Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
I really enjoyed all the teachers; they helped teach the content in a variety of different ways that allowed each student to learn.
Mr. Loh was a fantastic teacher, and he was also quite amusing. Cho!!
Justin Loh was a fantastic and insightful teacher. He not only tough difficult math concepts in a way that was easy to understand but he also brought joy and laughter in the class. I highly recommend choosing him as your instructor!!!
Justin Loh was a great teacher! He was very fun and engaging and explained the problems in an easy and understandable way. I love all the resources and the gave me confidence that I could do well on the SAT.
Justin Loh is the best instructor ever!!!! Very informative, helpful, and super caring about the success of his students. 10/10 recommend taking his course as you will not regret it!! Thank you for everything Mr. Loh!!! CHO!!
Mr. Justin Loh's class was very nice. Even though I find the SAT an absolute PAIN, he still made the class funny, engaging, interesting, and useful
Justin Loh has been the best at teaching SAT 10/10 God speed Mr Cho. God Speed
Justin Loh was the best teacher by far he made the 3 hours very interactive and made sure students understood the topics. CHO!!
justin loh made this long class bearable
Justin was great!
The person teaching made it fun to learn and was cool
I love my teacher caused he is the best teacher and is so funny. His name is Justin Loh.
Justin Loh is the chillest person and the best
Clay is the goat.
Miguel Chavira was an amazing teacher! The strategies taught were very useful.
Miguel is a very patient teacher. You can tell he cares a lot about teaching, and he genuinely wants to see everyone succeed.
Olivia Owens is an amazing instructor. Every class was engaging and she has a great personality. She explains every problem in class thoroughly and clearly and makes sure that the problem is understood. I highly recommend Olivia to your instructor she is amazing.
Olivia Owen was such an amazing SAT tutor and I am so thankful that I chose her as my tutor. She was always engaging with the class making sure that we got involved with answering the questions during reviews and lessons. She also would always stop to make sure we understood all of the topics and went over the topics numerous times. Finally, she made the class so much fun and brought the class together even though we were all virtual! Also, I really appreciated her dad jokes.
Super helpful course. While I felt that I already had a good grasp of many of the concepts on the SAT before I enrolled in Prep Expert, I found that it taught me a number of helpful strategies to work around the questions I struggled with. My instructor, Olivia Owens, was very thorough in her descriptions and was great at explaining concepts in simple terms. It also produced a quality result, as I achieved a high score.
Amazing course. It answers any questions you have and more.
Prep Expert is rated 4.67 based on 3,477 reviews