Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
It makes me happy because it change their lives and bring them more advanced in the world
My instructor's name was Shriie Ganesh. I really liked how she explained certain topics. Nothing was left unclear or ambiguous, which made it very easy to follow along. In regards to the course, it exceeded my expectations; I found the material to be very helpful.
The class was very helpful and in depth. Shriie Ganesh, my instructor really helped me understand all of the different types of questions and shortcuts to answering them
My instructor's name is Shriie Ganesh. She was amazing and I learned a lot!
Hi I will be really glad if i had this opportunity to study in the United States of America,i want to be a successful person in the society so I can help my family.
Very good recap of that main topics on the ACT, and tricks to get better at it overall. It didn't cover the harder concepts as much as I would have liked, though. My instructor was Julia Torline and she was very helpful and good at explaining everything.
My instructor was Julia Torline and I could not imagine a better instructor! With her helpful tips and explanations, along with prep experts layout for act studying - I have seen improvement and feel much more confident in my test taking skills.
My instructor was Julia Torline, and she delivered the content in an engaging way that really helped me change my test-taking habits. Prep Expert put me on the path to getting the ACT score I really want. :)
super awesome Mrs. Torline gave me some great tips and tricks that have seriously helped me with the ACT!!!!
Helped me organize my thought process for the act.
Love prep expert! Clay Cooper was my instructor. He was a very funny, kind, generous, and hardworking teacher. He always made up for the missed time whether it was a minute or less. I've never seen someone motivate his students so much.
My instructor was Clay, he pinpoints essential parts, makes it very enjoyable and everything is very good with him and in an 8 weeks' time from what I've seen I have unlocked my full potential. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT :)
Very good, I've seen the progress I have made over the course and I'm confident to take this exam! Instructor: Clay Cooper.
My instructor was Kevin Parrish and he was great! He was very engaging and funny and it made the class more fun. I learned a lot from him and my practice scores have improved dramatically. He is always willing to help and goes beyond what is expected of him. I would recommend this course especially with Kevin!
my instructor was Harsh Patel: i was very satisfied with this course and the material i learned from it- i am not a good test taker, but the hours i spent here helped me learn new tricks and skills to apply to my future tests, and i feel connected to my teacher because of how interactive he is. i feel almost sentimental leaving, even if it was simply a prep class. i would highly recommend it. :)
Gave a good in-depth review of what was going to be on the SAT. Harsh Patel was instructor.
It was very helpful for me. My instructor was Harsh Patel.
Lots of material and great teachers that really help
My instructor, Harsh was the best! He made class enjoyable every time we had a meeting, and explained SAT strategies very well!
My instructor harsh patel was very good. He was Helpful and understanding. Sometimes it got a little boring. Just sometimes I didn’t get my questions answered.
Prep Expert is rated 4.68 based on 3,794 reviews