Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
I had Miguel and he was a great teacher! He made learning so much material feel possible and I looked forward to our classes. I feel more prepared for my test knowing the strategies I have learned and he was very good at explaining everything I was confused about in depth.
Miguel was a great instructor. He did a great job explaining and answering all of the questions. He made class entertaining. I feel like I got a lot out of it.
I took Miguel Chavira's class and he was a great instructor who communicated things very thoughtfully. I feel a lot more prepared after learning SAT tips and tricks from the course.
Taking a practice test every week might seem like a reason not to go ahead with the course, but I promise it is 100% worth it. Every strategy you're taught will make the SAT feel like a piece of cake. I definitely recommend committing to this course and taking the time to improve with the help of one of their top notch instructors.
I had Miguel and he always explains how to get a certain type of question right and things to look out for. Never a boring day with these lessons.
I had Miguel Chavira and this is the best test prep course I've taken. He helped me learn specifically what is on the test and how to take it. I recommend!
Prep expert gave me plenty of practice as well as help from my teacher Miguel, which helped me grow my testing skills and hopefully will increase my Final SAT score.
I had Miguel as my teacher, and it was a really great course! It was definitely challenging with the workload, but we learned some useful strategies.
I had Miguel, he really made the class a comforting space to ask any questions we wanted and he explained the strategies very well. My score has definitely improved and will keep improving because of the strategies.
Great course and Miguel's a really cool teacher; however, I mostly needed help in math and the course focuses more on reading strategies. Recommend if you need a lot of help with the English section or if you want a massive score increase, but I don't recommend if you need math help or if you're almost at a perfect score
The instructor of my course, Miguel, was very professional and made understanding difficult concepts much easier. The tips they give are nice, yet I sometimes forgot them when trying to put them into use when taking a practice test. The workload seemed like a lot when I was doing it, but looking back I think it helped me see my score gradually increase.
I had Harsh and he is a brain wizard. He will help you 100% and not bore you to death like most people. He genuinely wants you to succeed so that's pretty cool.
I really liked this class. I took the class with Harsh Patel and he made the class super exciting and inclusive. Overall helped me get a deeper understanding of what the real SAT will be like. I would 100% recommend taking it!
Harsh Patel was a great tutor!! He was good at keeping the class engaged and made sure to include some fun while still learning. Really appreciate all the tricks he gave, and I saw my scores improve immediately.
The class was overall fun and educational. I had Harsh Patel, and he did a really good job not only teaching the material, but also making the classes enjoyable.
I had Harsh Patel as my instructor and he was great! I already took the SAT and did some prep before I started this course, but the strategies I learned were unique and definitely helped my score.
I feel a lot more prepared for my SAT after taking the 6 week course with Harsh.
I had Harsh Patel as an instructor and he was an amazing teacher. He taught us all of the strategies and tips and it really does work!
I really enjoyed this class! My instructor, Harsh Patel, did an excellent job making the class fun while throughly going over all the strategies.
Harsh Patel really helped my score and was a friendly face I got to interact with twice a week!
Prep Expert is rated 4.65 based on 2,803 reviews