Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Prep Expert has helped improve my scores so much! My instructor was Celina Paudel & she was really helpful & made sure to go over concepts multiple times.
Celina was very engaging and made sure to review every little detail everyone had. she really went int depth teaching all the concepts and reviewing everything in order to improve on the sat! really gained a lot from this class! thank you again for all the help!!
This class was super helpful with getting my score up and I learned a lot! My instructor was Celina Paudel and I absolutely loved her she was so sweet and helpful and a really great teacher.
Prep Expert was extremely helpful, and my instructor (Celina Paudel) was great also! They go through everything in depth and I really feel like I have grasped the concepts so much better now.
I learned so much from my course with Celina Paudel!!!
Celina paudel was an amazing instructor and really knows the criteria of the SAT. would highly recommend.
wow, Tim Prunyi was an amazing instructor! he really knows what he's talking about and is very engaging. would definitely recommend! :)
Prep Expert has helped me to improve my scores dramatically. My instructor was Daniel Lee. Not only did he effectively teach the class, but he also left us students laughing and actively participating. The class was easy to follow along with and has helped me so much. I am more confident in my SAT scores than I have ever been, and I'm glad I was able to participate in this class.
Daniel Lee was a very good instructor and a cool guy in general
Daniel Lee made the class engaging and exciting.
Daniel Lee was a very funny and enjoyable teacher. His teaching style was very easy to understand and was fun so that the class was not boring.
He is the BEST!!
Daniel Lee was super epic. He taught in such a way, each topic can be immediately referenced with a joke/meme he utilized. If you want a fun way to prepare for the SAT, the meme lord Daniel Lee is your guy.
Daniel Lee makes funny jokes and makes the class enjoyable while learning.
Daniel Lee is a great teacher, very happy with results
Daniel Lee is an amazing instructor. He's quite a funny guy and I really enjoy his style of teaching as it makes it more memorable and enjoyable than a conventional lecture!
long homework, Daniel was fun tho
Tim Prunyi was such an engaging instructor who always explained the material thouroghly. He always made sure everyone understood the material. Thank you so much Tim! I love this course and recommend it to anyone looking for an ACT prep course
My teacher Tim Prunyi was amazing. He really knows his stuff and understands how to explain the test in a way I understand it. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking to take this course. Thank you For your positive energy and very in depth answering of all my many questions. If all teachers in schools were like you kids would love school! -Chelsea
My instructor was Tim Prunyi and I found his instruction extremely beneficial. The strategies were helpful and my instructor patiently and thoroughly went through the concepts with the group. He always took time to answer any questions that we had and often took extra time to ensure we had a full understanding of the concepts.
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,607 reviews