Prep Expert Reviews

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Truly guaranteed increase 200 in score. My son got 3 mistakes in his Math after going through their live course online. Score increased from 1090 to 1330. Very pleased. He is still going through the same review materials to aim for a higher score. Thanks Prep expert! You made a difference!"
"Clay Cooper is a man sent from Heaven to fight Panda crime and to teach SAT prep. Never have I had a teacher so engaging and creative. I am truly grateful to have had him as a teacher. Kevin the tech assistant is equally as gracious when spreading his knowledge. His math and "The Office" expertise are unmatched."
"My instructor was Clay Cooper and he made the course very entertaining and helpful. He made sure to always keep the class engaged and encouraged discussion and participation. Before I started, I was worried about how difficult preparing for the SAT would be, but Clay made it fun and took away all the pressure that is usually associated with the test. You can tell that he really does care about the improvement and success of his students and that makes it all the more beneficial. I actually ended up being excited to attend each class. The Prep Expert TA, Kevin, also contributed a lot to the course and was extremely helpful as well. Both Clay and Kevin made the class very enjoyable and I am really glad I took it."
"Clay Cooper was my instructor, and I'm so thankful I got him. He is a great teacher and helped me understand everything on a deeper level. I enjoyed the course and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about taking it."
"This course was amazing. I'm not going to lie it was a lot of hard work and dedication, but it was all worth it. My sat scores have gone up a lot and I feel more confident taking the test. My instructor Clay Cooper, couldn't have been better. He was always engaging, funny and answered all of our questions. Couldn't recommend this course anymore! Fantastic!!"
"It helped me learn really great strategy that have improved my score on the SAT significantly"
"Clay Cooper was my instructor and he knew what he was talking about."
"I think over 6 weeks you go over all the concepts that are complicated on the SAT and tips that help you understand the types of questions you will see on the test, it's definitely worth the time and money. Personally, I had Clay Cooper who was an amazing instructor and I would 100% recommend him"
"The teachers are really awesome! They keep us engaged, format the study material in an easy to take in manner, and the content really helped me. Thank you, Clay Cooper and Kevin!"
"Prep Expert has helped me tremendously for my upcoming SAT. Clay Cooper is an amazing instructor who is very informative and truly cares about each of his students."
"I feel like I have improved greatly with the strategies that clay implemented. He made the class fun, but we also learned a ton. We stayed focused in our lessons, and added creative tricks to keep us engaged."
"It was a very engaging course that provided strategies I never thought of before. Everything taught & the way it was taught truly helped me understand the SAT more."
"teachers were awesome and made sure that the students got every concept. Really looked for us to do better."
"clay cooper is amazing for sat prep. he really engages the students."
"Clay is amazing and he helped my SAT score go up a significant amount and I learned a lot!"
"Helped me so much with my score! Clay Cooper was such a great teacher!"
"Will York was my instructor and he was so dedicated and went the extra mile to make sure we understood the course work and answer all the questions. He was a great instructor overall and I would 100% recommend him for ACT prep for anybody."
"Completing the homework and test problems given a set schedule was really helpful and actually motivated me to solve problems before the deadline, but the lessons weren't as helpful as they could have been given the price I paid for. The instructor was really nice, but I feel like I wasted my 12 hours a week sitting there listening to solutions of problems that other people had because the class was fairly big. When the instructor finally did go over the questions I personally had, he would go over them so quickly that I wasn't able to really understand because he had so many problems and slideshows he had to cover within the given time."
"Daniel Lee was a very engaging and insightful instructor! He made class really enjoyable. He also gave us tons of advice outside of the strategies, which benefited me a lot on the homework and practice tests."
Prep Expert is rated 4.63 based on 2,022 reviews