Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Absolutely the worst test prep anyone could every get. I highly do not recommend for anyone to waste their money and time doing this horrible test prep. All I got from the 6 weeks of prep is A WASTE OF 6 WEEKS! I could have spent my time studying for FREE instead of watching 3 hour lectures which could have been compressed in 40 minutes. The amount of time wasted my teacher spent by talking nonsense was outrageous.
Worst yet, when I took the sat and did not see the guaranteed point increase I did not get my money back at all. DO NOT RELY ON THE POINT INCREASE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Chances are they will NEVER give back any of your money due to bogus rules- even if you should up every day and thought you followed all of the rules they will trick you AND NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. One of the worst experiences I have ever had. I wish I had never wasted my time and money and spent my time studying on my own.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Prep Expert made me happy because I improved my ACT skills and learned a lot over the course.
My teacher Miguel Chavira was a great teacher. He easily explained hard-to-understand concepts, while making the classes laidback and easy to enjoy. He also provided a lot of useful material that will help on future ACT and SAT exams.
Miguel Chavira was great and the methods in which he taught and explained problems was very helpful. The class was fun, laid back, and I 10/10 would recommend. I also miss Bob the snowman.
My instructor, Miguel, was very motivating and kind. He did a great job explaining and instructing all of the subjects.I feel very prepared for the ACT exam.
I had Miguel Chavira as my instructor and he did an amazing job of giving his personal strategies but also general strategies that can help the class as a whole. The class in itself helped me improve over the 6 weeks but also left me with ways to improve from now on. I really enjoyed the experience and would recommend it to any current or incoming high school student looking for ACT prep.
Miguel Chavira was a wonderful instructor over the 6 weeks I had him! He explains and elaborates on questions that may be confusing and overall taught the curriculum well. I left the class feeling much more confident in my ability to meet the score I wanted to achieve and had no questions to ask once the course was over.
The act class with Miguel Chavira really helped me a lot with my scores overall. Without this class, I most definitely would not prepared for test day. I enjoyed this class in comparison to the other act class that I took that was not through prep expert.
I had Miguel Chavira as my instructor. He was a great and fun instructor. His explanations were very thorough which was very helpful.
Miguel Chavira was a great instructor.
Miguel is an amazing instructor, who cares about his students goals. He made learning the ACT material a lot more interesting, than if I were to study by myself. You can tell that he is passionate about helping others achieve their best score as possible. Thank you so much for all of you help!
Miguel Chavira was my instructor and I thought that he did an excellent job. He had so much knowledge about the subjects and he was patient and thoroughly answered everyone's questions. He is the type of person that any student would love to have as a teacher. I learned so much from this class. I would say that the best part about the class is the practice tests. Its like I took 10 full tests before ever having to go in and take the real one. I would highly recommend this class for others as a student who has completed the class.
Miguel was a really good instructor. He made sure that everyone understood everything and made us comfortable asking questions. The course is expensive, but worth every penny. I learned so much.
Miguel was a great teacher who helped with all our class' problems. My score improved and he made sure I understood everything I had trouble with.
The program gives you a bunch of resources for studying and goes in depth and goes in depth about the material you need to know for each section. For each assignment given, you will be walked through step by step on how to do missed problems, as well as tips to help improve your overall score.
Miguel Chavira did a great job answering everyone's questions and explained the answers in a calm and collected fashion.
The teacher show explained everything step by step. The lessons also help breakdown the strategies for taking the ACT.
At first I was skeptical about the course, but do not think of this course as a simple thought to throw away. I started with a pretty decent score for a student who had never taken the ACT before (a 31), but even after the entire course, I ended with a four score improvement. The instructor really wants you to do well, and everyone else is encouraging too. If you're on the fence with doing the course, I say to just go for it! It's definitely worth it.
It was a difficult class, but it was worth it because I learned a lot and improved my act score.
My instructor was lovely, and I really improved my English and Reading scores! Awesome course!!!
Prep Expert is rated 4.65 based on 2,692 reviews