Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
wow, Tim Prunyi was an amazing instructor! he really knows what he's talking about and is very engaging. would definitely recommend! :)
Prep Expert has helped me to improve my scores dramatically. My instructor was Daniel Lee. Not only did he effectively teach the class, but he also left us students laughing and actively participating. The class was easy to follow along with and has helped me so much. I am more confident in my SAT scores than I have ever been, and I'm glad I was able to participate in this class.
Daniel Lee was a very good instructor and a cool guy in general
Daniel Lee made the class engaging and exciting.
Daniel Lee was a very funny and enjoyable teacher. His teaching style was very easy to understand and was fun so that the class was not boring.
He is the BEST!!
Daniel Lee was super epic. He taught in such a way, each topic can be immediately referenced with a joke/meme he utilized. If you want a fun way to prepare for the SAT, the meme lord Daniel Lee is your guy.
Daniel Lee makes funny jokes and makes the class enjoyable while learning.
Daniel Lee is a great teacher, very happy with results
Daniel Lee is an amazing instructor. He's quite a funny guy and I really enjoy his style of teaching as it makes it more memorable and enjoyable than a conventional lecture!
long homework, Daniel was fun tho
This course was very helpful when it came to teaching the format of the test and providing tips and tricks to do better on the ACT. This course for me provided more help through resources than the actual tutor. Since it is a class-based prep course, there will not be time to have all your questions answered in-depth. Overall, a solid course that I recommend.
Tim Prunyi was such an engaging instructor who always explained the material thouroghly. He always made sure everyone understood the material. Thank you so much Tim! I love this course and recommend it to anyone looking for an ACT prep course
The class was well structured and was clearly designed to help students gain understanding of test strategies and concepts. I think that the homework assignments can be modified. We had to do a practice test and 2 sections for homework. I thought that the practice tests were effective, but the section practice was too much on top of the tests. I think that a targeted skills review could be given instead of a section practice. For example, giving something like a worksheet to practice trig problems that might show up in the math section, or practicing comma rules for the english section would be more purposeful than section practice. Overall, I felt that the course was helpful!
My teacher Tim Prunyi was amazing. He really knows his stuff and understands how to explain the test in a way I understand it. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking to take this course. Thank you For your positive energy and very in depth answering of all my many questions. If all teachers in schools were like you kids would love school! -Chelsea
My instructor was Tim Prunyi and I found his instruction extremely beneficial. The strategies were helpful and my instructor patiently and thoroughly went through the concepts with the group. He always took time to answer any questions that we had and often took extra time to ensure we had a full understanding of the concepts.
My instructor was Alex Connors , and to be very honest I started the course without giving the official SAT so there were concepts i had not come across before , I had repetitive doubts , Alex was patient throughout and explained every concept and strategy thoroughly. I saw a 50-60 point increase in the very first week !
The class was not as interactive and actually physically as helpful as it could have been. I would also rather that the recorded classes be available for a longer period of time. In certain ways the class was helpful but the means of educating us about the content was lacking. I feel that it was boring even though it could have been more interesting, as I recall fa;;ing asleep a few times during the lessons.
Even though our class had an instructor switch, Daniel Lee was by far the best instructor I could possibly asked for! He taught the content well, making sure everything was understood. He also made the class fun and entertaining! I'd give him 1000/5 if I could as he's helped improved my score.
Daniel Lee was a great instructor with many jokes to intrigue his students. I was originally signed up for another teacher, but Daniel was able to cover, and the transition went by very smoothly. I highly recommend him as a tutor. I feel much more confident about taking the SAT with the ways he taught the strategies and how he took the time to explain everything in detail to us.
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,600 reviews