Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Tim Prunyi was the best tutor I've ever had, as he taught the content very well. He also kept in mind that we are receiving a lot of info at one time, and gave us brain breaks. If I could give him 100000 stars out of 5, I would.
Tim Prunyi is a great instructor. He loves to joke around with us and knows a lot about the pop culture! so fun to talk about the office, star wars and games such as among us. He totally relates to us and gives us mini breaks.

His instructing is great, he paces with us when he's reviewing. If a student doesn't understand it he'll go back and explain it all.
Really good teacher loves his students
Prep Expert helped me a lot. I now understand most of the topics that I was struggling with in the beginning. Mr. Tim Prunyi was a very good teacher. He was very funny.
Mr. Tim Prunyi is a very good instructor. He is funny and is very intelligent at the SAT.
Mr. Tim Prunyi was an extremely helpful professor. Mr. Prunyi always made sure that we understood the concepts completely along with making the classes enjoyable.
Tim Prunyi was both informative and enjoyable. The three-hour lessons were made less tedious and my attention kept throughout every lesson. Thank you, Tim!
very helpful course, a lot of homework though. Tim Prunyi was an excellent teacher. He made the class fun while also being able to teach and answer questions, I would definitely recommend him.
Took the SAT prep class with Mr. Prunyi and he was very upbeat and fun. Made learning and practicing for the SAT engaging and interesting. 10/10 would recommend and return.
the course is very helpful and really helped me understand the sat test and increase my score
give Tim a raise also I improved by a lot def worth it
It made me feel more prepared for the SAT. Introduced me to new methods to go about the test.
Tim Prunyi was the goat and helped out a lot!
Mr. Tim Prunyi is a very good instructor. He is a very nice and funny instructor and is also very intelligent.
They are very professional, helpful, and determined to help you succeed at scoring well.
It was a little pricey but it was definitely worth it I not only sped up in answering questions but I also figured out all of the easy ways to solve problems. I had the instructor Daniel Lee as my main instructor and Harsh Pateel as a sub once and both were very good in keeping things such as the language and the memes up to date and clean. Overall it was good and the chat was active and people made sure to ask questions and the instructor always answered as soon as it was seen along with the teachers assistant, as ours was Hassan Bhatti. i directly messaged him on the adobe connect and he answered my question promptly and made sure that the information was correct. I also recommended this class to one of my friends in school, they joined and they seem to also be enjoying the course with their own individual teacher. It was a good course and it taught me a lot that I otherwise would not have been able to study for the regular SAT.
I loved Daniel Lee and Hassan. They were funny and made SAT prep really fun!
It helped me dramatically improve my score.
It was a class by Daniel Lee and TA Hassan and sub Harsh Patel. It was very helpful and the content helped me keep track of my time, and tricks and tips to help me better understand the topics.
I had Daniel Lee as my instructor and he was thorough and made the SAT seem much easier than it really is
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,552 reviews