Prep Expert Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Prep Expert

How would you rate Prep Expert ?

(optional)

Kayla Salehian
Unverified Reviewer
"Prep Expert provided me with great strategies to apply on the SAT. My instructor was Clay and I found his class very funny and helpful. I think the course materials are great as you get multiple practice tests, books, and homework tests. I think this definitely sets you up for success on the SAT. I liked the test review a lot because it lets you see step by step solutions to questions you have. The lessons also set you up for success and improvement on each section."
Posted 55 minutes ago
"Clay was a great teacher. He made SAT prep not so terrible! My score went up and it was time worth spent."
Posted 59 minutes ago
"My instructor was Clay Cooper. It made me feel a lot more confident in my test taking abilities. It also felt more fun than other prep courses I have taken in the past, while also being very educational."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Clay was a tremendous help in my preparation for the SAT. Much better than the typical Khan Academy course/SAT preparation, in that the course is more personal and accessible than other courses and SAT prep options."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Clay Cooper was a great instructor that thoroughly explained every lesson and has helped to prepare me for the SAT. I found the class very helpful and am glad I took the time as I have already seen improvements in my scores."
Amalia Irodotou
Unverified Reviewer
"I felt as if I learned so much from this course that I wouldn't of learned elsewhere. You can tell the instructor(s) really do try to their best of their ability to help each student in the class. My instructor Clay made class not only educational but also fun. Makes the stressful 3hr much less stressful. I just wish that the classes went a little deeper on the essay template but other than that everything else was great!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Clay was a very good teacher. He made the class interesting and not boring. I looked forward to attending the class because of him. The techniques have helped and i'm looking forward to seeing what I'm going to score on my next SAT."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Clay was extremely helpful and my score did increase substantially. The skills were great and helped me take the test more efficiently."
Posted 1 hour ago
"My teacher Clay was extremely funny and taught all the subjects extremely well."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Prep Expert provided me with the materials needed to improve my score on the SAT. They demand their students work hard and that is why the outcome is what it is. My instructor, Clay, helped us all see the importance of hard work and preparation in order to achieve our goals of raising our scores."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Prep expert didn't seem like something boring I had to do over the weekend. It was able to teach me various strategies that were extrodanarily helpful and practical. It was much more interesting and useful than other SAT courses I have signed up for. Clay was funny, useful and real with all of the students. Despite being in a larger class, everything he said felt personal and specifically targeted to my needs. I would highly reccomend this course to anyone who would like to experience a personalized, through and helpful start to conquering the SAT."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very interacting, lots of great strategies and learning resources. Clay Cooper was my instructor and does a great job making the class lively."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Clay was an awesome instructor! He really engages the class!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"My teacher was Clay and he was great! I learned a lot and he made the class interesting."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Clay was constantly keeping the class interesting and humorous, while continuing to teach very important information. Overall, he did a great job and I would recommend him to someone who wants SAT prep."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Clay was the best instructor! He went over all strategies and made sure everyone understood them really well. This course really improved my confidence in taking the SAT."
Sahana Belatur
Unverified Reviewer
"Mr. Cooper was a great teacher and taught me a lot of new strategies. I definitely feel more prepared for the sat."
Mallory Gersh
Unverified Reviewer
"My instructor, Clay Cooper, made this class extremely interactive. With funny jokes and intense review, I learned so much about the SAT. 1000% recommend!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The strategies and the resources available are extremely helpful. The instructors and staff are very nice and helpful. Everything is very organized. Clay can make class fun but still make sure we get our work done and the assistance we need in class."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Learned a lot of really helpful tips and did a lot of good practice and test review. Clay was awesome!!"
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 834 reviews