Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
The class was not as interactive and actually physically as helpful as it could have been. I would also rather that the recorded classes be available for a longer period of time. In certain ways the class was helpful but the means of educating us about the content was lacking. I feel that it was boring even though it could have been more interesting, as I recall fa;;ing asleep a few times during the lessons.
The price was good and Daniel Lee is a great teacher. The price is good but I wish the videos to explain the answers were provided. Some wrong answers were not able to be reviewed.
Daniel LEE
Jacob Harrison was a great instructor and very good at engaging the class. He was very interactive and overall just a very good teacher.
I had Daniel Lee and Kevin Parrish as TA, and the class was decent. I thought it was a bit repetitive, and Daniel did get distracted quite a bit. Kevin, however, was much more effective when teaching(he took over as the main teacher a few times). Overall, I would definitely agree that my knowledge of the SAT increased a lot, but it may not be worth it for everyone. You can get the same result by doing lots of online research and buying proper books for less than $100.
My course was instructed by Daniel Lee and Kevin Parrish as TA. I thought that the course is very informative and the strategies were very helpful. One negative aspect about the course is that I noticed that at some moments, Daniel was playing video games, and he was immersed in that.
I liked the course, especially Daniel Lee is a great teacher.
I had SAT prep class with Daniel Lee and Jacob Harrison. I did not benefit from the teaching of this class, the only thing that helped me was the homework and the practice tests.
Shaun I really liked the curriculum, but was disappointed with Ms Celina Paudel. She is not engaging, low in energy, has time management issues, wastes unnecessary time on each question. She always has technical difficulties with her WiFi, she spent 10 minutes of each & every class fixing her WiFi. Please choose some other teacher's class, NOT of Ms Celina Paudel.
It was very insightful into how the test works, but it is a whole lot to do on top of school. Really stressful in my opinion and I found it kind of difficult to keep my grades at the same level when I was constantly stressing about keeping up with the class so my parents could get the guarantee.
Daniel Lee was a great instructor who taught me well but I feel like I didn't really learn anything from him that the book didn't already teach me.
My instructor was Will York. Nice guy and knows what he is doing but the course he taught gave us way too much homework. I often would find myself not sleeping until 3 AM in order to finish the homework and practice tests on time, many times unfortunately failing to do so. This class is a poor choice for someone who regularly has lots of school homework and takes difficult classes during the year.
My teacher was Will York. Overall I had an okay experience; the homework and test load was perfect however a lot of what we went over during class was rather basic and did not help me improve much.
My instructor was great and taught a lot. I didn't have much improvement though and this is a huge time commitment. I would really look into all the fine print and mandatory things there are in this course to obtain the guarantee because it's likely you won't get it with everything required.
My instructor was Daniel Lee. He was very engaging and made the course fun. I personally don't feel this course helped me due to my learning style but overall it gave a lot of tools you can use.
very good material
Completing the homework and test problems given a set schedule was really helpful and actually motivated me to solve problems before the deadline, but the lessons weren't as helpful as they could have been given the price I paid for. The instructor was really nice, but I feel like I wasted my 12 hours a week sitting there listening to solutions of problems that other people had because the class was fairly big. When the instructor finally did go over the questions I personally had, he would go over them so quickly that I wasn't able to really understand because he had so many problems and slideshows he had to cover within the given time.
This course provides some basic tips which will land you a decent score and more than likely improve your score if you have not undergone an SAT class in the past. However, if you are attempting to achieve highly competitive "I've Leauge" scores then I would personally look elsewhere for an SAT studying tool.
I really appreciated the practice tests, homework, and essays because they really helped me prepare for the SAT.
Clay was really a great instructor and made sure that the class was always enjoyable. Meza really knew how to crack me up while teaching me a crazy amount. And any questions that I had which weren't answered during the class, Aditya made sure to answer them privately, which was super great.
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,607 reviews