Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
My tutor, Justin Loh, was extremely helpful in explaining hard topics and questions to my class. His class was very comfortable and productive, allowing us to cover many different questions and topics across all sections of the SAT. After taking the course with Justin as my tutor, I was amazed at how much my score increased over the course of only six weeks. I highly recommend him as a tutor to anyone interested in taking the Prep Expert course.
Tim is such a great tutor, and he really made sure we understood everything!
Tim Prunyi is an amazing instructor. He makes class interesting, engaging, has a great sense of humor, and has a great personality. He explains all the problems we have in detail and makes sure people understand. I learned new techniques which improved my scores a lot! I struggle in the reading and writing section and typically would get 630 ish but my latest test was a 750!
He was friendly, funny, and always answered questions that improved my understanding.
Prep Expert gave me more confidence to handle the test.
I really enjoyed my SAT prep course with Tim Prunyi, he was incredible helpful. He not only reviewed the strategies in way that was understandable he always made it engaging as well. He answered all of my and the other students questions and would always make sure the person who asked the question understood his explanation before he moved on. Overall I learnt a lot and found my experience very enjoyable!
Tim was an amazing course instructor! He was a very caring even with problems outside of the SAT. He kept the class interesting the entire time and answered every question
Tim was a great teacher and made class enjoyable and entertaining enough so that I was able to learn the information and retain it because I could keep my eyes open.
He helped us understand whatever topics we needed help on. He told us useful strategies and taught us well.
Justin was a really humble and great guy! He created such a comfortable and engaging environment. He used jokes and stories to get ur attention which is great since we are on zoom. He is also very thoughtful and considerate if we don't understand a question. I highly recommend him!
I loved my SAT course. I learned a lot of new strategies with instructor Justin Loh. He was very funny and made learning about the SAT enjoyable. I am very thankful for the opportunity!
I had a fantastic experience with instructor Justin Loh. He was very engaging and shared informative advice. I am incredibly thankful to Prep Expert and Justin for granting me such an educational and fun opportunity!
Justin is an amazing instructor and very helpful! He explains things well and thoroughly while making the class fun!
Jacob is around our age so it is easy to relate and understand to him. He also presents information well and is very knowledgeable.
super duper cool
They have a very intuitive and helpful system that breaks down doing well to a science. Jacob Harrison was my instructor and he really managed to connect with the class and make the overall experience great.
I really liked prep-expert. It definitely helped me understand what I need to know for the SAT. Jacob Harrison was a great instructor.
Great Class! I learned a lot of great test taking strategies and my instructor, Ilia Kolmagorov, was very helpful.
I’m very happy with my experience at PrepExpert! I have a way better understanding about the problems that are on the SAT. I enjoyed learning many new strategies on how to efficiently solve a problem and grasp a better understanding about the information given. I had a very fun, cool, helpful, and smart instructor Harsh Patel who was overall amazing and has definitely helped me during this 6 week flagship course. Thank you Harsh and PrepExpert! I will be definitely recommending this program and instructor to my friends and family members.
Prep Expert is rated 4.67 based on 3,439 reviews