Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
It is waste of kids time, there is no feedback with students nor the subjects covered in detail so students can really benefit.Also, their money back grantee has lot of hidden rules which you will not see in the website but when you call them they will list all of it and basically , they never refund for anyone.
My son didn't get higher score as advertised, in fact his SAT score dropped almost 200 points after taking the class. The class isn't helpful for every student. I am waiting and hoping they will refund based on their promise when we sign up. Will update review as soon as I hear back from them.
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback and I'm sorry we couldn't help your student improve their score. When we receive your scores in the mail we will do the audit immediately so we can explore more options to get your score up to where you want! If you have any questions about the refund process please feel free to reach out to us at support@prepexpert.com or 877.345.7737.
I thought the class went off topic sometimes and lost focus on academic growth. Also, the homework given was not given under different student's circumstances to promote educational growth, though many competitive schools do this.
Daniel Lee was an amazing instructor, his jokes always lightened the mood of the three hour long class. These strategies will definitely help me ace this SAT. 10/10 would recommend.
As a sub ben was very entertaining. He was good at explaining stuff.
The class was quite good overall I feel though the 3-hour classes go by a bit too slowly when learning, all the material is great to learn and know, but going over essay more often would be better.
Daniel Lee was an incredible teacher for the last 6 weeks. I honestly felt that his teaching has positively affected my preparation for the SAT's. Really funny and caring, I recommend him to everybody. 10/10
Mr lee is teacher. He uses a lot of memes to make it manageable. He is good at explaining stuff.
I had Daniel Lee as my tutor. He did very well and is very relatable. He made the course fun and I was engaged the whole time.
Daniel Lee was an amazing instructor he thoroughly explained all of the PrepExpert strategies and he was such a big help!!
Daniel Lee provides a comfortable learning environment during SAT practice sessions and keeps kids actively engaged with humor. The learning objectives are reviewed each session and put into practice, making the content much easier to remember each time.
Prep Expert is extremely helpful, their curriculum is very thorough. Daniel Lee, my instructor, did an amazing job and was very thorough with explaining. He even stayed back after class a couple times for extra, more personal questions I had. If you can choose which instructor you get, please choose Daniel Lee and I can guarantee that your SAT score will go up AT LEAST 150 points!
Daniel Lee was my teacher and it was very easy to concentrate in class. :)
From the parent: * After completing the course, my daughter did not achieve the guaranteed result. Because she had a 1320 on her previous SAT, Prep Expert "guaranteed" a 150 pt increase and she achieved an 80 pt increase. * Prep Expert declined to honor the guarantee and refund the price I paid for two reasons: 1) ONE of the essay's as part of ONE of the SIX practice tests was late (note that essays DO NOT count toward you SAT score) and 2) she missed answering the tutoring session poll questions by 1% (79% vs required 80%) * I wrote to Prep Expert customer service explaining the neither of their reasons for not honoring their guarantee impacted my daughter's actual SAT score but they are very rigid and lack a customer-first mindset. For the above reasons, I would not recommend Prep Expert. From the student: * Too much of the online tutoring sessions were spent reviewing questions she did not miss. * Customer service was slow.
Hello Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm sorry we couldn't help your student improve her score and I completely understand your frustration. We do everything we can to help students understand the course requirements before the course starts, which includes asking students to watch a course introduction video as part of their first homework assignments. The 6 hour time frame rule and poll questions are both mentioned in the video. The instructor also opens the floor to questions about the requirements after the video is viewed in class 1.

I know you are disappointed and completely frustrated with Prep Expert. Even though your student did not meet the requirements for a refund, we did offer a free 6-week Flagship course to help them get to the score they need to get into the college of their dreams. That offer is still on the table. Please reach out to us anytime and we can help you get re-enrolled.

-The Prep Expert Customer Support Team
Prep expert was very helpful and efficient in helping me learn SAT material. My instructor Celina was great and very patient in making sure my class and I understood all the material we were being taught. Their strategies and methodologies proved to be very useful.
The class was surprisingly enjoyable and Celina was a great instructor.
Daniel Lee was an amazing instructor and always made learning SAT concept and strategies as easy as can be.
Daniel Lee always made class extremely fun! I loved all his jokes and they helped me remember the SAT strategies. He was always positive and super kind. Daniel Lee is legendary
Effectively prepared me for the sat.
Miguel Chavira was my instructor and he was great. He was super helpful, nice, and funny. 5/5
Prep Expert is rated 4.62 based on 2,075 reviews