Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
I really loved and enjoyed this prep class; it improved my score by 4 points based on the practice tests- going from a 25 to a 29- and I take the real ACT soon. My family and myself included have seen major improvements, and I have gotten faster and more accurate. This class was more than just a test preparation, it was an oppurtunity to grow and improve with the help of an amazing instructor, Isabella Raicu, who was kind and patient with all of us. From boosting my confidence to enhancing critical thinking skills, this was a transformative experience for me. I have already spread the word about this class and will continue to do so! This truly was such a positive experience for me.
I dont remember her name but she has blond at the ends of her hair and shows animals at the end of each class. Love her. I improved by a couple points and got very used to certain questions being asked, which contribtued greatly to my pacing skills.
I like that Prep Expert offered many practice tests and enforced deadlines. Isabella Raicu was my instructor and she was good at explaining english concepts. I have not taken the ACT and my goal score is a 33. I have met my goal on each test and was able to get a 35 on five tests and even a 36 on one test. I continued to see improvement throughout the course. The math and english sections were very informative.
My instructor Isabella Raicu was very helpful and helped me improve my act scores, I learned a lot of tips and tricks and how to solve specific problem.
My name is Srivishnu Badabagni, and my experience with Prep Expert was amazing. Before I joined, I wasn't scoring above 1210 on official and practice SATs. Once I joined Prep Expert, the classes and the study materials significantly boosted my score. The 6-week course I attended, taught by Suzu Paudel, was well structured, introducing me to new SAT strategies, practice problems, and homework review. Using these strategies, my score rose by 50 points within just the first week, from 1210 to 1260. As the classes continued, I completed various practice tests, quizzes, and additional homework, which also helped boost my score. I can confidently say that Prep Expert is worth the price and the time that you invest in it due to the results you will see in the short span of a few weeks. By following the guidelines that were given to me by Prep Expert, I scored a 1440 on one of my recent practice exams, a 240 point increase from my first official SAT. One thing that I greatly appreciate about the course is that although my course ended, I am still able to access the study materials, which include books, cheat sheets, practice tests, vocab lists, etc., for up to 60 days. This allows me to use the study materials that guided me through the last six weeks and implement them into my studying. I have access to recordings of the classes, and if I have any questions while studying myself, I can directly contact the company during their office hours for additional support. Overall, the support, resources, and lessons that I was provided through Prep Expert were extremely helpful and I can confidently say that this course will help you improve your SAT score significantly.
My instructor was Suzu Paudel- she was great, her instructions and tips were very clear and she helped to simplify the skills and tips- she made it a lot easier to implement in my SAT taking. PrepExpert as a whole is wonderful- giving tests every week really helped bring up my score- almost 300 points! The skills that they taught were like no other SAT resource, and I found that it truly changed the way I took the test. Highly recommend!
Hi, my daughter took the prep course that got completed last month and did not do well at all.
Hi Caren! Thank you for sharing your experience and I am sorry your daughter did not do that well on her follow-up exam. I'd love to speak with you to discuss how we can help further. Feel free to give us a call any time and ask for Ryan!
My instructor was Miguel Chavira and I was able to increase my score from a 1200 to a 1430 over the 6-week program! I plan on using the test strategies I have learned from this course to increase my score even more. I loved taking this course because of how different it was to all the other SAT courses I have taken in the past. This course gave me definitive increases in my score because of all of the practice problems we do, which really helped me improve. Also, going over problems that we missed on the homework’s and practice tests helped me personally grow because of my visual and hands-on learning style, so I really enjoyed going over my mistakes and growing from them! Thank you PrepExpert for helping me feel more confident in myself to get the score that I want!
Prep Expert proved to be incredibly effective, helping me boost my score from a 1390 to over 1500. The course provided a wealth of resources, including practice tests, detailed answer explanations, and study guides that covered all sections of the SAT. My instructor, Miguel Chavira, was incredibly helpful, encouraging and motivational, providing each student with equal attention and support. He also shared numerous helpful techniques for tackling tricky questions and managing time efficiently. Additionally, the detailed answer explanations on my practice tests allowed me to identify and focus on my weak areas, ensuring I improved consistently. This comprehensive and supportive approach made all the difference in achieving my target score.
Prep Expert provided several strategies that helped me improve my score almost immediately. One thing that I particularly loved about the course however was how patient my instructor Mr. Miguel was! He answered every one of my questions, which ultimately helped me better understand each concept I encountered.
Miguel Chavira was my instructor and I liked how he always elaborated on the topic. It allowed us to have a deeper insight into the thought process behind things.
David Hill is a great t tutor! My son has improved a lot. Thank you.
Prep Expert gave me the confidence to do well on the SAT. They taught me strategies I had never thought of or learned before. My instructor, Ilia Kolmagorov, was very helpful, always answered our questions and more. Going into the test soon, I feel more ready then I’ve ever felt, all thanks to Prep Expert!
Ilia Kolmagorov was very helpful and friendly into leading me into a more motivational SAT prep research, he constantly asked if we needed help with anything and provided materials to us that were phenomenal.
Ilia Kolmagorov was my instructor, and I really enjoyed him. He was very positive and interactive with us students. The course was very demanding, but I appreciated how it forced me to be committed and intentional about my effort. Overall, I'd say my greatest improvements came through practicing the tests constantly and really getting a feel for how to take the test. The strategies really helped me rethink how I take not only the ACT, but other tests in general. Prep Expert is a great tool for anyone to use, and I appreciate how they're committed to helping students academically improve and prepare them for an important part of their early careers.
My instructor was Ilia Kolmagorov. He taught the lessons very well and even incorporated refocusing exercises at the beginning of each lesson. He was also very fun and made the classes entertaining!
Instructor name: Ilia Kolmagorov. I think the course was helpful, I appreciate that the practice tests and homework were real ACT tests to allow for a solid understanding of how the test is set up.
Prep Expert is rated 4.7 based on 4,697 reviews