Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
I had a really good time in this class. My instructor Harsh Patel made their class very exciting and engaging. I felt very comfortable in his class and he explained everything very well. Harsh is a 10/10 I recommend.
Prep Expert and my instructors, have been INCREDIBLE in helping me increase my SAT and PSAT scores. The various strategies and tips provided by my instructors and the prep expert books have been integral in my score improvement. Will definitely be recommending Prep Expert to my friends!
What makes Harsh Patel such a great guy is that not only does he help thoroughly explain the content, but he also makes sure that the whole class understands it. He's such an avid guy and couldn't ask for a better instructor.
Harsh Patel was my instructor for the 6 week SAT course; I am beyond grateful for him and this class. His lessons were very easy to understand and always kept me engaged during lessons. He addressed all our questions and it truly gave me the skill set and confidence I needed. I would definitely recommend selecting him as your instructor and I am so happy with my new score.
Harsh was a very good instructor, I got a lot from this class.
I thought maybe that this thing wouldn't really be worth it because I though I was already good with the topics and knowledge of the SAT, but there are a lot of little tips and tricks that make a great deal of difference. It also helps that the instructor, harsh patel, is a very fun teacher and very easy to learn from.
My instructor, Harsh Patel, was a great instructor who explained everything, from the killer strategies to ace the SAT to his personal experiences as a college student and SAT Test taker. I recommend his class for any student looking to ace the SAT.
My instructor, Harsh Patel, not only made my SAT go up, he also made the class fun to attend.
Prep expert was a great way to be introduced to the SAT. I especially love the amount of practice and full-length tests that we were exposed to.
I really enjoyed the way Harsh Patel kept the class engaged and made us understand the material so much easier. I learned a lot in this class.
Harsh Patel is a very good ex plainer.
Harsh Patel made the course very enjoyable and entertaining while giving us plenty of helpful tips for all the different sections of the SAT. Not only that, he gave us tons of tips on how to apply for colleges and other college related topics.
Harsh Patel was an amazing teacher and role model. I have learned so much over this six week course and my score has improved significantly. I can't wait to keep getting better and get more confident!
Harsh Patel was a wonderful teacher, he made learning in this class genuinely enjoyable. His personality is radiant and I 100% recommend taking his class.
This course taught me a lot of new concepts
Very worthwhile.
Good learning class for new strategies on SAT.
The teacher was great, but some of the work was a bit repetitive.
It was an amazing way to help review and learn new ways to do better on the SAT
Harsh was a pretty good instructor. He could have been a bit better.
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 3,187 reviews