Prep Expert Reviews

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy

Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"It really helped me learn new skills that makes problem solving more efficient."
"My Teacher was Daniel Lee and he was amazing. He was able to turn a difficult course into an enjoyable one. I am very happy with the course and everything Daniel has taught me. Very Impressed!!"
"All of the tips and strategies really helped me excel in all the sections of the ACT."
"Prep Expert was a very informative class, but also very fun. Olivia Owens was a great instructor and helped all students get involved. Highly recommended her! The only complaint would be the amount of homework prep expert fails to tell students/ parents about at signing up. Very Time consuming"
"Good, but slightly too much homework"
"-rushed reviews for tests -coaches are very friendly and welcoming"
"Olivia Owens made prep expert enjoyable for me. She was always in high spirits and helpful. Out of anyone I have spoken to a prep expert, she was definitely the nicest. She was so helpful. I hope I achieve my goal."
"Prep Expert was a lot of work and I hope it pays off, but so far it hasn’t helped much. My instructor Olivia Owens was amazing, but there were a lot of unnecessary things that we did over the course. I would not recommend this during the school year because it takes a lot of time and effort."
"Olivia Owens was a great instructor. I feel really confident about taking the ACT this Saturday. Thank you, Prep Expert."
"I have loved this course and am so grateful i stumbled across it. my instructor Olivia Owens was truely amazing and I loved how she taught and really cared about us! My favorite part was probably being able to complete to many REAL act practice tests. That helped me tremendously be able to take practice sections or the full test in one sitting and practice all the strategies I had been learning. Exposer to the type of questions ACT asks and how they are presented that I got through all the assessments helped me hone in on my trouble areas and focus on improving those! This was totally worth it and i cant wait to see my score on the act when i get it back after having worked through this course!!"
"Olivia Owens (ACT Instructor) - She did a phenomenal job explaining concepts that were harder and more difficult to grasp. Having her as a teacher really helped me with the ACT and it also boosted my score. Keep in mind, with this course, scores don't magically increase overnight. But yes, your score will rise even if you pay just an ounce of attention. Once again great teacher and I highly recommend taking her course."
"My instructor, Olivia Owens, was great. She was able to explain the problems clearly and teach us the techniques in a way that is easily understood. She also kept the class engaged at all times!"
"My instructor Olivia Owens was very helpful. Would recommend this program."
"Prep expert really helped me grow and learn many strategies that I did not know about before taking this course. My instructor, Olivia Owens, was a great instructor that taught these strategies very well and burned them into my brain. I strongly recommend prep expert."
"Prep Expert was a lot of work and I hope it pays off, but so far it hasn't really done much. You should not do this course during the school year, if you are an involved student. I will say that my instructor Olivia Owens was amazing! Would recommend if you are willing to put in the work."
"I felt like I learned a lot from my instructor Olivia Owens. the practice helped a lot and the strategies helped me improve greatly."
"My teacher, Olivia Owens, was great! She was very good at explaining problems and teaching us the strategies. She was also very good at keeping the class engaged!"
"Olivia Owens is a great teacher for Prep Expert. She takes the time to go through questions and shows that she cares about her students."
"The instructor helped me a lot and am greatful for Olivia's instruction. I feel like the individual questions should have the "how to solve" included in the original price."
"Olivia Owens was a great teacher she explained everything thoroughly and helped greatly! But I'm not sure if this way of preparing for the ACT is right for everyone. If I could go back , I might choose a different method of preparing for the test."
Prep Expert is rated 4.61 based on 1,754 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access