give are nice, yet I sometimes forgot them when trying to put them into use when taking a practice test. The workload seemed like a lot when I was doing it, but looking back I think it helped me see my score gradually increase.
The class was overall fun and educational. I had Harsh Patel, and he did a really good job not only teaching the material, but also making the classes enjoyable.
I really enjoyed this class! My instructor, Harsh Patel, did an excellent job making the class fun while throughly going over all the strategies.
My teacher, Harsh Patel, made this course super enjoyable, which made learning super easy.
I learned helpful skills and had an helpful instructor.
Great class.
I enjoyed the 6-week Flagship SAT Prep Course. My instructor was Daniel Lee, and he was extremely helpful, funny, and understood my struggles with SAT. I was really able to learn a lot in the course, and Daniel Lee made the study process much more interesting. The course will not give instant results, and practice for a couple of months is required before the test date. Overall, I had a great time and would definitely want others to take the course with Daniel Lee.
Overall, Prep Expert is organized very well and you are given a good amount of practice and textbook resources. Daniel Lee was my instructor and his classes were very engaging and effective. My score went up and I do still have more areas to improve. But I feel like I am set up for success with the strategies that I learned. I just have to keep notebooking and practicing. My TA Nishi also subbed for one of my classes and she did a good job explaining grammar and math concepts!
This class with Daniel Lee has helped me greatly for SAT and got me to a score f 1500.
Daniel Lee did a great job of introducing SAT strategies. Personally though I found it a little hard to understand some concepts and since the class was so big I didn't really want to ask many questions. Overall, I would recommend this course as an introduction.
My course instructor was Jacob Harrison and with this course I have seen vast improvements on the practice tests. I am a lot more confident on taking the ACT than before. Jacob was a great instructor and his positive energy made the course a bit more fun for me. I struggled throughout the 6 weeks of fitting in the PrepExpert homework with my school work. Besides that issue, I would definitely recommend the course and I am excited to see my new score on the real ACT!
helped my act habits and score
This class was pretty good, it does a good job of making you sit down and practice, which I think is probably the best part of the course. Harsh Patel was my instructor, he was good about explaining it and the class was a good mix of fun and informative! It may seem like a lot of work but it is totally managable, and they can grade your essays.
Originally I was forced into taking this class and I approached it with that bad attitude. But by the third week, I was able to see the benefits and really get to know the other students. My instructor, Harsh Patel, was not only encouraging but also quite amazing in his levels of support and niceness. This class while expensive is well worth it.
Our instructor Mr. Harsh was really fun and kept us intrigued throughout the class.
My professor, Harsh Patel, was extremely helpful in assisting me in my work. He also assisted in increasing my general knowledge alongside making me more familiar with the ACT itself.
The teacher was great (Harsh Patel) but there were some bugs with the actual site. However, this was okay because of the actual class. Harsh made the class fun and informative at the same time.
Harsh was a really good instructor and I learned a lot in a friendly and relaxed way. 4 point guarantee is definitely a plus to the package because it means it's worth the time.
My instructor Tim was very nice and understanding, willing to take the time to make sure everyone understood the material. He was flexible with the class learning style and classes often flew by. He made me feel more confident in my test-taking abilities and my readiness for my upcoming ACT.
I had Miguel Chavira as my instructor and he did an amazing job of giving his personal strategies but also general strategies that can help the class as a whole. The class in itself helped me improve over the 6 weeks but also left me with ways to improve from now on. I really enjoyed the experience and would recommend it to any current or incoming high school student looking for ACT prep.
Prep Expert is rated 4.65 based on 2,803 reviews