Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Price matches the amount of teaching, felt satisfied after course finished. Did not feel like it was a high price or a low price for the courses. My Instructor Celina was really helpful in every step of the way, I've improved so much in my writing and finding mistakes in my writing.
My instructor, Celina Paudel was always super helpful and resourceful. She made the class very fun & enjoyable. The prep course was phenomenal! It helped me develop amazing skills and strategies to help me improve on the ACT. The work load may be a lot, but it is definitely worthwhile!
My instructor, Daniel Lee put a smile on my face. He had a great personality and overall was great at teaching the class. The strategies taught are great. While Prep Expert does assign a lot of work, which made it hard for me to make time in my busy schedule to attempt to complete it, I'd still say that it was worth it.
The prep expert course was amazing! The classes are very helpful and the teaching method is wonderful. The strategies they provide is absolutely effective. Daniel Lee was the best instructor. He is a very thorough and well-taught teacher. Not only he is a good teacher, but he also engages the class with his sense of humor!
Daniel Lee is an awesome instructor, very approachable with questions, throws in humor and anecdotes and many personal tips, awesome teacher
It was a lovely experience that taught me about a lot of strategies that helped me improve my SAT score. My instructor Daniel Lee made the course an enjoyment. His funny attitude helped me keep interest in this course. The only issue was the timing as they had live sessions on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. Other than that it was a great and effective course.
As an instructor Daniel Lee was extremely helpful, he made the class easy to learn and fun. While school can be treacherous at times this class was never boring and helped me tremendously. I would recommend this to anyone
As my instructor, Ben Smith was fantastic! He taught very well and thoroughly in all of his lessons. I haven't taken the ACT yet but when that time comes, I'm sure I'll be using Ben's techniques!
hey guys I wanna say Ben Smith was an engaging tutor that definitely helped me improve my ACT score with the 6 week course. Prep Expert offers a great curriculum and the tutors are even better.
It taught me may techniques that I needed to learn for doing better on the ACT
My instructor was great and taught a lot. I didn't have much improvement though and this is a huge time commitment. I would really look into all the fine print and mandatory things there are in this course to obtain the guarantee because it's likely you won't get it with everything required.
Prep Expert was amazing! My instructor Ben Smith was incredibly nice and understanding! He helped me improve in sections of the ACT that I was seriously struggling in and improve upon sections I thought I already had down. Prep Expert, without a doubt, was an excellent choice!
Prep Expert has increased my overall confidence with my abilities to perform well on the ACT and my scores!
This class was extremely effective and definitely gave me more confidence in acing the ACT. Ben Smith made the class ten times more fun with his engaging and uplifting attitude. He made the ACT class easier to understand and was very thorough. Any one who is thinking about signing should definitely sign up!
Ben is an amazing teacher, he helped me with my learning how to do the Ace the ACT! He has a very engaging class and always makes sure we were paying attention. I hope all my hard work pays off in the end!
I think prep expert was really helpful. It's a lot of work and if you don't have the time to do it I wouldn't recommend but I feel like I learned a lot from this class.
Ben Smith did an amazing job. I learned many different strategies to speed up my act and identify question types. It was very convenient because I could work and attend the classroom from my very own home. I could get instant feedback when doing homework as all questions had video explanations. I would highly recommend this class for anyone trying to improve their sat or act score.
This was a super fun and effective class. I was taught by Ben Smith, he was really funny and made learning exciting. Because of him the whole experience was incredibly relaxing.
I learned much for my teacher, Ben Smith. I first went into this test thinking it was very difficult but with some tips and advice, you can conquer it. I will be taking the ACT in a few days and I have more confidence than I ever have. Thank you Prep Expert and I hope my score will rise as I know it will. Ben also kept us engaged with the occasional joke and I certainly learned much from him. Thanks again.
The amount of effort you put into the course it what you will get in return. Dedication, time management, and eagerness to improve your score are a few of the many characteristics that this course entails. With hard work and the effort and dedication of the instructors, you will be more prepared than ever to take the act test. My instructor was Ben and his knowledge and skills helped me feel confident to take on the daunting task the ACT faces you with. .
Prep Expert is rated 4.63 based on 2,117 reviews