Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Instructor: Tim Prunyi I really enjoyed Tim's class. Tim makes it super fun and enjoyable in class. After taking this course I feel a lot better about taking the ACT now. And Tim is the GOAT.
Instructor: Kevin Parrish I really enjoyed Mr. Parrish's class. After taking his course, I feel more confident facing the SATs. His explanations and lessons were really good, and I was attentive for the 3 hours I had him. His content was easy to understand. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to improve on their SAT.
Instructor: Kevin Parrish I loved this course, I have already taken my SAT once and didn't do as well as I wanted but with Mr.Parrish's advice and tips, I have seen an increase in my score. He was always enthusiastic and knew the answers to all of our questions. His teaching method was phenomenal as be broke down every question and had examples of every single problem type displayed on the SAT. Overall, I would recommend this course to everyone I loved it and it helped me a lot!!
I had Julia Torline, she taught me a lot of things to help me get better at taking the SAT. The way she explained things helped me actually understand the material we were going over. over all I enjoyed the class it helped me get better :)
This course definitely helped to improve my score. My instructor Harsh Patel would always go over the questions in depth and make sure we understood everything and had no questions. He also gave us different tips and tricks for the different subjects in order to help get more questions right. He definitely helped to improve my score within the 6 weeks.
Prep Expert and my instructor Harsh Patel are LEGENDS! My score increased so much, even in the first few weeks of the course. I'm beyond glad that I took this course. The most helpful way to increase your ACT score!
Harsh is ACT instructor you will ever meet. He answers any questions you'll ever have and makes ACT prep actually exciting. I remember dreading to have to study but after one of Harsh's lessons, I actually enjoyed it!
So helpful! My instructor, Harsh, made our review courses both educational and fun. I am looking forward to watching my score increase on my ACT exam in the future.
Great Prep Advice. Harsh Patel was a great teacher - really knew his stuff. I honestly believe it has made me a better ACT taker. The best part were all of the practice tests and then the in class review of the difficult questions.
Harsh was a really great tutor who somehow made something like ACT tutoring over zoom fun and engaging. I could tell he actually cared about his students and tried his best to make the class feel like a real classroom environment.
Harsh Patel helped me a lot and prep expert in general made me feel more confident in my exam skill. With what I have learned I feel ready to take my exam and get a great score!
Harsh Patel did a great job.
So helpful! My instructor Jacob Harrison was relatable and made hard to understand concepts easy to learn and provided explanations that weren't confusing. My test score (even in the first two weeks) went up dramatically and I am more confident in my June 5 test.
This course helped me tremendously to improve my SAT score. The workload is a lot and intimidating at first but the only way to get better is to practice and this course definitely works! I really enjoyed Jacob Harrison's class and learned a lot. He was an amazing instructor.
This course helped me out so much! My instructor Kevin really did a great job regarding teaching the class in a great pace. My score improved so much!
Josh Rana was my instructor for the 6 week ACT prep course. He was very knowledgeable in all subjects that we covered. Josh also we extremely good at making connections with students even with the virtual barriers.
This class is super helpful! I was able to, by taking the class and doing the practice tests, increase my composite score by 7 points already before I have taken my ACT again. The instructor, Josh Rana, was really fun to have since he made the class fun and interesting. I would highly recommend this class to those who want to get better at taking the ACT and are nervous to take the test.
Our instructor, Josh Rana, made it very easy and practical to stay on top of things during this course. He explained subjects very thoughtfully, and we benefited as a class from having him teach it. The Prep Expert class has a great website that makes navigation extremely simple, and something that can be done with ease. I really appreciated all the hard work from the tutors and graders alike during this course (and a special thanks to Josh Rana).
Josh Rana was a great tutor, he explained everything thoroughly and made sure everyone understood the subject and answered all of our questions. I would definitely take another class with him if I ever need to.
Josh Rana is a such great tutor! I feel much more confident in myself and it really does help boost your score. Totally worth the money! Just make sure to have good time management.
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 3,095 reviews