Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
The online classes with Celina were wonderful!! She really helped me improve my score by more than 100 points, explaining things time and time again if we needed.
The only thing I didn't like was the course's essay corrections, because I was sent the exact same comment on three different essays. They seem to have some prewritten comments and they just send one that could fit.
Jacob Harrison is the Tupac of ACT tutors. Pretty pogchamp if u ask me.
Jacob Harrison was my teacher and it was really good! I still have to take my last practice exam but so far I have increased by four points as they promised! It is a great class and course to take to get ahead.
Jacob Harrison is the goat, best instructor
Prep Expert has helped improve my scores so much! My instructor was Celina Paudel & she was really helpful & made sure to go over concepts multiple times.
Celina was very engaging and made sure to review every little detail everyone had. she really went int depth teaching all the concepts and reviewing everything in order to improve on the sat! really gained a lot from this class! thank you again for all the help!!
This class was super helpful with getting my score up and I learned a lot! My instructor was Celina Paudel and I absolutely loved her she was so sweet and helpful and a really great teacher.
Prep Expert was extremely helpful, and my instructor (Celina Paudel) was great also! They go through everything in depth and I really feel like I have grasped the concepts so much better now.
I learned so much from my course with Celina Paudel!!!
Celina paudel was an amazing instructor and really knows the criteria of the SAT. would highly recommend.
Mrs. Celina Paudel was a great instructor she is very knowledgeable!
wow, Tim Prunyi was an amazing instructor! he really knows what he's talking about and is very engaging. would definitely recommend! :)
Prep Expert has helped me to improve my scores dramatically. My instructor was Daniel Lee. Not only did he effectively teach the class, but he also left us students laughing and actively participating. The class was easy to follow along with and has helped me so much. I am more confident in my SAT scores than I have ever been, and I'm glad I was able to participate in this class.
Daniel Lee was a very good instructor and a cool guy in general
Daniel Lee made the class engaging and exciting.
Daniel Lee was a very funny and enjoyable teacher. His teaching style was very easy to understand and was fun so that the class was not boring.
He is the BEST!!
Daniel Lee was super epic. He taught in such a way, each topic can be immediately referenced with a joke/meme he utilized. If you want a fun way to prepare for the SAT, the meme lord Daniel Lee is your guy.
Daniel Lee makes funny jokes and makes the class enjoyable while learning.
Daniel Lee is a great teacher, very happy with results
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,611 reviews