Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
My instructor Miguel was extremely helpful and was willing to help us with all of our questions. He was also very interactive with the chat so it made it fun to learn.
Miguel did a great job teaching over this 6 week course. The best part of this course was having a teacher who went over any answer you asked for, and explained those answers in great detail. Although I have yet to take the real SAT, I know this class has helped me a lot!
Miguel was amazing. I was feeling timid and anxious about the SAT as a whole. Yet, this course made the entire test more manageable, and I feel confident to now take it.
It was a great tool to use during my study time and got me missing the past few things i needed to know to take the sat. Great for showing new strategies and building on them!
Miguel was a great educator and he really helped me with strategies and problems I was stuck on. I think he can really help students no matter what their current skill level is and I'm very glad I took this course!
Miguel Chavira was a great teacher, and helped a lot! Taught a lot of great things as well!
Daniel Lee is a great teacher and really helps to support us students for the test because he really does want to see us succeed. I like that he tries to make the class as fun as it can be considering how important the test is for our future and I really appreciate it. He was also great with keeping positive vibes when it may have felt a little down.
My instructor, Daniel Lee, was stellar in explaining each relevant strategy and question. He made the class engaging and fun! Kevin Parrish (one-time substitute) was also very thorough with his explanations and easy to understand.
I had Daniel Lee as my teacher, and he was an amazing teacher. He always went through the questions the class was confused on, and he even added funny commentary to make the course more enjoyable. The techniques are helpful and helped improve my score by a large margin. I would 100% recommend the course to other people.
This course is amazing. The strategies that were taught in this course helped me so much. I can confidently say I feel good going in to take my SAT in 2 weeks. My instructor, Daniel Lee, was also so amazing. He was so funny and he made me feel comfortable and confident in myself. I love his teaching style as well and would 100% recommend him to everyone!!! So happy I took this course would do it again in a heartbeat!
This PrepExpert course, ESPECIALLY with Daniel Lee, was so helpful. I learned so many tips and tricks for the SAT that really helped with my test taking skills and improved my score. I never dreaded attending the class because Daniel is so funny and made it really enjoyable. Highly recommend :)
Daniel Lee was the best instructor to have for any kind of SAT prep course. SAT prep for 6 hours a week looks really miserable on paper, but when you have someone like Daniel to unite the class under a common goal; "Defeating Jerry," then the time just flies by! I highly recommend this instructor, for fantastic test hacks, awesomememe references and great mentorship!
Daniel Lee is the best instructor ever. Harsh was pretty cool too. But Daniel was great with connecting with us while also staying professional. THE GOAT
I have learned so many tiny tips and tricks during the course that immediately had an impact on the way I take the SAT and my scores. Daniel Lee was a great instructor who made it so easy to pay attention and learn many things, even though the classes are a little lengthy. I would recommend this course to anyone, for the material itself, resources, and instructors.
I had Daniel Lee as my instructor. I never thought that SAT could be fun, but Daniel made this course super fun and interesting with Prep Expert's Expert Strategies to hack the SAT. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and as a result, I have seen an increase in my score on the SAT!
I picked this class with Daniel lee because it was convenient for me however I got lucky because my instructor was amazing. He’s such a friendly guy and entertaining on top of informational. It’s hard to make learning these topics fun but he was able to.
Prepexpert has helped me a lot. I have improved my score by over 150 points and has helped me feel more confident about myself because of all the strategies. My tutor was Daniel Lee and I would just like to say he is AMAZING. He makes class very interesting and makes a boring thing like SAT fun to learn. I would also like to mention Harsh Patel. He is amazing as well and has helped me a lot on office hours. Overall this course has helped me a lot.
Dan Lee was an amazing teacher and his humor based learning really helped the time fly by. He was really helpful and thoroughly explained all questions.
Just finished the 6 week SAT course with Daniel Lee... He was amazing and engaging, especially for a class of teenagers! His strategies really helped and I had a blast in his class. 100% would recommend
Prep Expert helped me with the SAT so much in terms of confidence while answering questions. I also enjoyed class a lot because it wasn’t just somebody shoving information down my throat, it was very personable even with just the chat box feature. Daniel Lee did a really good job!
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 2,857 reviews