Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Justin Loh was my teacher. He did a very good job of engaging with his students. This engagement made the 3 hours pass by a lot easier. I would very much recommend him as a teacher. Thank you for making the SAT a less scary test. The class is a lot of work but worth it since the scores create great satisfaction. Thank you to Justin for being a wonderful teacher. CHO!
My teacher was Justin Loh and honestly, he made the time fly. He was very helpful when teaching and really helped me improve in math. He was also nice and told a few jokes here and there, which made me feel way more comfortable.
My teacher was Justin Loh and he was extremely helpful and made the class engaging and fun. I liked the tips he offered and the explanations that made it easy to understand and helped me increase my score on all sections. Very glad he was my tutor. CHO!
My instructor was Justin Loh, and he was an extremely helpful instructor. He was very nice to all of his students, and genuinely wanted to help us get higher scores. I had a great time in his class, and I am very happy with how much my score increased because of it. Cho! - Elliott G.
Yes, the teacher(Miguel Chavira) was very helpful and did not mind explaining any doubts I had. He spent a lot of time and I enjoyed the class. I feel confident about getting a good score on the test. Thank you.
The homework tests and practice tests were great for practicing at my own pace. Even when I was busy and couldn't get everything done in time, I was able to go back and work on the tests on my own. Miguel was a good teacher!
My teacher Miguel made it quick and easy for my score to rise 4 points. He taught simply and consciously and overall I really learned a great amount.
Miguel is a great teacher. Very fun and approachable and explains tricky subjects and concepts understandably.
I had Miguel Chavira as a teacher in this class and i thought he did a good job explaining act concepts
This course is extremely well paced and goes through all the tricks and tips of the SAT in detail. They also provide a great deal of practice with several homework sections and actual practice tests. I definitely recommend it!!
I highly reccommend this course. It allows you to practice to similar material on the test and go over strategies you would not know before. Shriie Ganesh was a great teacher who allowed me to broaden my lens in the academic world and helped me feel ready for the test. Again, I highly recommend the 6 week course.
Was an awesome experience and was helpful going over many things during the course. I also loved the strategies we were given and how we practiced them, so we would know what it would be like on the actual SAT.
Shriie Ganesh is definitely good at giving the instructions and the extra help from the videos that you get from the practice tests helps plenty with what you want to do for the SAT.
Shriie Ganesh was a great instructor! She explained everything great and took everyone's questions!
I had Shriie Ganesh as my teacher and she explains the material well, while also clarifying any questions one might have. 100% would do again and worth money.
Kevin was amazing. Very thorough and very willing to answer questions and explain it in depth! Very glad he was my tutor as it helped me greatly!
My teacher was Kevin Parrish and he was really excellent. He kept the class fun while also making sure we got through all the material we needed to. His question bank was LIFE CHANGING and it helped me go beyond what I thought I could get on the SAT. I recommend him to all my friends.
My son took a 6 week SAT prep course with Ilia Kolmagorov and his score increased from a 1360 to a 1540. He really is a great teacher. My Son is very happy with the class and asked all of his friends to join his class. Overall my Son Ansh is really thankful to Ilia Kolmagorov.
The 6 week class was very easy to understand. Our instructor Jacob Harrison made sure we understood the content. The course was great and I’ll definitely recommend these courses to friends!
Course: 6-Week SAT Course with Jacob Harrison This class is awesome! I think it really helped me understand the nuances of the SAT. This course was well paced and stayed relevant throughout the entire 6 weeks. It helped me really know what I was doing and why while doing the test. A big shoutout to Jacob Harrison for keeping the class loose and fun, but based on hard work and perseverance through something difficult like the SAT. Thanks to Jacob for an amazing class experience and now I know I am going to kill it on the SAT!!!
Prep Expert is rated 4.67 based on 3,590 reviews