Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
I had Miguel and really enjoyed my experience considering it was a lot of time. I though it would be much more boring and difficult to get through but it was alright.
My teacher was Tim Prunyi and he was amazing! He made everything clear and is a fun guy to learn from.
Tim Prunyi was my teacher and he interacted with all of the students and was really engaging. The class was really fun! I was able to improve by 5 points. I highly recommend this class to anyone, it helped me understand how the ACT worked and content that I hadn't been taught well before.
My teacher was Tim Prunyi. I really enjoyed how he made class engaging by showing us videos and starting every class with playing a different genre of music. I feel that the techniques that we learned and the ways he taught them will really help me on the actual ACT test next year and are why I've made such an improvement from 6 weeks ago. The time has flown by and I appreciate every minute of it. Thank you very much for being such a fantastic teacher!
My instructor was Tim Punyri. I rated this course 5 stars because of how engaging and beneficial I found it. My instructor did a great job of teaching in a way that engaged and involved everyone in our class. Each student in the class actively participated and major improvements were made. Although it was a lot of work to handle, I know it was worth it and definitely benefited me. Mr. Punyri tackled questions in unique ways and showed several different ways to answer them which I really liked.
My teacher was Tim Prunyi and he did a great job at making the test easier to understand and giving great tips.
Justin Loh was my teacher. He did a very good job of engaging with his students. This engagement made the 3 hours pass by a lot easier. I would very much recommend him as a teacher. Thank you for making the SAT a less scary test. The class is a lot of work but worth it since the scores create great satisfaction. Thank you to Justin for being a wonderful teacher. CHO!
My teacher was Justin Loh and honestly, he made the time fly. He was very helpful when teaching and really helped me improve in math. He was also nice and told a few jokes here and there, which made me feel way more comfortable.
My teacher was Justin Loh and he made my experience of preparing for the SATs understanding and enjoyable. I liked his jokes and how he would explain hard concepts in more simple terms.
My teacher was Justin Loh and he was extremely helpful and made the class engaging and fun. I liked the tips he offered and the explanations that made it easy to understand and helped me increase my score on all sections. Very glad he was my tutor. CHO!
My instructor was Justin Loh, and he was an extremely helpful instructor. He was very nice to all of his students, and genuinely wanted to help us get higher scores. I had a great time in his class, and I am very happy with how much my score increased because of it. Cho! - Elliott G.
My teacher was Miguel and he was very helpful explaining every concept and broke down each question one by one, making sure we understood everything.
My teacher was Miguel and he was very helpful. He always answered our questions and was able to explain why the answers where right or wrong. I thought the class was a little homework heavy but doable.
Yes, the teacher(Miguel Chavira) was very helpful and did not mind explaining any doubts I had. He spent a lot of time and I enjoyed the class. I feel confident about getting a good score on the test. Thank you.
My teacher was Miguel Chavira. He was a really nice teacher and would explain things very well.he would answer questions from all the homework and practice tests. One thing that I could see being improved is that the class is a "meeting" rather than a zoom webinar. If you could actually talk to the teacher rather than only type in the chat, it would make the class much faster snd easier to interact with the teacher. Sometimes Miguel went a little fast, but he would go over it if you asked him to slow down.
The homework tests and practice tests were great for practicing at my own pace. Even when I was busy and couldn't get everything done in time, I was able to go back and work on the tests on my own. Miguel was a good teacher!
My teacher Miguel made it quick and easy for my score to rise 4 points. He taught simply and consciously and overall I really learned a great amount.
Miguel is a great teacher. Very fun and approachable and explains tricky subjects and concepts understandably.
This course has been very helpful. It has made me more prepared for the ACT.
I had Miguel Chavira as a teacher in this class and i thought he did a good job explaining act concepts
Prep Expert is rated 4.67 based on 3,596 reviews