Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
I once signed up for a trial of prepexpert voice based SSAt subscription. Realizing that it’s of no use , tried to cancel it by having 2 calls with support taking 1.5 hours and they assured that it is cancelled. For last 2 months I have been charged ! Please be respectful of other’s time . Very bad experience .
My instructor provided good tips that will be useful towards test taking.
I never thought there was a program that would help on ACT, it was amazing.
I enjoyed this course and it was helpful because of the strategies that were taught for each section. The instructor for the course I took was Miguel and he was amazing I was able to learn lots for him.
I enjoyed the course it helped a lot. Harsh was my instructor and he was great.
Prep Expert provided some really insightful tips to help with ACT prep. Harsh Patel was my instructor, and he provided plenty of encouragement along the way while also remaining engaging throughout the entirety of the course. I would highly recommend this course!
Harsh, was a great teacher we got a lot done very quickly and learned a lot thank you Harsh!
Harsh Patel
would prefer a zoom meeting over a webinar since it's more engaging/interactive and I'd rather talk into a mic than type in chat
would like more focus on other reading/writing/science rather than math
otherwise really great, learned a lot, had as much fun as one could in an ACT prep class
Tim was such a great instructor for the ACT. I don't think I could have ever improved this much without him. He gives breaks and time for questions and makes it so much more fun.
Prep Expert really helped me get ready for the ACT. Daniel Lee was my instructor and he was amazing and very engaging. This course is definitely worth it.
It was amazing. Daniel was a amazing instructor and made the class fun and worth while. Highly recommend this course.
Daniel was an excellent instructor and I am going to miss having him coach us on ACT material!
Daniel Lee was a great instructor, and he really helped to hone my test taking abilities
Daniel Lee is the absolute best, I will seriously miss zooming into his sessions twice every week.
Customer service was very helpful and quick to respond.
Tim was an excellent mentor through the 6 weeks and was constantly checking in on how we were doing!
This course was very very helpful and I feel like a learned so many crucial skills in the six week time period.
Tim Pruyni is an understanding teacher and always attends to all the students' questions. I have seen progress in my SAT prep growth that I haven't been seeing for months before I started this course. Would recommend.
I originally started Prep Expert because I didn't have a clue where to begin my ACT preparations and this course had been highly recommended to me. Little did I know, this 6-week course would not only answer all of my ACT questions but would also teach me so many tips and tricks that I now find myself using in my day-to-day life. My instructor, Miguel Chavira, did an excellent job answering each and every one of my classes questions while also keeping us engaged- I highly recommend having him as your instructor!
I loved Prep Expert. Not only did the course improve my test score, it also taught me how to handle large amounts of work (in addition to my schoolwork). It helped me to motivate myself and work hard to see results. My teacher, Miguel Chavira, was incredibly instructive and worked through the practice problems very well. He explained and answered any questions with ease and made the class fun. I would definitely recommend the course.
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 2,968 reviews