Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
My instructor was Mr. Ilia Kolmagorov. He is a fantastic teacher; I learned so much from the class! He is very kind and helpful. I never felt judged, and whenever I had a question, he would answer it in its entirety. So thankful for this class!
My instructor, Ilia Kolmagorov, was a wonderful teacher with lots of creative strategies and methods to learn the ACT! I highly recommend his classes, I am 100% confident that my ACT score will improve significantly after all his help.
My instructor Ilia Kolmagorov was very helpful in making sure we understood all of the information we needed to and took the time to go over any questions we had.
My instructor Clay Cooper did such a good job of teaching while making it fun to learn. I appreciate all of the passion he put into his job as it made it more engaging for me to learn.
Clay explained every point thoroughly and explained everything with great energy.
This was a good resource to study for the ACT and get used to the practice test. My only flaw was that there was a lot of homework to complete and it was a little overwhelming. My instructor Isabella Raicu was amazing though.
I'm so glad I got an opportunity my instructor was Isabella Raicu for the ACT Prep class, and she was amazing explaining things well to where I got it. I feel more confident about taking the ACT now.
I would absolutely recommend Prep Expert! I was able to see great improvements throughout. Ilia Kolmagorov was a amazing teacher! This course helped boost my confidence in my test-taking skills and it gave me great resources for strategies I can use in the future.
Ilia was fantastic! Give this man a raise! He went through each lesson and homework thoroughly and gave the class multiple techniques on how to improve your score. Not only that, he gave us tips to combat stress towards to ACT and was overall a wonderful teacher!
Prep expert truly help me improve and ilia was an amazing instructor!
I am glad I used Prep Expert because I have learned so much more about how to take the SAT and how to prepare for it. Thanks Ilia!
Highly recommend PrepExpert! This was a very helpful course and Olivia Owens was an amazing instructor!
I had Olivia as a teacher and Harsh subbing some days. They both helped me a lot to prepare for the SAT
This course was so helpful, I improved my score a large amount and I actually feel so ready to take the SAT which I am scheduled to take in a week. I learned so many strategies that help me navigate the test easier and I feel so much more confident taking the practice tests than how I felt at the beginning of the course. I had Olivia Owens as my tutor and she was so helpful for my class and she kept the lessons fun by throwing dad jokes in after our breaks and making conversation with us at the beginning. I loved this course and definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for an SAT prep course.
Great class, though there was a lot of work with weekly SAT tests and having to find time for that. I definitely have gotten better and my instructor Olivia Owens was super helpful and engaging.
I had Olivia Owens and she was a genuine person but the main reason I got knowledge from this course was through mainly my homework and the practice tests, but going other those said tests in class helped increase my understanding in what I had done wrong.
Olivia Owens and Harsh Patel were wonderful instructors. Both made sure that they were answering all of the questions that were asked and taught the material in a clear and understandable way. I truly enjoyed the courses and would highly recommend it as a way to prepare for the SAT
useful, instructor talked fast but had a lot of useful resources
PrepExpert taught me various strategies to succeed in the reading and math sections, and it really helped me because I got to see more efficient ways to complete the questions and get a higher amount of questions correct. My instructor was Ms. Owens, and I also had Mr. Patel for a few days. They both helped me a lot and were good instructors.
I had Olivia Owens as a main teacher and Harsh Patel as a sub for the 6-week course. Both teachers were good although I liked Harsh's teaching style more.
Prep Expert is rated 4.7 based on 4,072 reviews