Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Shaun I really liked the curriculum, but was disappointed with Ms Celina Paudel. She is not engaging, low in energy, has time management issues, wastes unnecessary time on each question. She always has technical difficulties with her WiFi, she spent 10 minutes of each & every class fixing her WiFi. Please choose some other teacher's class, NOT of Ms Celina Paudel.
Miguel was an amazing teacher and really passionate yet patient. I learned so many tips from his lessons, and he always kept our class very engaged. Overall, he made studying for the SAT super fun, and I really enjoyed our class. Thank you so much for the great experience Miguel!
Clay Cooper is literally the best teacher ever. I can tell he really wants to help us, and he is amazing at his job. He keeps us engaged, and he makes sure that we are comfortable with what he is talking about before he moves on to the next concept.
Thank you Clay!
Clay Cooper was amazing! He shared so many helpful tricks to prepare us for test day and explained the PrepExpert strategies really well. I love how passionate he is about teaching, as well as how he treats his students like adults. Clay made class as engaging as possible. I'll miss his puns :)
Clay Cooper keeps class fun and engaging, I would definitely recommend him. Very dedicated.
Clay Cooper is an amazing teacher that really helped me learn new strategies to prepare for the SAT. He keeps the class engaged and makes it fun and interesting.
All the strategies taught are very helpful and have tremendously improved my score.
Clay Cooper is an amazing teacher. He will treat you like an adult and expect you to put in work, but that is what makes this an great course. He will help you get a better score if you put in the work.
This teacher cares about his student. He works so hard to transmit information to his students in such a clear and effective fashion.
Clay was a great tutor. All the methods that I learned improved my score over 200 points which I am very proud of. He was very funny and good at teaching. Overall great class!
Mr. Cooper is a great teacher. The methods made by PrepExpert really do help make you faster and better at the SAT. I am very grateful for this course.
Mr.Copper was a great teacher. It was an extremely fun class.
Amazing test prep by Mr. Cooper! He is so committed and passionate about the course and is always ready to help every student succeed! Totally would recommend him and using Prep Expert.
Mr. Cooper was the best teacher ever and honestly made it all better. He explained everything so well and made class fun. He changed the way I see the SAT and brought me motivation.
Mr. Clay Cooper is a fantastic instructor!!!!!!
Clay is hands-down the best teacher there is. Every question, he's got an answer for. Easily the most knowledgeable, nice, and also straightforward teacher there is. That's the best combination of personality traits you can ask for in a teacher. I highly highly recommend this course to all.
Taught by Mr. Cooper, was great
The class was very informative and gave excellent strategies and practice. These things made me more comfortable with the ACT and shortened the amount of time I spent on the sections which gave me time I never had before to go back and check my answers. Before I would still have like 20 questions left over and now I have time to check my work at the end. I highly recommend this course!
Miguel was a great teacher!!
It was very hands on and broken down, also my instructor tried his best to help everyone with what they specifically needed
Prep Expert is rated 4.62 based on 2,248 reviews