Prep Expert Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Prep Expert

How would you rate Prep Expert ?

"My instructor, Miguel Chavira, did a great job of explaining everything, even though it was an online class. Miguel did a great job of explaining the strategies and addressing specific problems to help improve my score."
"My instructor Miguel Chavira was extremely helpful and a wonderful person. He developed a personal relationship with his students simply through a classroom chat which says miles about his character. Through this, the classes were more enjoyable which made learning much better. I highly recommend this to anyone whose looking to improve their ACT/SAT score."
"This is a great program to really get you practicing a lot! The strategies taught are good refreshers of what you may have forgotten in school. My instructor Dan Swanson was great and put creative twists to remembering the strategies."
"The class has definitely made everything easier, and is very welcoming and fun. My instructor, Dan Swanson, has not only helped me, but has done so with a positive vibe and in turn made me feel more motivated."
"Dan Swanson was my instructor and he was great! He was very good at explaining the different test strategies, as well as keeping my attention throughout the whole 3 hour class. I was not expecting how much homework there would be and it was hard to keep up with the heavy work load while also working everyday. However, Dan was great at explaining and I will definitely recommend this class to others."
"Dan Swanson was a fun, exciting teacher who taught the prepexpert strategies extremely well! He made informative while still keeping students engaged. His jokes made the class feel light while studying for one of the most stressful exams. I 100% recommend prepexpert and Dan Swanson!"
Sylvia Perry
Verified Buyer
"My teacher was Dan Swanson. he was amazing and they way he taught the strategies were helpful for me to remember forever. he adds humor to the class which makes it fun and also beneficial. DAN's jokes are legendary and he deserves the best! BEST TEACHER EVER."
"The main problem I had with other SAT prep is engagement. Dan Swanson, my instructor, does a really good job at this. Also, Prep Expert has another great feature: having a TA. When I needed to clarify a doubt from a previous point in the lesson, Kevin did a great job at helping out."
"very good teacher and subs, Dan Swanson and Ben Smith, helpful TA, Kevin, and very helpful concepts/strategies"
"PrepExpert has helped me in my preparation for improving my SAT score in so many ways with the use of practice tests, books, homework, and tips about the test needed to reach a target score. I saw my score increase 50 pts after the first practice test. Dan Swanson was my instructor and Kevin was my TA and they were incredibly helpful and provided great tips on how to master SAT questions. Dan kept the class fun with jokes and conversations about sports, but he also kept it informative every day in class. 10/10 do recommend."
"Wow! This course is just so amazing. The teachers truly engage the students within the lessons, which is something you wouldn't expect from an online course. Dan Swanson is an amazing teacher, as he teaches us great lessons and strategies for the tests, as well as cracking jokes from time to time. Also, the ebooks are very great for learning strategies"
"Dan Swanson was a great instructor. He went through the homework and lessons thoroughly and I learned many skills for the SAT. I also enjoyed his jokes. Also the TA Kevin was amazing as well"
"Prep Expert is great! I've learned so much information from it and improved my scores. My teacher, Dan Swanson, was truly the best! He explained everything so well and told very funny jokes."
Ami Bharat Gandhi
Verified Buyer
"Prep Expert is super helpful. Teacher Dan Swanson made the class super fun while still being helpful. He cracked jokes to lighten the mood but got the information to us at the same time. The class overall has such a good mood which makes it more likely for students to actually focus and be involved. The SAT prep and practice tests were always reviewed and all questions are always answered. Definitely a good class."
"I believe Prep Expert definitely helped me learn and better prepare myself for the SAT. Dan Swanson, my instructor, was an amazing teacher and his strategies definitely helped me while I was preparing and on the exam itself. This was the closest thing to a real classroom setting, and Dan made it fun for all the people in the class with his jokes and connecting on a personal basis with many of the students. I recommend Dan and Prep Expert to anyone looking to improve for sure."
Mythreyan Ganesh
Verified Buyer
"The strategies and techniques I learned in this course from my instructor, Dan Swanson, have already improved my score tremendously. The class was very engaging and always interesting. Overall, I had a great experience from PrepExpert."
Hera Akmal
Verified Buyer
"Dan Swanson is a great teacher and is super enthusiastic about teaching the class! The strategies do help as long as you put in the work. I found the essay strategies very useful."
"Dan Swanson was a great instructor! He thoroughly explained all topics and slides, and tried to answer as many questions as possible. He is also very engaging and truly loves what he does! Thanks for helping me so much with my SAT!"
"Dan Swanson helped me improve my SAT scores tremendously. I am grateful for his teachings. He is very enthusiastic and determined to help his students learn. My math score was already in the 99th percentile (760), but my reading was very poor. Dan helped my score improve about 100-200 points. I am so thankful."
"Prepexpert with Dan was so fun and informational! He really connected with us students even though this was via videochat. He explained vocabulary and strategies with ideas that we connected with. His jokes never ceased to make me smile, and I really was never bored during class! And the TA Kevin was really helpful to explain in detail during our breaks."
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 997 reviews