Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
This course was very helpful when it came to teaching the format of the test and providing tips and tricks to do better on the ACT. This course for me provided more help through resources than the actual tutor. Since it is a class-based prep course, there will not be time to have all your questions answered in-depth. Overall, a solid course that I recommend.
The class was well structured and was clearly designed to help students gain understanding of test strategies and concepts. I think that the homework assignments can be modified. We had to do a practice test and 2 sections for homework. I thought that the practice tests were effective, but the section practice was too much on top of the tests. I think that a targeted skills review could be given instead of a section practice. For example, giving something like a worksheet to practice trig problems that might show up in the math section, or practicing comma rules for the english section would be more purposeful than section practice. Overall, I felt that the course was helpful!
My Instructor was Daniel Lee. This man was a boss, one of the best teachers. Very smart, funny, and charismatic.
Daniel is a great teacher, keeps the students engaged by creating funny and positive environment. Always there to answer students questions.
Daniel was so nice and kept our class from being boring.
I really recommend this course, even if you are smart. The course teaches you a lot of little tricks and shortcuts, and that is something that you really cannot just know naturally.
It was a class by Daniel Lee and TA Hassan and sub Harsh Patel. It was very helpful and the content helped me keep track of my time, and tricks and tips to help me better understand the topics.
Helpful class. My tutor was Mr. Daniel Lee. He is one of the best teachers on prep expert.
I really enjoyed this class and Daniel Lee was a great instructor that made each class fun. I saw a gret increase in my score as well and will continue to use his tips to increase to my goal.
Prepexpert gave me a new perspective on how to take the SAT
Jacob Harrison was my instructor and he created a very positive environment while also helping me understand the concepts on the SAT.
Jacob answered all my questions and made class interesting.
Jacob Harrison was my instructor, and he made typically "boring" subjects feel really interesting. He was very interactive with the class and a great spirit even when everyone was tired and not talking much. He put a lot of effort into our class and it made it really special. Also a lot of really great material in the course.
Jacob was a pretty good teacher overall, although he got a tad distracted or off topic sometimes. Prep experts strategies helped me a ton as well.
Lahari Ramini was an excellent teacher. She explained things really well and really helped me understand the many strategies.
Prep Expert was a very good SAT prep course and really helped me understand the ins and outs of the SAT. My Teacher Lahari Ramini did an exceptional job of making sure every question was answered and properly explained.
Incredible amount of practice and many helpful strategies
Medha and Harsh were awesome teachers!
Medha gupta was a cool instructor and we learnt alot in the class
I enjoyed it. Overall a good educational experience
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,599 reviews