Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
It was a little pricey but it was definitely worth it I not only sped up in answering questions but I also figured out all of the easy ways to solve problems. I had the instructor Daniel Lee as my main instructor and Harsh Pateel as a sub once and both were very good in keeping things such as the language and the memes up to date and clean. Overall it was good and the chat was active and people made sure to ask questions and the instructor always answered as soon as it was seen along with the teachers assistant, as ours was Hassan Bhatti. i directly messaged him on the adobe connect and he answered my question promptly and made sure that the information was correct. I also recommended this class to one of my friends in school, they joined and they seem to also be enjoying the course with their own individual teacher. It was a good course and it taught me a lot that I otherwise would not have been able to study for the regular SAT.
I loved Daniel Lee and Hassan. They were funny and made SAT prep really fun!
It helped me dramatically improve my score.
It was a class by Daniel Lee and TA Hassan and sub Harsh Patel. It was very helpful and the content helped me keep track of my time, and tricks and tips to help me better understand the topics.
I had Daniel Lee as my instructor and he was thorough and made the SAT seem much easier than it really is
My instructor, Daniel Lee, and TA, Hassan Bhatti, were very helpful and thoroughly explained everything.
My course with Instructor Daniel Lee and TA Hassan Bhatti was extremely helpful and engaging. They helped me throughout my SAT journey and I got amazing results. He pays attention to each question and always willing to explain further. Worth the money!
Danial Lee and Hassan deserve 100000000$
Daniel Lee and Hassan Bhatti were some of the best instructors for the SAT I have ever had. Unlike other SAT prep courses that are focused strictly on material, Daniel made sure to have fun and engage with the students and his personality helped me and fellow students become fully engaged with the material. My scores started at 1360 but by the end of the course I was scoring 1500+ on my practice exams. Prep Expert is definetly the way to for any student who is looking to improve their SAT score.
Prep Expert helped me so much! My score really improved because my instructor Daniel Lee taught me so many hidden secrets and strategies tailored strictly for the SAT, he was amazing. Hassan Bhatt, my TA, was always available for any questions or extra help if I needed it.
Daniel Lee was an excellent teacher and explained the strategies in a very easy to understand way. Hassan was a great TA and got to our individual questions very quickly. Our substitute Harsh was also very nice and a great teacher.
Daniel Lee, Hassan (TA), and Harsh (sub) are awesome.
Course with Daniel Lee and TA Hassan, very good balance between engaging class and strategies, very good course overall, would recommend.
My instructor, Daniel Lee, with TA Hassan Bhatti was extremely efficient and fun to take class with! He always kept class interesting while helping us understand the concepts we learned. I definitely saw score improvements after taking this course.
I had Daniel Lee as my prep expert teacher and Hassan as my TA. They both did an extremely excellent job with teaching this class. Daniel is fun, enthusiastic, and knows what he's talking about! (He deserves a RAISE!)
The course was with Daniel Lee and TA Hassan Bhatti, and they made the SAT review enjoyable.
Helpful class. My tutor was Mr. Daniel Lee. He is one of the best teachers on prep expert.
Daniel Lee and Hassan did an amazing job keeping the students intrigued and interested. 10/10 would recommend!
I liked Daniel Lee and his teaching assistant Hassan and the sub Harsh Patel
Took the class with Daniel Lee, and Hassan Bhatti who was the teachers assistant. They both have helped me immensely in improving my sat and sat essay score. Highly Highly Highly recommend
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,537 reviews